Are Mormon women hot?

Are Mormon women hot?
Stories, details, experiences?

No.

No they are not.

i know it was only a tv show - but she is hot

I think it's all quantity and no quality with them

Raised mormon AMA

Wife was raised mormon too, every mormon girl I've had interactions with are crazy kinky

Women who are sexually repressed tend to be wild in bed.

IRL, my experience is that Mormon women are often very hot.

Mormons are generally successful financially, have large families, and tend to keep their lineages fairly pure with lots of beautiful, white women.

shes reptilian

Suddenly, Islam makes sense.

They're fucking crazy. I like my women crazy, my wife is literally insane, but the Mormon women I've known... no thanks.

The only issue there is that you have to gamble that you'll find something you like under that burka.

This is why you've gotta go for one of the "moderate" sandnigger countries like Jordan or Lebanon where the women are basically still property but they can at least just wear a scarf over their hair instead of hiding behind a fucking ninja costume

Repress a womans sexuality, and then don't. Usually leads to kinks.

There's one here at work who is somewhat hot, total whore, has fucked around with several dudes, some while she was still married...

this lol

Is the "sex that doesn't count because it's not really sex" a thing? Soaking and butt-fucking and over the pants hand jobs and the like?

wtf is soaking?

There's something there, provided you're not in Somalia or some ghetto trash nigger run country where they cut the tits and clits off.

There's SOMETHING there, but it could be a hideous hambeast.

>be mormon
>want to have sex but white jesus says no way faggot, not till you're married
>decide you still need sexual stimulation
>compromise by sticking your dick inside a woman, but not moving at all

Soaking. It's not really sex so jesus is supposedly cool with it.

Never heard of that. I've heard of "just the tip" before, but we all know that just the tip is a lie.

Lol no. Most repressed women end up giving half hearted handjobs once a week and getting fucked once a month by bored husbands.

um that is still sex, i know this because i am a doctor, i have a decree

>I have a decree
I HEREBY DECREE THAT SOAKING IS SEX

And?

Say you bang an uggo, nut and move on to the next one. Thats what the sandy tribes do, and it works.

Yeah, once they show you ankle, phew, it's all over.

No, mormons are cunts and it's all a lie. I've only worked with a handful of mormons, and the only good ones are the ones that aren't really mormons. They have an air of superiority, as if they know something that we don't. Fuck them.

I'm not a sandnigger. I'm not any other form of nigger either for that matter.

Holy fuck why am I getting a boner thinking of this. Moreso than sex. Just leaving it in there non-moving.

What the fuck, I've never gotten a boner this fast. Unfortunately this wouldn't work, I'd cum immediately, apparently.

Beta cuck

Which is good. But we should embrace their form of banging women. Visual quality of the woman matters not when banging random sluts. Now, if you're into cuckoldry and want to get married, at least be less of a faggot and get a pretty woman to be around, because you won't be fucking your wife or girlfriend so you might as well have something pretty to look at when you're sucking a nigger's AIDS riddled cock.

Everyone has their own justification system, so it's really by the person. The religion would say it's still sex.

I lost over a years worth of college because I signed a document called "The Honor Code" which basically gives the school the right to kick me out if I have any kind of sexual relations outside of marriage.

They make everyone sign it. That's what happens when you get to pay $1,500 a semester for tuition.

That's why you get a scholarship / tuition waiver instead, go to public college, bang sluts.

>they know something that we don't.
It's their magical underwear.

>Are Mormon women hot?

No. They're insane.

No, but Jewish women were hot in 1935.

"Missions" are fun.

If only this were actually a thing.

>be me
>high school, Gaithersburg Maryland
>be 5/10 guy at best
>most beautiful girls in the school are all mormon
>join church
>attend dances
>dances highly monitored/policed by adults, no action
>but, get lots of phone numbers
>every Mormon girl - EVERY one - wants to get physical
>lots of handjobs
>lots of mutual fapping
>fast forward to 22
>get married to 8/10 Mormon girl. Short, hot, looks like any of the TYFTT thread girls
>turns out she was abused by parents
>mental breakdown on wedding night
>4 years of therapy for her
>during that time, finds her sexuality
>starts to like to fuck, rides me on top, has orgasms around my (average, at best) cock, then brings me off by moving while she's still coming
>fuuuuuuuh/10
>but
>decides she wants to pursue a BDSM lifestyle
>I wasn't up for it
>divorce peacefully
>rebound relationship - mormon girl, good to go
>more mutual mast, lots of showering together, no penetration
>she went a little nuts, dumped her
>found another Mormon girl
>married her
>mediocre plain sex, nothing special
>tries sometimes, but she's not into it
>mfw bored for the rest of eternity

And BTW found the same types of girls *Outside* of the church.
Point is I don't think being Mormon has anything to do with it.
Play the dating game enough and you'll find girls to fuck.
But you have to get out there.
I'm still only 5/10 at best, 5.5" erect, nothing special.
But I got laid a lot - in and out of church - just by being out there.
>Go get 'em, user.

Their religion also teaches them to eat properly so of course even the ugly ones come out fit instead of fucking landwhale southern christians

>Dated a Mormon girl in high school
>she's pretty decent looking solid 7.5/10
>fuck her within hours of talking the first time so knew she was a bit of a whore
>I literally did whatever I wanted to her body. Had to come up with shit because I was running out of ideas. Anal, fisting, fucked her with a 4D mag light, video taping, watching each other masturbate, the whole 9 yards.

>she is also completely fucking insane. Barely talks. Tried to kill herself multiple times.
>was down for a ffm three way but dumped her before
>should have had the 3 way first

Fully Inserted: Soaking Epidemic Hits BYU Campus

Truth. Even the worst of them are still great from the neck down.
>And dat attitude in bed: Fuck me FUCK ME NOW!

smh can't believe you let a ffm slip

yeah hooked up with an exmo once when she had recently left the church. literally first thing she did was grab my dick and guide it into her ass without any warning, 10/10 would fuck a crazy mormon chick again

My first wife was a jack-mormon from the middle of Montana. Got kicked out of her church for having sex outside of marriage -- the story's a bit vague but I gathered that her first husband caught her at a party in the upstairs bedroom with one or more other guys -- and the judge awarded custody of her infant son to her ex-husband.

She used to put a star in her diary for every orgasm she had and averaged around five or six each day. They were world-class orgasms in which the entire vagina constricted forcefully with each pulsation, I knew only one other woman who did that. Wouldn't masturbate or give blow jobs ("my mouth is too small!") but insisted on cunnilingus. We broke up because kept trying to make me hit her, like for real.

After that, she spent some time playing with a small group of friends consisting of at least one lesbian and one gay guy who liked to get together and tie each other up nude and take pictures. (Sadly I never got to see any of those pictures.) She once told me, proudly, that her lesbian friend taught her how not to have those powerful orgasms.

I doubt that she's still alive.

It wasn't at the forefront of my mind when I dumped her. She literally tried to throw herself out of my car doing 50mph down a country road.

After it was over I thought "fuck I totally forgot she wanted a 3 way."

Fapped to the videos I made for a long time. Then I got married and destroyed them so there was no chance of getting caught.

Mormons are against pre-marital sex, many of the "good" Mormons make it to their twenties as virgins. Heaven help them, they're hell bent on staying a virgin. But...we all know sex feels really really good. Add to it that it's forbidden and now you have a group of hormonally-saturated, unfulfilled virginal, twenty-something-year-olds going off to college, namely Brigham Young University.

See where this is going? How do you have sex without having sex?

You have "soaking," that is, you put your dick in her vagina but you don't move. Not even a single pump, rub, wiggle or jiggle. Nothing. You just lay there, soaking...

>I totally forgot she wanted a 3 way
Alzheimer's is a bitch.

kek when I was a virgin that would've been enough for me to bust a nut right away. Hope these crazies at least wear a condom

this sounds like a kind of torture almost. test of will power and control. i wonder how many of them end up cumming inside the girl even with no movement

I tried this once. No way you can get up and get in without getting on. It's got to be the Mormon version of "just the tip…".