Dubs decide how I spend the rest of my life

Dubs decide how I spend the rest of my life
Lost my job have this much money left to do something.
Just back from an hero attempt so I'll do anything now with it

buy a gun and a hooker and play gta irl

dubs say the truth

Cigars

Paypal me it. Ive got a kid coming in September and it would really help. [email protected]

Arizona tea

Live in europeland with no guns ):

Reroll

Give me that damn money, reroll

Look for jobs in the mining industry, use that money to go to fuck nowhere in like Nevada to get a mining job. Work your ass off and get a decent wage.

Trips attempt...

Take that money and live as cheaply as possible for three months while learning to code android apps at code academy. Then, get a decent job to learn from coworkers while working on your own app in your off time.
Make a ton of money from your app, marry a qt Aryan grl and have beautiful children. Raise those children to be model citizens and then die happy surrounded by dozens of great grandchildren.

Do you just want to spend the money or do you want to an hero again?

it's not what to do with the money it's what to do in life it's my base

Venmo me the money plz

find something in life to do

Checked em

What did you work as before you lost your job? I'm sure you can find another one

Buy a gun, a trashbag and a box of ritz crackers, and go to Red Lobster. Then, rob them for all their lobsters at gunpoint and place them in a trashbag. Then go and start attacking people with the bag. Once the police get on you, give them a run for their money and lead them on a chase in your car. This is when you can start eating the ritz, they'll provide the focus for a successful car chase. Then, start chucking the lobsters out the window at the pursuing police cruisers and when you finally crash, get out of your car with a final lobter in one hand and a gun in the other. Then say your final words with a mouthful of ritz and point the gun.

buy a ticket to america, and screw people off for a living (Jordan Belfort, Saul Goodman)

This is Dominican Pesos lol. Has about $50

Start a bad youtube channel about Sup Forums shit I would sub.

buy one illegally you dumb cunt