Ignore the ice cream. what do you call 20-somethings that collect this kind of shit?

ignore the ice cream. what do you call 20-somethings that collect this kind of shit?

i fucking hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQC0rYYkUDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2bwO-9j9Dak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what do you call 20-somethings that collect this kind of shit?

"Consumers".

they have group get-togethers and play board games.

the fat girlfriend of the group is always a buzz kill but she collects the stupid doll shit because she thinks it makes her cool and cute.

cmon Sup Forums name these types of people

Autistic. Coincidentally, that's what I'd call you as well.

degenerate

op is jealous that people can have hobbies and intrests where as he is just a sad fuck with no friends watching 10 year old repeating episodes of what ever dogshit happens to be on tv that day

filthy fucking weaboo degenerates

>all those game-related collectables
>no games

i know they're weeaboos, but they are something more too. they collect nerdy shit because they're consumerist whores and they think it helps identify them as a person or something.

weeaboos are just faggots for jap shit right?

What's wrong with someone blowing some of their disposable income on fun toy collectibles?

queers
nu males
man children
autists

wow.

That room needs to be sterilized pronto. They can live their lives. Just. No. Breeding. Please.

they definitely always have games. they're always shit-tier games too. you'll never see one of these types of people playing a real game. they play shit like mario kart for the latest Nintendo system (whatever pile of shit is out now) and have the steering wheels and shit because they think it makes the game funner for everyone

in reality, i'm just sitting there thinking what fake pieces of shit they are and missing playing the original mario kart on SNES with people who genuinely enjoyed games--not consumerist faggots trying to design an identity

They have no identity and live vicariously through fucking plastic, just like the fat fucks living through their kids on dance moms or gay faggots having "hehe xD I'm fucking gay lmao" as their only identity

>a real game

you sound like a tremendous faggot. sage for not Sup Forums

Sup Forums spotted

>buttblasted nintendrone

i feel like this breed is so fucking specific though. i've ran into these weirdos dozens of times. can't someone just start throwing names out there?

>i used to go to game shops to play DnD.
>sometimes they'd invite me to their homes to play.
>i wanted to be nice so i'd go.
>mfw every single fucking home looked like original pic

>identifying/naming sub-species
>not Sup Forums

Dubs are right

whats wrong with his nibbles?

too much estrogen in everything combined with being a whale

Agreed, that game shit really is cringeworthy. They need to get on converse-chan's level

>a real game
God this. Can you imagine one of these cucks playing a patrician game like Aurora?

People who have jobs and can afford to buy things that make them happy.
AKA they're better people than you.

im an autist and i don't collect faggy cartoon/anime figures.

it's hipsters. my sister and her husband are fucking hipsters and them and all their friends do this sort of shit. none of them are autistic.

STANDARD NERDS

that's a bit too extreme. i was just thinking something like a multiplayer FPS where they'd get stomped into nothing because they don't have the reaction time or thumb coordination real gamers have built up over decades.

Seconded.

i have a job and can afford stuff. i blow it on things to make me a better person or save it. i don't decorate my house with action figures like some autismo faggot

the amount of sympathy Sup Forums is showing for these autists is telling.......

seems ok to me.

I can imagine a lot of people having trouble with Aurora. There are only so many turbo autists in the world who do mountains of spreadsheets and projections for fun.

my older brother and his ex-wife did this shit.

they were both pretty cool on their own, but when they got together they started collecting this kind of faggery and dyed their hair and tried to be nerdpunk or some shit. it was disgusting as fuck and made me lose a lot of respect for him

>Enjoying a quiet evening playing a strategic board game with friends is now a bad thing

I wish I did that more, I hate degenerate college parties and scummy whores. That's the real issue.

Chris-chan

are we going to name these fuckers or should i go to bed?!

You're on the website to be shitting on dungeons & dragons parties

man you seem angry are these people your friends it seems like you know them personally and hang out on occasion but you actually hate them any ways

youtube.com/watch?v=EQC0rYYkUDQ

playing a board game with some friends isn't degenerate at all. covering every inch of your house in video game toys and movie posters while being 400lbs, not showering, throwing temper tantrums when someone points out you're autism, etc. is degenerate.

if you can't see how fucking beta as fuck these people are and how they're destroying the white race you need to go back.

i wasn't bashing people who played board games or video games.

>muh logical fallacy

my brother became one. i don't particularly hang out with him, but it was sad to see it happen. and i've been to a few of their houses and always wondered wtf this new "look at me! i played vidya!" trend is.

The only thing more annoying than a nu male is his whale girlfriend, who usually looks like him without a beard

Had to take a second look to find the "female" in the photo. I know a lot of these creatures. They have the bitchiness of a usual woman plus the pretentiousness from liking "guy things." Every single one of them sees herself as some kind of nerd goddess. It's disgusting.

End rant

those figurines are tax deductible because theyre actually considered a form of contraception

Dude in the back left looks like a fun guy.

> Oh no
> Some is enjoying his hobby
> How dare he! I will post about this on the 4chinz board that is about politics
> So I will get affirmative opinions on how these people suck so I can feel better about myself
t. OP

>and always wondered wtf this new "look at me! i played vidya!" trend is.

I don't think this is new but it reminds me of that guy
this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2bwO-9j9Dak

just click around his channel and that link

When will collecting books and having personal libraries become cool again

Does anyone else fucking detest e-books? I've never bought one and I never plan to. Absolutely no e-book can beat a real book that I can feel in my hands and place on my bookshelf when I'm finish. In 20 years e-books will simply be data on a piece of technology they haven't used in 10, while my books will always be on my shelf.

People actually buy those figures? They're always just sitting on the shelves in bookstores and "nerd" shops.

The guys that work for funko must be swimming in money right now.

Those hand grips really do make your hands stronger. I used them to help me with football (I played offensive line so I had to be able to grab/hold a lot) and they gave me a vice grip I still have to this day.

>They have the bitchiness of a usual woman plus the pretentiousness from liking "guy things." Every single one of them sees herself as some kind of nerd goddess
fucking this, and she always dominates the fuck out of her beta numale husband (these couples are always married just so they can say shit like "yeah i got a mohawk! my WIFE loves it! look how grown up i am with a wife!"

the whale wife is always depressed and super bitter because she's stuck in some Bumfuck town with some numale husband who has a shit job and they can't get out of their shitty situation because they blow all their money on these nerdy identity trinkets instead of going back to college

Okay, I admit... I have a few Gundams, a shelf of yaoi, and a sizable Vita collection. But I'm in my 30s, so I assume I've grandfathered out of your accusations.

dat aussie bantz :^D

I tried it once. Easily the most autistic thing I've ever played.

They are called pop art or some shit, my friend owns like three. I honestly don't understand the purpose of these things. At least you build Gundam models, these things you just buy and take it out of the box.

my daddy had a real good wordin' for shit like this
i rekon that wordin would be

a fucking loser

oh yeah boogie is a perfect example of this shit. his room is covered in that MLP vidya garbage

Funko is normalfag hipster fringe dork geek faggot shit

also popular with the older liberal hipster girls who will never be conceiving a child

i used to have a bunch of books but got tired of moving them around everywhere and finding shelves to store them. now i ebook and it's totally fine... ebooks are superior in every way but i'm not going to shit on you for decorating your house with bookshelves (even though it's retarded)

Funko is exactly what these fuckers are. can we just call them that so i can go to sleep?

"want to go to todd and sarah's?"
"nah they're funkos"

Straya with the bantz!

nah, you're one of them.

>a shelf of yaoi
the fug?

>Risk

What are they 10?

40 year old virgin wall detected.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin, dude.

I gotta get some sleep. Be thinking of a name for these degenerates. make the meme happen so we can refer to them

>20-somethings that collect this kind of shit

Geeks. That's geek culture now.

Just call them degenerates, that's what you all everyone else who does things you don't like.

They are your average american geek, that's not someting new.

By the way I don't give a shit about them, let them enjoy their hobbies, the real problem is when these guys suddenly gain an interest in politics and transform in SJW maniacs.

>20-somethings
the frontal cortex (logical decision-making region) does not fully develop until at least 24 years -- before which, the amygdala (emotional centre) is used to process decision...

as such, "20-somethings" are likely children grown older -- it's why kids are psychologically child molested into ideology (your child / seven years / the man... and all that)

>18 =/= adulthood / maturity

single

I look down on the consumerism and materialism, personally. Spending money to have objects for the sake of having objects. But whatever makes you happy I guess.

I loke that room, shows dedication. Funko and minecraft and transformers from walmart just scream 'look how nerdy i am' while that image is 'no one except strangers ever see my room amd i never go outsidr but surround myself with smiling anime to feel better about myself'

There's nothing wrong with having a shelf of gunpla, right?

i dont know but i fucking hate them

r8 my shelf

dusty/10

anime faggots are as bad as liberals. dirty autistic bastards.

Only one good girl there

I saw the dragonzord and thought he was a pretty cool guy, but then saw all the Funko thing.

Hes shit.

waste of money/10

Why hate them when you can make something cheap out of plastic, tell them it's "collectible" and call them customers?

I really, really like this picture.

He got conned into purchasing the monthly surprise jew. Happens to the best of us. Collecting things is human nature.

I'd rather collect anime figs than capeshit desu senpai

You nailed it.

A distant buddy is about to marry one of these creatures. Talked to her for five minutes, and that's all it took to note the obligatory pattern:
>aggressive
>smarter than you
>status/social standing tied to her "success"
>yet she's a pre-k teacher
>inside, doesn't want husband having any friends without her

She watched me just long enough for me to drop indirect hints I was an idiot, then I could see her eyes deciding she was better than me. I just had to give a little line and she ran with it.

virgin

Sad
Embarassing
My sister's boyfriend

Dust your shelf please.

Is that the fucking Dragonzord?

>tfw parents were too poor to buy me a Megazord or Dragonzord as a kid

Normies.

Pointless junk that will end up in the garbage one day. Also even if I was a 'collector' I would never buy any of that Funko shit, they're fucking hideous and I can't understand how anyone could like them.

>what do you call 20-somethings that collect this kind of shit
Faggots

>not collecting anime figures

>nigger on the far right

Heroes of capitalism, they're the consumers that keep our industries alive. Stop being jealous because they have disposable income to throw into their stupid, everyone has a stupid, whether is sports, playing instruments or being a fat neckbeard that still plays with children's toys.

Manchilds

>what do you call 20-somethings that collect this kind of shit?
The Merchants best friend