Metathread about Sup Forums

It's official - mod is a grimeszfag. Not respecting time of creation at all. We are all doomed. Goodbye, it was a nice ride

Just stop
Most of us love Grimes
You're the vocal minority

lmao its always the same 5 fucks spamming her
most of us hate that cunt

Keep telling yourself that

>Most of us love Grimes

This, we even have them named lol

I fucking knew it was just neckbeards jerking it over her pics, if they actually cared about her music the image used to start a thread literally wouldn't matter.

Grimes posters are pathetic faggots, the degenerate mod helping them is their leader, they should all kill themselves(I know you read this you pathetic little coward fuck)

>taking strawpoll results seriously ever
>being this new

>still trying to damage control this many days after the poll

Good. Leave you pathetic fuckwit. You wanted to make a troll thread and the mods killed your "creation". Justice has been served.
>posts a biased and spolied poll as fact
Do you work for the US polls too?

kek at least there's funny shit coming out of this

I don't think you know what is damage control.

You're the 6th one. You're very obsessed with this artist that you pretend to hate. Pathetic.

>biased
Excellent observation, a poll that shows a dislike of her is indeed "biased" against her, deft as always user.
>spoiled
Spoiled? By what? Chemtrails? No proof, sorry

May the hammer ban purify your dirty soul.

who is 'in-between guy'?

>Spoiled? By what? Chemtrails? No proof, sorry
See pic related.

>you wanted to make a troll thread
Can you explain how a thread with such a big and positive introduction is a troll thread and thread titled "Cute anime N-andeyo?! Baka des ne" is not a troll thread? The supposed 'troll thread' had a completely normal discussion going on with 11 unique posters and I see nothing trollish about it in the pic.
Also, why are you so aggressive and hostile? Calm down and learn to have peaceful conversations.

Not an argument, you can't prove that happened. In any case it could have happened the other way too with her fans trying to change their own IPs.
That's irrelevant to discussion, that's irrelevant to me, and it's irrelevant to Sup Forums. Get it now?

I wondee if these names could be completely made up

Reminder that this is rigged

He doesn't actually care about her music, he just likes her pretty face and body and if that's made fun of (OP pic) he descends into a bitter whine and complains. Probably Aspergers or something

You posted a troll picture as an intro. And that intro has been copied from her legit threads anyway. Talking about appropriation... People were banned many times for posting inappropriate pictures. A picture is very important on a picture board.
If you think that you can try to pervert her threads by posting a legit intro and a troll picture you're completely delusional. The mods had the common sense to erase your Frankenstein thread.

You don't dictate what is relevant to Sup Forums and it's not according to your grimes threads. Do you even know how self-involved you're being?

Wow, just compare thread from your pic with the current one and old ones where all the comments are "I love her", "I want to see her cute anime", "Is she a good girl?" etc. But they are celebrating that the thread with real music discussion got deleted so they can have a thread where they post only pictures of her to masturbate to. They've officially become /kpg/ v. 2.0

Agreed.

Is it the same op who opened the first meta thread? Is he still here?

Wow fuck you

>projecting his own asperger
I talked more about her music than your whole music discussion ever put together.
>he just likes her pretty face and body
>moving the goalposts
I actually want to see a decent picture or no picture at all than a trollish picture. I don't play by your rules.

I do because I argued with reason, it is reason that dictates that your pathetic argument is irrelevant to Sup Forums, refer to my post.

>AGHH YOU DAMN DIRTY TROLLS
You know you're on Sup Forums right? Why are you so buttbruised over this thing? You come from Tumblr or something?

>Wow, just compare thread from your pic with the current one
The thread from that pic had no music discussion, only bullshit. The OP tried to make it legit by throwing a random album ranking but that doesn't fool anyone. That OP is a whiny dumbfuck and he should be banned.
Say what you want, the Grimefans have strong bullshit detectors. That's why her trolls hate them a lot.

from google search actually

>from google search actually
Leave.

oh shit the hostile autistic grimesfag is here, where's the other 4?

>thread from that pic had no music discussion

Are we looking at the same pic or are you just blocking out from your brain what you don't want to see and make your own distorted version of reality?

That looks photoshopped as fuck, try not lying for a change and maybe the Sup Forums will respect your kind a bit more

>Say what you want, the Grimefans have strong bullshit detectors
woah you recognized that an ugly photoshopped picture is an ugly photoshopped picture, should I build you a statue now?

that grimesfuck is seriously mentally ill user, for him that's quite the accomplishment

I've been meaning to check out Grimes' music, but every time I think about it, I just remember how autistic Grimesfags are and I just don't. You Grimesfags are turning people who would otherwise enjoy her music away from her.

Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

It doesn't matter from where I come from and where I go. I have my preferences and I will express my dislike whenever I want.

It's funny how you complain about classical guy wanting everyone to adhere to his rules while you're constantly doing the same thing. Sad.

Oh, you were telling the truth, in that case, I think you will find that the culture of this image board is at odds with your attitude, I suggest either building a thicker skin and tolerating whatever 'abuse' you may think is hurled your way, or ceasing to post here as a member of this community. It seems like you are out of place, and should find somewhere else to discuss your artist, because your attitude is not shared by the vast majority of Sup Forums. You'd be happier if you left, trust me, I think you'll find great discussions of her somewhere else on the internet

>woah you recognized that an ugly photoshopped picture is an ugly photoshopped picture, should I build you a statue now?
Hold on a second: you just admitted that was an ugly photoshopped picture. Hence its purpose was for trolling. Hence that was a troll thread. Hence you shot yourself in the foot like a noob.

What is your problem user?

???
I literally have no idea what you're talking about, wrong guy I think, perhaps you should not reply to me? You would be happier

Cheap ad hominem. See this

It's a mess in your head. Everyone here is Anonymous.

Sigh.
You're attitude is that of a very young teenager, who is struggling with his identity owing to his insecurities and confusion, and so acts out on society in a reckless, self-fellating show of self-importance and self-aggrandisement, because he is ultimately scared of society and acts tough and in your face out of desperation.
Perhaps you should leave Sup Forums and come back when you've matured a little? You would be happier too

You don't speak for him or this board, you're going to spend this whole thread thinking telling people you do

do you even understand what ad hominem is, you idiot? that's not how it's applied

I see nothing wrong with this thread, a normal discussion going on (with 2 agressive guys shouting in caps), why on earth was it deleted is beyond me.

You seem to needlessly feel the need to 'call me out' on my behaviour, when it is clear that I am right. Distasteful to say the least, your argument did not say much, nor did it display any qualities of truth. Perhaps you could take a break from the computer and re-think your position? You'll feel relieved and happier, I'm sure

Well where is it?

I have NEVER in my 5 years here seen mods talk to us directly with a purple trip. I think it would be fair from them to adress this issue from the picture and admit their mistake without hiding like cowards. But this is actually a minor issue, there are much worse issues on the board that never get adressed properly. Something must be done at last.

I told you to go to bed earlier

You called me mentally ill without having any evidence. That's ad hominem. You sad pathetic sack of shit can't understand that anons having different opinions than yours are not mentally ill. Discuss the ideas not the individual.

You continue to prove my point; reckless, self-fellating behaviour, when I was not even the one you had replied to earlier with that sentence. You should perhaps take a brake from the computer?

The evidence is you celebrating recognizing a photoshopped picture like some big achievement as if you were a 5-year-old child.

That's not ad hominem you fuck, ad hominem is dismissing an argument and instead personally attacking. You had no arguments, and I'm calling you a delusional autist obsessed grimesfag because I want to. You also have zero worthy ideas to discuss.

this

I've been here for a very ling time. Seems this is all im waiting for, being part of your shitposting even though im very aware of what you're doing. What have i waited for? Things only became a lot worse for me

You're stupid. Your simpleton brain focused on a little detail ("woah you recognized that an ugly photoshopped picture is an ugly photoshopped picture") but lost the big picture. That's the big picture

>mfw this pathetic attempt at saving face

>says a guy whose simpleton brain can't see music discussion in this picture but only sees what it wants to see

>That's not ad hominem you fuck, ad hominem is dismissing an argument and instead personally attacking.
>proceeds to spit even more ad hominem
Chill down cretin.

>ad hominem is dismissing an argument and instead personally attacking
What is that
>that grimesfuck is seriously mentally ill user, for him that's quite the accomplishment
...if not ad hominem? Where the fuck do you see an argument here besides insults? Are you so stupid?

lmao the autist didn't understand anything, and is still trying to argue.

>trying to play dumb
I'm not saving my face, I just point out the obvious. That stupid user (it was you?) laughed like a retard here :
>Say what you want, the Grimefans have strong bullshit detectors
>woah you recognized that an ugly photoshopped picture is an ugly photoshopped picture, should I build you a statue now?

That idiot don't understand the meaning of my sentences. When I said "the Grimefans have strong bullshit detectors" I didn't mean that we recognized that it was just an ugly photoshopped picture, but THE PURPOSE of that picture: to troll people.

I have a feeling I'm talking to triggered simpletons here.

Grimes threads aren't even that bad. At least they stick to one board unlike /kpg/.

>he still doesn't understand why people are laughing at him
wow babby figured a picture on Sup Forums's purpose was to troll people! someone bring this babby a prize!

>posts a shitty anime picture to support his non arguments post
>expecting to be taken seriously
If you can't detect ad hominem attacks I'm afraid you're an autist. Seek help.

>>posts a shitty anime picture to support his non arguments post
ad hominem

>he still doesn't understand why people are laughing at him

>he makes wild assumptions based on nothing by his farts
You're a stupid fuck if you can't think beyond basic things. I pity you. Keep playing the retard role, it fits you well.

I call that self defense. You started it. You reap what you sow.

You are simply the most pathetic person I've encountered on this board.

congrats! babby found out a pic's purpose was to troll people! babby sure is smaht!

Has somebody taken the supposed issue to the Sup Forums IRC yet?

No, how is that done exactly? I remember seeing a pic about it, but never saved it.

(You)

You mean that /qa/ picture or?

? only got the pepe variant

Where are you in this list?

>I see nothing trollish about it in the pic.
Serious question: are you blind?

fuck off already autist