No nukes allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbH60wCO-Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Texas the Confederacy?

I wanted to assign personalized flags

because thats how we roll faggot

Let's see New England.
NE has one NFL team that has won multiple super bowls.
TX has 2 teams and has not won in decades.
CA has 3 and hasn't won in decades.

CA has chinese = brains
TX has mexicans = numbers
NY has jews = money

I would go with Texas cuz they seam the less faggy of the bunch.

>Texas using the battleflag
>not using the actual fucking Texas Confederate flag
Ffs, man, fix yourself.

>TX has mexicans = numbers
well that too, but i'm willing to be we also have way higher rate a gun ownership

California would absolutely crush the rest of them.

>mexicans=numbers
They'll make good human shields

>NY has jews = money
>NY

Probably snek

Texas and Cali would pick each other off first

wanna know how i know you've never been to cali?

Texas, their high rate of gun ownership/more destructive guns wins them against Calicucks and lightly armed/cucked New Englanders.

>California land of latino gangs
>not fucking up other states

Why not the Lone Star? It's the actual flag of what was once a nation.

>latino gangs

Probably right. Texas is full of fat fucks that couldn't run a mile.

are cali stoners going to out run bullets?

Texas is full of fat-bastards whereas California is absolutely full of gang-violence and rich people.

Also New England has like half the population of California and is irrelevant for everything other than being the most sheltered place in America.

Texas in a slaughter. They have about 2 million well trained veteran marines and Army Rangers that are ready to go. Texas would be a Military Super power if it was it's own Nation state. They could handily invade many European Nations in straight war.

Lone Star Texas will win.

But since we're talking about Confederate Texas, they'll get BTFO

>gang-violence and rich people.
lol god damn your British. Those are the two worst groups of people you could have in a war type situation. You thing gang bangers and people who have butlers are going to be able to execute any kind of strategy?

Why did you cut out PA,NY,NJ etc? PA was the 2nd state. Are you just counting "New England" or the original colonies?

Texas no fucking doubt.

>They'll make good human shields
You recon that's why Andrew Jackson moved the injuns West imo positioning them along the Mexican boarder in the mid 30's? Because hte war began in the 40s.

The one with guns.

The mexicans would win.

i think the snake collectoin would do ok in fending them off i dont think they could win though and that texas couldnt secure cali but that twxas would win.

youre*
fucking whatever

your post is so terrible in so many ways

What are the other states doing in this?

hiding from texas

Do you think fat shits who think Jesus was a founding father and Obama is the antichrist are somehow master generals now?

CA, TX, NY are the 3 biggest economies. Semi-super powers.

Probably having a nice picnic until some bear tries to steal thier picnic basket

see Also, the sheer volume of guns would help. Plus, texans are nationalistic as fuck. They see themselves as texans first, and americans second. Cali aint like that.

Eastcoast definitely, since they have the jew magic.

FUCKING YOGI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK
But, are the warring states just walking right through us?

>tfw no independent Texas Republic with fully claimed borders

Texas is like the main command base of the U.S military and the main man power. They would handily eviscerate nations like even Italy or Spain.

Cali is too friendly and soft.
I remember one time at an intersection a person to my left waving, "you go." The person to my right waves, " no, you go first." And there I am thinking, "will one of you mother fuckers hurry up and go!?"

Except is fucking loaded and as such could hire enough mercenaries to totally flatten Texas. Not to mention the pure population size difference,

California is basically to the rest of America what America is to the rest of the world. Everyone tries to undermine it and make out like it isn't that great, but in truth it could absolutely annihilate any other state in the union on any metric.

Not to mention whilst per capita Texas has more guns, because of the population difference it adds up that there's a similar amount of total gun ownership in both states.

>not the "bloody arm flag"
Pleb tier taste though

I don't think we'd win but Indiana would fuck the shit out of Ohio and Illinois out of pure spite. God I fucking hate my neighbor states.

But California has more Mexicans and more numbers

That doesn't answer my question

The snake collective would seek peacable resolution first and foremost, then pure defense.
Good luck with our winters texan faggots.

It's not just man power. Texas probably has the most advanced military technology in the world. Fighter Jets, heat seeking missiles, anti aircraft and land missiles, tens of thousands of the most advanced armored vehicles , a couple of battle carriers and access to the best Navy technology on the planet.

Cali govt is fucking broke.

California has a fuckton of people, and a hell of a lot of them are not that friendly, especially under threat of invasion. ESPECIALLY under threat of invasion by Texans.

NY should for sure be included in that chunk to make it any sort of actual warfare match

There are significantly more military installations in California than there are in Texas.

this

NE has a significant amount of nuclear weapons in its borders

>heat seeking missiles

50s tech?

Texas hosts many sites of the strategic petroleum reserve. I think that pretty much clinches it.

I don't fucking know. Sand nigger killing weapons of collateral damage.

>similar amount of total gun ownership in both states
guns you can own in cali are shit compared to what you can get pretty much anywhere else.
You should also consider individual proficiency and personal ammo stockpiles. I don't know cali law but i've heard of people having their collections seized.
Plus there is the straight up will to win. Californians don't have it. When it comes to conflict, those guys are like france.

Yeah big numbers but California and New York are blue states which cuts your population in half. You know SJWs aren't going to grab a gun. They're going to pick-up a sign and protest the war. amirite

I take it you mean badass and constantly victorious?

In which case I agree. It also deserves to be said that France deserves unwarranted amounts of hate, probably because of jealousy from the rest of Europe.

Cali has more republicans than any other state

>I take it you mean badass and constantly victorious?
it was meant to be a little tongue in cheek. I made a picture to help explain it.

Not to mention a huge amount of their democrats are Mexicans and blacks, who aren't exactly famous for being pacifists.

A dead liar and some pot heads?

I think you're overestimating how many Californians are SJWs and how many are just liberal. The SJWs are just the loudest by far.

they're decent representations

But, m8. The best metric you can really go off is participation in the state national guard, and in that instance the California national guard outnumbers the Texas one.

Except their business and economy is actually propped up by the other 50 states. They joined the union in the first place because they were too stupid to balance a budget, and inbreeding + spic dilution has insured that Texas hasn't changed much for the better

Yes but Texas has about 2 million armed Veterans.

>The best metric you can really go off is participation in the state national guard
not sure why that would be the best, not many people take the national guard seriously

well considering the dirty gay liberals on either side of the real america don't have guns id say TX.

So does California, as a matter of fact California has more veterans than any other state.

I know, I've seen That 70s Show too.

But in any case I can't think of a better way to measure jingoism by state.

Doesn't cali have a shitton of military instalations, I can name three within an hour drive from where I live, and we have plenty of gangbangers.

Texas is by far the most self sufficient state in the union.

I think it would end in status quo. Both California or Texas have geography that would make invasion a nightmare.

California has the second most guns in the country.

>But in any case I can't think of a better way to measure jingoism by state.
just take a visit. Walk into a bar in Fort Worth and shout "fuck texas"
After you get out of the hospital to the same thing in cali. They'll probably invite you to talk about your feelings.

>Fellow Hoosier detected
Good taste.

>implying a civil war in America wouldn't be an ideological war that pits liberal city folks against rural conservatives

Here I can go into any London ghetto and shout "Long live Israel" and get murdered, whereas if I went to some white village and shouted "Allahu akbar" I'd just get a funny look.

This does not mean that the UK couldn't absolutely crush any given Muslim country in a war, just that those people are more irrational and violent.

enjoy your 5 round mags faggot

well we were talking about measuring jingoism correct? that sounds about right.

>on any metric
Including debt

Why is a Brit in an American thread?

If California was at war with Texas the gun laws would go out the window in seconds.

The Social Justice Warriors would get genocided if there was a legitimate right wing American uprising. Thousands of politicians, bankers and hyper liberal would be beheaded a le French reign of terror.

We'd throw avocado and overpriced fruit bowls at you, you stand no chance faggot

To defend glorious California from rednecks who think voting republican could win them a war.

Texas

The best state in the Union tb'h
youtu.be/mbH60wCO-Yw

>ITT: "oh look domestic fat fuck terrorists"
no more NASCAR fat asses

>glorious
>California
I'm no Goddamned Texan, but please, pick one.
California and Texas are both shit.

Are you offended?

California has the biggest population so if we're basing this based on the amount of military aged males I'm going to assume Cali would win on numbers alone.

Although in reality everyone in California is a blue pilled Bernie supporter so they'd probably flee to Nevada and dodge the draft.
Source: I live in Sacramento

California is basically the only reason people worldwide know more about America than they do say France.

Americans should be very proud of that state.

Of the 3 Texas is the only one with the industry to win.
They have oil while the others don't so they win by default

There's a decent number of oil deposities and refineries in California.

can i keep going to whole foods during the war?

Texas

It has the most military bases and definitely the most civilian guns when put against the rest