This isn't just a 10/10 in Australia, this is literally the most attractive women

>This isn't just a 10/10 in Australia, this is literally the most attractive women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfjzKYXzsjA
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/indigenous-model-selected-for-miss-world-nt/7407430
verywell.com/what-is-the-halo-effect-2795906
youtube.com/watch?v=NZg4XwVi3Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvzt1lZbt_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed, she's a beauty. Literal perfection.

bloody pearla of a sheila fuarkin oath

I don't get it. Did we send an abo to miss universe or something?

Where da white man at?

what sort of horrible person would make her look worse by doing that to her hair & lips
I feel bad for her

youtube.com/watch?v=sfjzKYXzsjA

Those words don't work together like that.

does anyone know how big her dick is?

It looks mentally retarded. Although I guess all aboriginals are mentally retarded.

Who the hell thought red lipstick was a good idea? And then paired with a green dress. Come on.

I'd rather fuck a aids riddled kenyan than our Australian miss universe

>Africans are far more attractive than non muddled Abos

Do you want to know how I know you're gay?

>red lipstick
This could be form IRL Poe's law. Honestly, she looks like the cute south Indian/Bangladeshi girl in your engineering class without it, maybe not supermodel material but good enough to say you'd hit it.

>Literally mocking abbos
This is just mean.

Holy shit, my dick.

The flag?

He listens to Coldplay?

>red lipstick
Are we sure this isn't a clever ruse?

Maybe not in american """english"""

Why didn't she dress into the homo-erectus, they are scarier.

Reverse image search doesn't turn up anything. Is this monstrosity in some sort of "special" Miss World competition?

The joke isn't even funny at this point.
It's exactly like the holocaust.

>Non content with shitposting and trolling the rest of the globe Australia has set its mischievious sights on the homeland.

t. canada fag

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/indigenous-model-selected-for-miss-world-nt/7407430

My god I swear I just shit that same thing out this morning! Coincidence?

Aunt jemima?

>those hunched shoulders

Do you think her knuckles are calloused?

>mfw a white girl thinks she can compete

Given her heritage, probably her knees as well.

Anyone with eyes that work can see that this is just awful. Let her go back to what she said she liked. I'd rather be fishing too.

One of the more ridiculous examples of leftist virtue signalling. That's all this is.

Quoted from her replies:

"I stopped dead in my tracks. I think I scared the life out of her," Mehali Tsangaris, director of NT Fashion Week, said.

But Ms Maymuru knocked back Mr Tsangaris's on-the-spot offer to appear on a catwalk just a few weeks later.

"I had year 12 and I had to finish my work," Ms Maymuru said of finishing her studies in Darwin.

"I noes ah dun got no edukation and I beez as ugly as the ass-end of a baboon. It don't be dat baboon fault! I is ugly cus I be an Abo and dat's dat. Knowmisayin? We must be fair to dem baboons an sheet! Or it beez dat rayciss an sheet at baboons!"

says who? the blind?

Stunning. Beautiful.

this

progressives are some sick fucks

Rolling the dice with white guilt, eh. She'll win too. The judges wont want to be ebil rayciss

I remember when I was but a small child. A wee lad some of the commonwealth might call me. Not but ten, perhaps less. I thought of equality, solidarity towards all men and turning my back to bigotry and prejudice. When one day I first laid eyes upon the indigenous peoples of the Australian continent. That day was the first time, but not the last. That day was the first day I ever thought,

"Niggers are not human."

My life was never the same.

She really doesn't want to be there. She isn't cowering but she is not comfortable.

He has a point. I thought burberry Brit had good sense of style?

RARE

nah, she is just NTs representative at our national competition

what are you on about it makes perfect sense you daft cunt

>the country of ebonics defending the king's english

Stunning and brave.

Its amazing humans can get these proportions, they can make successful hybrids with people from any race right?

I wish we could breed people. If this is possible then imagine what we could come up with. Wonder if we'd be able to reach the diversity attained with dogs.

She is probably the best the Northern Territory could come up with to be honest.

I fell you're more accustomed to the American version, let me help;

DAT NICE PIECE OF ASS MOFUGGA SHEEIT

GTFO you fucking racist shitposters. The only reason you would say these sorts of things is because your fat ugly white losers who blame your own insecurities and failings on innocent minorities. You should learn to respect the worlds oldest culture. Aboriginals are smarter than white people because they know how to respect and live off the land without destroying it. Fat lazy whites like you are literally destroying the whole planet but that's not enough you have to try and attack a beautiful young woman just because she's a different race to you. How can you honestly say such rubbish when you look at sexy girl like this. You're probably all closet gays too.

Just fuck off already.

I want to know Sup Forums why do you even care? Even if she wasn't human and just an animal, it feels things and knows emotions and maybe even knows its a sub-human but for one day people took time out of their life to make an animal happy. It shouldn't be an offense to any of you that someone essentially took a walking house cat and gave it happiness.

Or its a real human and you are all assholes. Either way its really wrong how you guys treat abos.

Because of white privilege:

verywell.com/what-is-the-halo-effect-2795906

Check your privilege white scum

Bigger than yours, mate.

Dude Kenya has been here all week.

True; in the same way that all non-aboriginals are.

Man shes got shitty posture, I can tell just by the picture.

Isnt good posture part of beauty pageants?

Plus she is ugly m8

If this feels emotions, maybe other animals do too. Cats and dogs for example.

Maybe so but I haven't.

That's a better front-face pic; she IS pretty.

literally the missing link

(You)

Fuck this literally looks like a comedian dressed in blackface. Why are leftists so obsessed with status signalling? Just leave her be instead of inflating her ego.

>mfw the hottest aussie girl alive looks like an ugly Dutchman dressed up in Blackface for Christmas.

how will ausfailia ever recover?

how do they put an abbo in blackface and not think its racist?

looks like a 19th century comic

>First prize at the negro beauty contest

She could look really pretty with good makeup, dunno whats up with that blackface shit those retarded lefties put on her, it's almost like they're making fun of her

Nah maye its just you fuckin yank drongos have dragged the royal sheilas language through the bloody mud.

>Aboriginals are smarter than white people because they know how to respect and live off the land without destroying it.

Didn't they burn down the continent?

Gotta be honest fampais, if I was running a fashion house, I'd hire her as a model.

Not because she's classically beautiful, but because she's distinct (and skinny). Your cookie-cutter blonde Ms Tennessee types are fine and all, but they're not going to stick in anyone's mind.

This is what fashion houses do. From Twiggy to Grace Jones to Rossi de Palma.

PS
The red lipstick really has to go though.

this is now a Blackface thread.

kek

She looks better without the lipstick.
I'd fuck her.

Godzuki is more attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=NZg4XwVi3Qs

ahahahahahaha

What has happened to this country?

have a you

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvzt1lZbt_k

This looks fucking cruel. Like I feel bad for her, I feel no anger. Fuck the people who did this to her. This is like forcing a gorilla to jump through hoops by wiping it at the zoo. This is fucking animal cruelty

triggered

3/10 banter step it up /aus/

Thanks SA. Hey, sorry about that whole end to Apartheid thing. Must have sucked ass to hand everything over to them damned darkies.

You're not wrong there

Australian "women".

No wonder Australia's accent is derived from drunkards.

thanks senpai

nah its ok.we still own everything in the country. The niggers will chimp out sooner or later and then we will have a reason to rid africa of niggers , and we wont stop till we reach gibraltar.

strewth cunt

just do it already

>Aboriginals are smarter than white people because they know how to respect and live off the land without destroying it.

Shut the fuck up. Without white people civilising the country they would still be living in the dirt. Oldest living race and the height of their technology is a stick that comes back to you. Fucking abo's were bloody savages and I guess they still are. And they all look like their ancestors all hit each other with sticks and rocks, oh wait, they did.

is this shit for real? a fucking abo gollywog

>She is probably the best the Northern Territory could come up with to be honest.

nice