How can i lose alot of weight, tried alot of diets and sports over the years nothing worked

how can i lose alot of weight, tried alot of diets and sports over the years nothing worked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taNgEcT-n6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intermediate fasting and body weight exercises as well as cardio ie: running

easy ... just stop drinking coke and juices, take coffee and water instead ... additional count calories ... in the evening time i often have 1.000 open that i can have my chocolate or chips ... so i lose around 1 kg per week and don't suffer at all

Calories in < Calories used

calories in calories out. YOu eat to much you stupid fat fuck and you under count your calories. Learn some self respect and control you fucking ham beast.

the only soda i drink is coke zero no booze

5 days a week - 400cals
2 days a week - 1000cals
2 Litres of water per day
Eat healthy. Low carb.
Weight train 4 days per week.

Stick to it. Be determined. You'll lose at least 80lbs in 6months.

youtube.com/watch?v=taNgEcT-n6k

>tried alot of diets

Oh well, it's hopeless

what makes a fat person fat?
slow metabolism
how do you get a slow metabolism? not eating fiber

its important to shit user, like so important that the FDA has heralded the use of refined grain and added bullshit minerals to it so your dumb ass thinks its okay. ITS NOT OKAY

THAT SHIT IS BANNED IN OTHER COUNTRIES

FDA is the food and drug administration
drugs are food and food is drugs

im curious to ask how fat all you mother fuckers are... and also CHECKED

that diet will literally kill you...
Even a fatty like you needs 1k calories a day. Stick to heavy protien.

Amphetamines

do meth/amphetamines and drink only water

Contrary to what simpletons will tell you, your body actually does have redundant systems for keeping weight on. For out entire evolutionary history, up until what, 100 years ago? Food was hard to find so our bodies evolved to hoard as much of the calories that it could, in order to help us survive in times of short supply.

Unfortunately our bodies have to system to recognize being over weight. Your body will fight you and fight you in your attempt to reduce body fat.

I got all of the above from my doctor.

What you can do is eliminate all the fats and quick digesting carbs from your diet. It'll be hard, but switch to a water and vegetable diet. No refined sugar, no added salt, no oils. Black coffee and cooking spices (salt free) are ok.

In the beginning you can eat as much as you want. It'll be uncomfortable at first though, but after some time you'll start to appreciate the taste of things again. Excess salt and sugar kind of numb us to the taste of things.

Also, water fasting can reset your gut bacteria. Might be a good idea to do a 2 day water fast before hitting the veggies.

well i shit twice a week

Also, this is temporary. When you hit your target weight you can start slowly introducing meat and other things back into your diet.

A veggie and water diet (NO FRUITS) will also get you on a healthy poop schedule.

get the half sub with double meat, eat healthy protein snacks so your not starving @ meal times. eat smaller healthier portions. instead of looking foward to big meal feeling look foward to 20 min walk/jog.

I did it. Lost 110lbs in 7months. Close to his weight & recovered as to not put on weight afterwards. It's tough but it won't 'kill you'. He wants to lose weight quickly, I just gave him the holy grail.

Zero coke doesnt mean there is 0 fat making shit in it. They put fake sugar in it and probably makes you even more fat.

amateur bodybuilder here, eat less, run more

You need to develop a liver problem

If you want to lose a lot of weight eating bread and meats with fat in them are self sabotage.

pizza is probably the best food for you as it contains all of the food groups.

Weight everything you eat and trink and write it down. Use myfitnesspal et.al. to track calories.

>Kill yourself
>Body eventually decomposes
>You lose weight as a result
>???
>Profit

80% of weight loss happens through the exhalation of carbon dioxide so cardio will have you lose weight. It will also boost you metabolism. There is no one that is genetically unable to lose weight. You just have to do it over a significant portion of time for long timer effects