Wwyd thread died. Replies for replies?

Wwyd thread died. Replies for replies?

Pour the wine over her head and ram my cock down her throat.

Died or was kill?

wwyd?

I would slam her against the table then throw her up against the wall behind her entering her ass as everyone inside saw with her face against the window. Once i blew a few loads id throw her back down on the table and fuck her pussy until it concaved, when i was ready id invite the younger teenagers at the party around to lose their virginity to her as well as everyone else. When shes done with the gang bang id bring her to the park as every man child woman and animal that went past fucked her until she was so loose the biggest black men couldn't make a difference.

Was kill I think

Tell her to cover herself, then go find her mom.

Wwyd to these twins

wwyd to her?

replies get replies.....

Pinch those little nipples so hard she screams while rubbing a vibrator over her clit. Spray a load of whipped cream into her mouth

anyone?

Need to see more

Hike up that little cheerleader dress and teach her right there what she's gonna be used for. Bend her over the bleachers and fuck that young pussy hard while everyone watches her tight ass bounce against my hips. Grab her by the hair until I'm hatefucking this little cunt. Finally pull out and cum over that face getting it stuck in those braces. Make her mom clean her up with her tongue.
This young milf? Kik me. Jillykill08

??

Tie them up and leave them out naked in the sun all day so they get terrible sunburn. Roughly fuck each of them against their burnt skin.

making both of those mommies suck my cock while everyone at the pool watches

just tie them and leave em? wheres the fun in that. At least put a vibrator in them or some clamps on

I'd push her face into the mirror while I rip off those pants and ram my cock in her ass

=(
Look at her face, she could be your little sister.

Sorry, Chrome went spazzing out and wouldn't let me post. I would face fuck left until she was choking on my cock and cum, as I eat right's pussy. Once I've finished with left I'll fuck right whilst she eats left out, once I'm ready I'll get them both on their kneed and cum on their faces

Anyone for Hannah (again?)

Damn, lefts mouth getting tons of work lol

Left? Blue and white top?

That'd make it hotter

All there is.

Make them 69, fuck one in the ass while the other licks my balls, switching between asses until I blow my load. As one licks my cum out of her sister's asshole, the other sucks lube and ass-juice off my cock.

After that, lie back and relax as one licks the sweat off my balls and the other eats my ass out.

Get on top of her slam my cock into her pussy relentlessly.

Hold her ponytail while I fuck her face and cum all over it.

Take turns in both their cunts and mouths. Right one eats the creampie of her friend and they swap it back and forth.

Fuck her doggystyle and cum all over her ass.

I would fuck her face all day, the only thing she'd know is the taste and feel of my cock and cum on her face and in her mouth

Fuck her from behind in the change room and when I'm ready I'd cum all over her face and that dress and then I'd make her walk around the mall covered in cum

Wwyd

Lube up her hands and force her to fist herself, slapping and spitting on her until she obeys, grabbing her wrists and pushing her hands further in to help her.

Fuck her throat and stay down there so deep and so long that she panics and thrashes and pulls her hands out of her holes. When she does, rape her loosened ass, and go ass-to-mouth with her for a while until I bust a nut on her face.

Strip them naked and make them fight each other. Winner of the fight gets to suck my cock. The loser has to eat a bowl of the other girl's shit.

was referencing black bikini top you referenced here

Someone give me a bit more detail.

And what if they fail on the exchange?

You disgust me, user.

Tie her up, blindfold her, cover her tits and pussy in clothespins, and cane the soles of her feet until she's in hysterics. Tell her I'll stop if she agrees to give a blowjob. If she says no, keep caning her until she says yes, and when she says yes, bring a dog in. Take pictures of the blindfolded slut, mascara running down her cheeks, those perfect lips wrapped around a bright red dog dick.

Gf's sister in law wwyd?

Have her crawl under the table and suck me while I enjoy a glass of wine and act as though everything is normal.
>gf's sister in law
So what, your gf's brother's wife?

wwyd

Kik me @ chemicalfire
Damn I want to own this slut

Chain them both up to a broken urinal in a sex shop bathroom, naked and ring-gagged. Let perverts come in and piss in their mouths. The first girl to swallow ten bladders gets raped, drugged, and dropped off in a strange city somewhere. The loser gets strapped mouth-first onto a sex-shop glory hole and spends a week eating dick and drinking cum before being sold to a brothel.

Why is everyone so obsessed with kik?

Bumping Hannah

Bury her up to her neck in the sand. Repeatedly jerk off onto her face until the tied comes in and covers her head in water.

Wwyd to spoiled rich bitch sisters Vicky and Lexi?

Tie them up in a bad part of town, and let a bunch of young, poor boys explore their bodies. They'd have their tits pulled on and have their mouths soon filled as their forced to drink all their cum. Then they would be roughly gang raped and impregnated by all the boys.

Tell me how?

Holy shit shes hot

id push her back into the sand while force making out with that beautiful face, id start fingering her tight pussy and sucking on her perfect tits, id enter her tight fat ass and blow a load so large and so deep into her ass it fills her up vividly, afterwards id enter her prized pussy cherishing every moment until i blow the largest load i ever have impregnating her afterwards id have her polish my cock with her mouth while both her holes poured out gallons on sperm all over the beach. Id then take her home and use her for my self for months before letting others use her.

wwyd

Yes. She has so much lingerie I would be fucking her everyday if I could. Her husband barely does anything with her.

I'd take care of her sexual needs so her husband wouldn't need to, fucking her all day while he's not around.

Throatfuck left while right eats my asshole out. Swap from time to time until I blow my load, then the one that drinks my cum licks my ass, and the one that was licking my ass drinks a full bladder of piss directly from my dick

No?

To the girl on the left I will pierce her ass to make her beg me to stop. To the girl on the right I would put my dick in that beautiful mouth and I will fuck it hard preventing her from breahing. i will do it until to see her cute face crying. then i woul cum in her face making her swallow all my cum

Give the girls in my pic a strap on dildo and have them take turns repeatedly fuckin the rich cunts in their asses while shouting verbal abuse and slapping them while I watch and get off on it.

who is this? she is thicc asf

Far left if she stops smiling like that.

Can i get a more detailed response then a sentence. Been contributing a lot.

I would tie her hands behind her back , get her on her knees and pinn her head into the ground while i ram her doggy style until she begs me to cum inside that tight pussy.
also more if you got

This is a genetic defect party if I ever saw one.

If you can do the same.

I'd follow her into a lockerroom and watch her shower and wait until she's nice and clean then come up behind her and shove my cock into her ass and fuck her until she can't stand. Then I'll pretend I'm about to cum and get ready to give her a facial, then unleash a warm spray of piss all over her face and throatfuck her until I'm hard again. After that I'll wipe my cock in her hair and go back to fucking her in the ass and making her scream. I'll take pleasure shoving it as far into her ass as I can. Once I'm ready to cum I'll force my cock into her pussy and impregnate her. Then bring her outside, tie her up, and leave her there for anyone to use.

I want more Hannah. I'd make her bend over and tell me all her dirty thoughts while I get hard behind her

Stephanie Michelle. Some of her pics are less flattering than others.

I see her almost every week because my gf lives with her. I would rough fuck her if I could.

Not a lot of Hannah. And what would you do after she's told you?

>Stephanie Michelle
thanks user

Here's a better pic of her.

Id follow them both home one day but distract them with a loud noise before they can make it home as they are startled id hit the one on the left over the head knocking her out id grab the one on the right and put tape over her mouth dragging them both home the one on the right seems really thick so id start fucking her cunt first leaving no hole unexplored id pump load after load inside her while she squirmed and struggled id filler her with so much cum it seeped from every hole. When the one on the left woke up id start fucking her tits pounding them harder and harder until i blew a load all over her face id then make them make out while i pumped lefts pussy full of my final load bloating her as it explodes seeping out her cunt. Id then leave them for the dog having it impregnate both of them id then have right fucked by a horse until her cunt was torn wide.

Continue? Something about her fat ass and nice pussy maybe while at school.

Which type of school?

Highschool?

She would be walking around in her yoga pants showing off her fat ass when the school QB confesses that he wants to date her. She'll be honored and agrees to come with him to the locker room. When she arrives the whole team is waiting for her and they grab her by her arms. They tell her they can't handle her walking around and showing off that big ass so they take matters into their own hands.

The QB is obviously the one that gets to steal her anal virginity while he rails her tight ass before cumming deep inside it. The team would then spend hours taking their turns raping her asshole, often sticking two at once. To end it off the QB will take her virginity and pump a load inside her, ensuring that she gets pregnant.

Anything with boy, animals, or lactation appreciated, but especially titty fucking.

Last one

i want to hear a good wwyd for my gf...kik me johnnybee283

Bump

Kidnap both. Tit fuck left whist right watches and waits. When I'm done I'd blow all over her face and make her swallow it all.

Then I let them both go, telling right she wasn't pretty enough to rape. Laugh thinking how I just turned right into a complete slut looking for validation through sex her whole life without ever touching her.

MODSSSSS

Mods.

bruh...

How old is that person getting eaten out? They look too young...

where is that from?

Dude no.

Them's boobs for oiling up and hand mashing.

Thank you for deleting that post, mods; dear God.

Compare their panty odors, to see if twins have similar smelling clams, and compare their panty droppings

I would rape this big tittle bitch so badly, if I ever found her at a party I would drug one of her drinks and wait until she begins to get fucked up. Then I would pretend to be a friend who kindly offers to drive her home, once I have her in my car I would drive her to the most shady motel in the area where no one will ask questions and proceed to carry her into the room and I throw her down on the matress. Then I would lower my pants and boxers and rip her clothing off as only respectable whore get to wake up to clothes in the morning. Afterwards I would then proceed to fuck the shit out of her tits purposefully trying to bruise them, and right as I'm about to climax I remove myself from her tits and jam myself into her pussy where I would cum inside her so much to the point where its guaranteed she's pregnant. Then when she wakes up the morning after I would make her aware to the fact that she now belongs to me and she will bear my seed for the sole purpose of being able to milk her so that I can drink and sell her milk to illegal markets

Wwyd to these sluts

Anybody else? Wwyd

What was in the post that people were calling mods for?

Awesome

I'd take these fine ladies on a walk in the woods and tell them I'll bring them to a beautiful clearing. I actually bring them to a homeless camp, and tell the bums they can have left and middle while I use right for my own pleasures. Left and middle would have their cloths ripped off and would be forced to clean the bum's unwashed cocks and eat their smegma. Meanwhile I'm fondling and spanking rights big ass while I suck on her tits.

Once the dicks are clean, left and middle will start being gang raped hard as the dirty men abuse their tight young bodies. I will then enter right and be pleased to find out she's a virgin. I'll lay her next to her friends while I rape her bloody pussy and watch as they make out with each other to comfort each other. Once I blow a load inside of right I'll take her home and leave the two in the homeless camp to be raped for days.

Anything with boys, animals, or lactation appreciated, but especially titty fucking. Doing long replies for long replies.

Be brutal

cp with a download link for sad satan

I'd bend them over and tie them to the fence. I'd take turns whipping their asses with a belt. Whichever one cries the most gets my cock up her ass.

I'd take her out on a date and act perfectly normal the whole time, then when we're on the car ride home i'd grab her tits. She'd smack my hand away because she's "not that kind of girl" Then i'd pull the car into an alley and drag her out of the car by her hair while shoving her face into the dirt and ripping her clothes off, then i'd start smacking her ass while she cries and asks for help. Once she calms down a little i'd shove my entire cock into her pussy at once and start pounding her while yanking her hair back with one hand and smacking her ass with the other. About halfway through I'd stop and pull out, just to start fucking her ass the same way. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her suck my cock clean until i cum on her face and tits, then I'd send pictures of her cum-drenched face to all her contacts using her phone. I'd leave her in the alley afterwards.
How would you fuck Tatiana?

that gif triggered my ocd