Be beta

>be beta
>get lucky and get hot gf thanks to my education
>she says I need to be ready to fight for her
>I say why would I fight for you if I'm the one you love?...
>...if I trust you why would I feel endangered?
>bitch can't understand why I'm not getting jealous over other guys checking her out
>says she always dreamed about being a reason of a physical fight
>claims I don't love her
>wants to break up

How do I explain that to her Sup Forums? Or should I just evacuate myself before she cheats on me with some "real alpha"? I really don't know what to do... I doubt I will ever get a girl that hot again.

Try being alpha

Bitch is trouble, get out of there asap.

/thread unless that's what u want

Abandon ship, OP

good pussy is not worth it if the bitch is crazy

Some women crave drama

Option 1 - Pick fight with random looker. Go loud, hard and fast. Get first punch in and stand a chance. This will result in her flirting with other guys to get you to do it again.
Option 2 - Bitch and moan to Sup Forums and do nothing. This will result in roasting from Sup Forums and her finding an alpha and dumping you
Option 3 - Flame her. Ask her what kind of fucked up person she is trying to make you jealous enough to fight just to justify her own insecurities. Tell her you now doubt the woman she is, and you're gonna have to re-evaluate being with her. This will result in her panicking like fuck as women are control freaks and you've just taken the control from her.

I'm tied between option 1 and 3

Break up!!!!

She is trouble and your money can attract something better.

Fuck her dreams, make your own come true!!

oh, also, you should share pics with us so we can see if she's worth the aggro

The only acceptable answer is to find a guy and make her fight you over him. Just really fuck with her.

She thinks you're a manlet and can't respect herself for dating you until she sees you assert dominance. Piss on her couch

Fuck and dump. Also, you shouldn't date if you're walking around calling yourself a beta. Grow a spine, get a job, get a wife.

Evacuate. Bitch is crazy if she wants you to get in a fist fight over her. No woman is worth jail time.

Tell her "If you are actually ready to break up with me because I'm not looking to pick fights like a molested 4th grader, then go ahead, because that would tell me pretty much everything about your character that I need to know."

Are you seeing a fucking pattern in the advice yet, op?!??!

Leave now.

haha, I'll do that. I can't wait to see her boiling afterwards.

option 3 all the way

Option 3 definitely.

Whoa...

She seems like a vapid bitch who doesn't really care about you. Dump and be free user. Looks alone can get you status if that's what you want but not happiness

If you make figures like it sounds like she doesn't deserve you

how about you phsyically fight her bitchface with your feet user, show her your dominance with voilence, most women or are being beaten in a relationship dont leave. give it a try

dubs approve

This
Character ist more important than Looks.
If shes healthy she will be beautiful.
Learn to look behind the show. She doesnt seem to love you. Or she doenst know what Love is because shitty childhood. Leave or suffer

A combination of those, you just have to make her feel bad and make her think that you are right and she is wrong. She will look up to you then, show her how wrong and backwards thinking she is.

Breaking up without trying to bend her mind is the beta thing to do or picking a fight just because she says so even more beta.

Also don't tell her you love her, make it vague but make her think you are losing interest because of her behaviour.

Too late though. Op is already a cuck

True she wants to see you fight, if you're a real beta she knows you'll lose, just waiting for an excuse to see you in pain, and to be sadistic and hurt you worse. Trust me, she's probably a fish in bed anyway.

Just tell her that you love each other so why should you be jealous of other dudes looking at her because she'll never feel the same about them.

it's not like I'm making figures. We were studying together, she dropped out one year and now she is getting her degree in the same field I did and I'm helping her understand some shit. When I look at it now it's basically an exchange - sex for help with writing a master thesis lol. Well, I suppose we all know when it will be over...

Don't do this.

You have all the information you need, do option 3 + this

Sounds like the kind of bitch who'd fuck another dude just to try and get you jealous and cause a fight

where you from?

why does it matter?

bruh man up and tell your bitch straight up you're not fighting to fulfill her dumbass fairy tale romance that shits played out

just wanna know, don't worry I don't know you

You don't, she's deluded and her complex isn't going to go away. Just find someone that isn't retarded.... oh wait... women.

Fucking hell, yet more proof that bitches be crazy.
They're not content unless there's drama in their life.