Weed

Weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdO95XfJ8I
leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-growing-101-everything-you-need-to-get-started
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks like afghani to lemon or a fake ass god's gift.

Nice mate, not the best, but still pretty good.

>Spend a week in Amsterdam smoking amazing weed
>Get back home to the UK and pick up from my dealer
>Receive pic related

Should I be disappointed lads?

No offense m8, but it looks like trash.

I have low tolerance so it still gets me pretty high, but it's just not the same man.

Could someone leave tips on how to spot good stuff? I started smoking with my buddy, but then he passed away, he was always the one to buy the stuff so i dont really know what to look for.

Current grow. Auto deep blue c

Last grow grow, took 65 days start to finish

Auto ak47

look at pics of recreational from Colorado (use google)

WEED DUDE LMAO

Shit looks good bro, is it an indica?

RIP
idk, if you live in canada (especially manitoba/winnipeg) ask the native people downtown and behind shopping malls unless you are a total dork they will sell to you or find you someone to buy from.

Auto is for peasants

Dry, dense, lots of colors, little to no seeds/stems, visible power like thc crystals.

I forget, some hybrid.

The DBC is definitely indica. Pic related

Smoking sour diesel in a black cherry rillo, cheers Sup Forumsros

its not that i cannot find dealers, but whenever i buy some, i usually get overcharged for bad quality because of my lack of knowledge on how good stuff look.

thanks for summing it up for me.

no this is what dealers do, they keep the good stuff unless they like you, or they never had good stuff

>i usually get overcharged
dealers don't set the price. the price of drugs is dependant on what the user is willing to pay.
my rule of thumb is 10 bucks a gram 30 for an eight (4 grams)60 for a quarter (8 grams) 130 for an ounce (16 grams)

are you high?

just a little.

Critical Mass

Mendo breath

dfw. looking.

That kinda looks laced

They're legal buds though

Oh, they're probably are white-ish looking strains, but it just looks sketchy to me

I just put my plants into flowering and I'm pissed. Waited far too long and now they're up against my lights (led/CF) and too tall for my tent. It's only my second grow. Next time I gotta start flowering earlier. Noob me forgot shit keeps growing even after flowering.

It doesn't get you face numbed high like bud does tho...

it looks way better than the regular stuff from my shithole

I got 1000 hps and will allow your girls to grow into a strong fine lady if you allow me to molest them in the process. I'm gentle and will only taste your girls once I start seeing small hairs on her bud.

In what world is 16 grams and ounce? That's barely more than half an ounce.

Damn I just realized how wrong this sounded.

nice math, ill take an ounce

Should be no seeds, if there are seeds someone messed up. Don't pay premium on plants that seeded, generally those are lower in thc. Dense as possible, but not like mushed together by a person. Lastly the best stuff always has those transparent crystals all over it. Those crystals all good stuff.

Nope. The best stuff has meth powdered onto the buds and makes a loud burning smell when you light it in a pipe and makes you hornier than a dog seeing a poodle in heat to cp.

Amnesia haze from dutch shop

DFW smoking that good.

26/m/817
kik: guy.crisp

no

was it my area code? I understand.

Smoke weed everyday! (Smoke-weed)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdO95XfJ8I

well spotted

Ok potheads - pick my next seeds! Looking for something mid teens in the with a semi balanced indica/sativa blend (indica dominant). Not trying to get crazy, just have fun and relax with friends. My last 3 grows were white widow ( strong), ak47 (strong), and cbd blue shark (super low thx for headaches). Anyway, if you have some mild favorite go to strains, let me know

blue dream or gorilla glue

I was eyeing blue dream a while ago but I thought that was in the mid 20s with thc content

northern lights favourite mild, friends swears on critical. both affected him more sativa though tbh

Are you still talking bout weed?

Do you have any sources for how to grow? I'd like so start :3

google

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-growing-101-everything-you-need-to-get-started

Typing 'how to grow weed' in google is probably not the best idea.

this is now a grow link thread, I want more tips to help me grow

If you decide to go hydro, just make your own dwc setup. It's easy and cheap. You don't need to pay a ton for a prebuilt system

grow weed easy . com

you will be fine. there are youtube videos that give detailed instructions on how to grow