If im selling pure Peruvian coke straight from the brick on the dark net for $40 per gram how long will it take to...

If im selling pure Peruvian coke straight from the brick on the dark net for $40 per gram how long will it take to clear a kilo?

Fucking degenerate.

prob a good 3-4 weeks depending on your status as a vendor if you were to

you just using TOR?

he aint using shit. he just heard about the dark net today after watching a preview for mr.robot

You're a stupid cunt make more than four times as much on the street

"ohh look at me i been on the internet from 1970 all of you are New fags i was on Sup Forums when it was good" KYS dude

But street is far more dangerous since you are not anonymous and people remember you or could be undercover cops.

how do you ship it?

how do you even get a kilo for $40k?

you're close. there was in fact a time when 7chin was good.

so stop being a pussy, don't sell at all then if you're so scared. I've been selling on the streets for years

this is research just got a connect getting me a kilo for $2500 from south america
researching and seeing if it worth it

are you retarded

Tell us about your connect.

How much does a kilo cost?

Looks like best case scenario OP makes a couple thousand dollars max

>thousand
it pays to live in a 3rd world shit hole the drugs are cheap and you call sell it to 1st world fucks online and become a millionaire

In Ireland it cost 5000euro and you can sell a gram for 50-100euro

in my country a kilo cost between 2500 and 3000 US sell and the country international shipping security sucks ass so all profit

Whats that num. 14, 7 and 6?

> 777

what number

Just mix it with yogurt and eat it all in one sitting. that shit good for your bones/

About as long as that post you just made to incriminate yourself, you dumb fucking redditor.