Has anyone seen Melvins live? Going to their show on August 1st, pretty hype

Has anyone seen Melvins live? Going to their show on August 1st, pretty hype

while we're at it,
Lysol > Houdini > Bullhead > A Senile Animal > Stoner Witch > Everything else

gonna try and see them twice this tour, the setlist is dope

holy shit, did Wayne Coyne gain wait or something?

Their sets from the last time they were in my city are pretty great, so I'm hoping this one will be as well

it's really good, probably the best i've seen. don't want to spoil it for you but based on your album rankings you'll be in for a real treat. lot of cool new merch too especially if you're into those Mackie letterpressed records

sweet、thanks

great show, when i saw em they had two drummers

>game lets you kill the melvins for being such shitty musicians

Got tickets for September lad.

>the melvins

Correct.

(the) melvins

no but i did see Big Business (with Whores) which was pretty amazing

seeing Big Business tonight

>tfw didn't
>tfw didn't see Whores. when they played a bar in my town, either
I should just kill myself.

They put on a good show, deffo worth seeing.

Anyone know who the opener is for this US tour? My local event page has nothing, and if the openers good I'll probably check em out again.

Spotlights is opening. haven't heard of them before though

Hmm might have to pass on that. The last times Ive seen the Melvins they had Helms Alee and Napalm Death and Melt Banana on the other

im going sep 14th

>saying dope unironically

you shouldn't be allowed to a Melvins gig, fucking hip-hop fag, go fucking kill yourself you scum piece of shit.

sounds dope

Bump

Me in October ! So excited too

It'll be good, you should go

Wanted to see them in London, but already have Godspeed tickets. Should I sell them and see the Melvins instead?

Melvins are one of the most realiable bands to see live

Got to see them live at Glen Helen recently. Tool was headlining. It was amazing aside from the fact they only had like 40 minutes to play. All their playings were sped up and I didn't get to hear my favorite songs aside from Queen. Then Fantomas (Buzz Osbourne side band) came on and my god they were absolutely shit. Terrible. But seriously Melvins are amazing live, aside from the fact that almost everybody that was there had no idea who the Melvins were except some old school punk rockers that I saw with Melvins patches. Everyone was there for Tool and Primus. Side note, Primus fucking rocked. Was anyone else there?

its just Melvins you fucking faggot, no "the"

I'm old enough where posting here is embarrassing and shameful. I toss that fact out there just to illustrate that I'm an OG Melvins fan since the 90's, and the following heresy I'm about to toss out is a considered and contemplated opinion.

I believe the Big Belvins years were the absolute high-water mark for this band. Senile Animal, Nude With Boots, and Bride Screamed Murder is the best run of three albums they've done (even with some complete filler songs in the mix), and those tours were all FUCKING BONKERS in how great they were.

That is all.

thoughts on the new album?

I honestly haven't listened through more than once yet. If i gave my opinion at this point, it would be ill-informed. Not that anyone around here is ever that shy about hyperbolic, bad opinions...

it's pretty good, but i agree Big Belvins years was the last great era. did you collect a lot of their limited merch?

Bump

>game lets you kill melvins for being a shitty band

honky + the maggot are definitely up there i think

Literally nobody