Hello humans. We are a race of sentient lifeforms who have been driven off our home world...

Hello humans. We are a race of sentient lifeforms who have been driven off our home world. We are in dire need of a place to call home. We will exchange our technical knowledge for a piece of land on your planet. There is 2000 of us on this ship. We will need about 100 square miles of land to set up a proper space for our people. If earth is willing to help we will be forever in your debt. If anyone wants to help please send us your coordinates and we will be there within the hour.

fuck off space niggers

go to pluto we dont need that shit anymore

There's a place on the North American continent. It's called Washington DC. If you could do everyone a favor and raze that shit to the ground with your laser technology, you can stay there.

Fuck off you galactic-faggots.

>using binary
>thinking you're cool

>Incognito

Oh look a big boi

I am a extreme hacker bitch

posting on Sup Forums?
ayy lmao

Fuck off space niggers we are full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

well you see Mr. Alien, we have the piece of land on Earth called Syria and Syrians are very good people, they love Aliens and would be willing to do anything you desire.

Fuck off space niggers, we're full.

You can crash on the moon if you want.

Guys wtf this could be our chance of encountering alien life forms! I mean he'll, they even talk in those ones and zeros that computers do!

Here, my coordinates 37.923965, 23.758749
Please visit me

45.919581, 63.341459

Close...

Winrar

please i want fuck you alien

Go to Germany, always room for refugees there

take al Quds Aka holy land there are muslims and jews its ok to kill them if u want and we will be in great debt !

Go back to Mars we're you came from

X 782 Z -735
But be careful there is a zombie spawned near by