Some guy on ebay is harassing me for selling something on ebay for more than he thinks it's worth

Some guy on ebay is harassing me for selling something on ebay for more than he thinks it's worth.

The question is:
What would Sup Forums do in this situation?
Please help.

I would honestly just say "fuck off your not selling it"

I would honestly just say "fuck off your not selling it nigger"

Tell him he doesn't have to buy it. Free market bro.

ignore him

Tell him "Supply and command boys!"

Tell him you feel the same way about his mother's pussy.

Tell him that you're going to increase the price every time he messages you

Reduce the price to a fair amount and apologise for any inconvenience that you may have caused

Tell him "sorry auction closed to street shitters"
It's always Indians/ Pakis trying to barter

No.

Cuck.
Quads of truth.

Them dubquads

dubquads

Or Coupon Soccer Moms, because the blow job monies doesn't cut it.

say: "if you can't afford an item you shouldn't click on it"

I think you should

Dox him

i work in retail, and second the FUCK out of this... ALWAYS

way she goes

........................ No.

I don't think there would be much point, no one's going to want to do anything.

ignore him.
you dumb faggot.

Relist it adding $0.01 to the price

Sup Forums would say that they would call him a dumb faggot and rek him.
what Sup Forums would actually do is avoid confrontation at any cost and let him fuck their wife
>don't go to Sup Forums for advice user

Yeah, this. But don't respond in any way to the prick. Just bump the price up a bit.

Stop being a fucking jew or gas yourself. I cant stand greedy little faggots like you that want to get rich quick without having to lift a finger. Contribute to society or leave it.

I thought the advice had been pretty good so far, I was expecting everyone to tell me to go kill myself, so I would say for me this has been a good thread.

Ask him why he's being antisemitic

blocked

I am, I have to pay tax on every sale I make on ebay, (which can be damn hard work) which contributes to the economy. So the government can afford your regular liposuction surgery because you won't start eating healthy you fat fuck.

>muh shekels

Let Sup Forums take care of it

I'm grateful, but I can't risk my account being banned for inciting harassment of another user.

Selling an item is contributing, wether or not the sale is taxed. the seller gets money, and the buyer gets an item they think is at least worth as much money as they paid, or even worth more than that. Both people benefit. You are welcome now to BTFO now with your own commie jew bullshit.

frequent eBay user here. if your description was on point you have absolutely nothing to worry about. he can piss and moan to ebay but he's the retard who paid for it

if you haven't sold it to him then just ignore him, you can post your shit on eBay for 1,000.

*you're

*supply and demand

Yeah keep slinging chinese made garbage for 500 percent markup you useless kike

Ebay makes you a small business, as in you can charge what ever the fuck you want as long as its listed, i used to swap home buttons and lcds for black on white and white on black and advertised it as a "tux" edition and would sell for 400$ more than asking price, they were all iphone 4

Never accept deals people try to do thru messages, its ebay use it like ebay

I would contact eBay and report that this buyer is harassing you. eBay will investigate and take appropriate action.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary