Give me 1,000 dollars

>give me 1,000 dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZbd0xpP1Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=MjohsyoJjao
youtube.com/watch?v=gT3hO_5Qzlg
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-tony-soprano-die-creator-david-chase-gives-unequivocally-equivocal-ruling-9696154.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-FGPJ6D2KyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UP IN THE CLUB

in all seriousness would Tony be okay with this? Furio just deciding to take an extra grand for himself? obviously it was from the fagboys cut and not tonys but still

Doubt Tony would give a fuck other than asking for a $100 from the $1000.

It's like Sil says to Tony one time, he knows guys don't keep up their full points.

Were they really faggots or it was just a banter?

JUST DA MONEY

Bants

kick up

Tony would have found it pretty funny tbqh

JEW GOTTA BEE ONNA JEW HAT

I dont remember, why did he call them fags? He was looking at something, but what exactly was it?

>These two guys? They suck each others dicks.

He just sensed they were a big pair of pussies which was confirmed when they gave him a grand just for asking, he then mocked them further by suggesting they sucked each other's dicks in Italian.

gay speedo-like underwear was hanging off a shelf

What were they trying to accomplish from whacking Chris? Did they think Tony would welcome them with open arms? Or Richie would be totally cool with it even though he said, he's a good kid? I know they were meant to be dumb but this just seemed beyond retarded. They should have just beat up Furio and took their money back.

Yeah

IMMA GONNA GO WATCHA DA BLOOMBERG

they thought Richie was the new alpha dog on the block, and assumed he was gonna whack Tony, so they were trying to get in on the ground floor since they made no movement upwards under Tony.

They were dumb recent college graduate who had disillusioned beliefs of the mafia.

They thought Richie would welcome them with open arms. IIRC this was when Richie and Tony were having a tiff an Richie was playing with the idea of making a move against Tony

They were literally fucking clueless. Dumb fucks who grew up watching Scarface and wanted to be gangsters. Those two retards from Gomorrah reminded me of Matthew and Sean.

TONY I HADDA PARKA DA CAR ALL THE WAY OVVA DER

I know it's always us same guys who post in Soprano threads.

I just wanna say, you guys are alright.

Fuck you. You don't know us.

But I agree.

Whoooooa! This fucking guy!

You a goodfella

>LE TONY IS DEAD

Why does this meme exist? There is literally no reason to believe this. There is literally NO reason anyone would cap Tony at that time.

Not to mention he basically was in jail already after that guy talked.

>The Lowest caste of mob family

>Undressed
>Smoking weed and listening to rap like niggers
>Italians hate niggers with passion
>Not giving the money on the envelope
>Showing your money roll on plain sight to Furio

Matt & Sean were disrespectful.

im waiting for the week where we get a stream up and autistically watch the Sopranos together, like those guys on Sup Forums do with COPS

>in jail
who talked?

i thought he was capped over the billy batts hit

Oh please. You act like there was no one still out there and alive who wanted Tony dead.

Also
>Hmm what did David Chase mean by these camera angles

Yea, he's dead.

>There is literally NO reason anyone would cap Tony at that time.

Are you dense? He had an upcoming RICO trial with a member of his own family ready to testify. Why would they want to risk him flipping? He had a lot of shit on New York. Not to mention they just finished a war with him to which there was probably a lot of bad blood among their family they would like to clear,

Dave Chase has said that he didn't die and doesn't understand why people want him dead.

>David Chase has said that he didn't die
Gonna need a source on that one, skip.

>war

how does the war with new york start?
im up to "Walk like a Man", and this is my first run through of the series

He has absolutely not said this.

However if you can provide evidence that he did I will retract my statement.

" There was so much more to say than could have been conveyed by an image of Tony facedown in a bowl of onion rings with a bullet in his head. Or, on the other side, taking over the New York mob. The way I see it is that Tony Soprano had been peoples' alter ego. They had gleefully watched him rob, kill, pillage, lie, and cheat. They had cheered him on. And then, all of a sudden, they wanted to see him punished for all that. They wanted "justice." They wanted to see his brains splattered on the wall. I thought that was disgusting, frankly. [...] The pathetic thing—to me—was how much they wanted his blood, after cheering him on for eight years."

Phil A-Retardo was already dead and the other New York guys had sided with Tony against him, ffs there's a whole scene dedicated to this. There was no more war going on, it was over.

And the guys who were left on Tony's crew were only the most loyal, as New York already had taken care of the unloyal ones also.

There is NO FUCKING REASON he would be capped.

It's just a retarded meme to go for the MAIN CHARACTER DIES theory in literally every open ending.

>how does the war with new york start?

Tension was building up between the families for a while due to lots of incidents. The actual decision comes somewhat out of the blue at the start of Blue Comet. Butch and Albie were even a little hesitant. It's just due to everything snowballing.

I've watched the show 5 times now, I think this is the funniest scene now. John's face when says it fucking kills me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZbd0xpP1Z8

No where here does David Chase said Tony did not die. He only said "There was so much more to say than could have been conveyed by an image of Tony face down in a bowl of onion rings with a bullet in his head"
That proves absolutely nothing.

Are you fucking stupid?

Uhhhhh.

But it confirms that he did not die either.

No it doesn't.

Anyway he also said that all the clues are there. All the clues point towards his demise.

What the fuck are you talking about. Might you actually be mentally retarded? How does ANY OF THAT prove that Tony didn't fucking die? Can you not comprehend the subtleties of the show/the camera angles from the final scene that ALL BUT CONFIRM that Tony fucking died????

youtube.com/watch?v=MjohsyoJjao

the funniest scene the first time was paulie going to the psychic

after watching it a few times i notice funny bits all over

Dubtrips confirms.

Although not like it needed confirmation, that guy is retarded

I wasn't expecting those damn feels while wathcing tv show. Tony at least have apologised.

FUCKING QUEERS!

Fucking QUEERS

How did psychic know the name?

Queer mind

Satanic black magic

Voodoo shit

Supernatural stuff exists and dreams have more meaning in the sopranos universe.

>ALL BUT CONFIRM

>it makes no logical sense in the story but I'm gonna pretend I'm a super camera angle analyst so I can shit out my theory xDDDD you dont even le see it when it happens!!!!!

Except that scene played out with Bobby actually seeing it when it happened. He had a moment where he knew he was gonna die.

I still love how not a single person can give any reason at all Tony would get capped, apparently he just does because that's life and that's cool.

The ending ends abruptly for the same reason Tony stands up and yells "I GET IT!" in Vegas. He realizes there is no order to life, no punishment in the Universe, he is free to do as he will and doesn't need to feel guilty about it. And just like that there is no neat ending, life goes on. Maybe his cancer comes back and he definitely goes to jail, but he does not get killed.

Ralph Cifferetto diserved to get capped for trying to kill the crew

youtube.com/watch?v=gT3hO_5Qzlg

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Again something from Chase confirming that there is no right or wrong answer. There's a reason why all that spiritual shit was in the show since the beginning.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-tony-soprano-die-creator-david-chase-gives-unequivocally-equivocal-ruling-9696154.html

>tries to be ironic
>is actually the one making conspiracy theories

LMAO you have to be born this dumb, can't make it up. Congrats!

>They should have just beat up Furio

Furio was certainly one of the most dangerous and the strongest character.

>tfw only 15 unique posters
do kids think sopranos is gay or something?

It's an old show.

>this board
>having taste

nah son

>people STILL argue about tony's death 10 years later

well done

Tony is like Schrodinger's cat, simultaneously alive and dead. The only thing that matters is what you believe.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING

Tony NOT dying is the conspiracy theory, all evidence points to the contrary. He literally has a flashback to Bobby saying, "you don't even see it coming" in the previous episode. Anyone who can't let go of Tony has some weird fatherly obsession with him or is just purposely being retarded.

The best threads on Sup Forums almost always have lower poster counts and high post numbers.

i feel like Furio and Paulie needed many more bodies on them just to push how these guys are the terminators, the hard chargers, the Mr Baccala Sr.

sure, Furio extorts fucking tons of people and Paulie has his FUCKIN QUEERS moments, but Paulie got bumped up to Capo and Furio got shot in the leg by Jackie Jr.

What about Richie. He died too early, we didn't actually see his potential.

Beta nu-male cucks just don't get the show. They also believe that Tony didn't get killed. Pathetic shitters kek

Richie was probably a brutal motherfucker

see; Paraplegic Beansy

You mean the flashback he has remembering Bobby, specifically after Bobby was killed? Like the dozens of flashbacks from every characters after they die? And I'm the one making conspiracy theories, you drooling fucking monkey?

>still can't give one reason Tony would get capped
>can't justify it in the context of the story at all
>he is sitting facing the door and looks AT THE DOOR the exact moment Meadow comes in
>in a super crowded restaurant
>where the guy who shot him would have no chance getting away
>in a super busy street where Meadow can barely park
>surrounded by family and pedestrians
>still can't give one reason
>not one reason at all
>IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!

Unironically, consider suicide and make sure the rope pulls you all the way down unlike AJ.

>Bacala Sr
youtube.com/watch?v=-FGPJ6D2KyQ

Maedo

>still can't give one reason Tony would get capped

He's a mafia boss you god damn mongoloid, he was literally in line to get clipped the previous episode. The rest of your post is even more nonsense and you're probably fat.

if you're interested theres a 30k word blogpost explaining all the forshadowing of tony's death. the reason it wasn't shown on screen was because HBO wanted to leave it ambiguous in case a movie or something like that ever happened.

it was Eugene's ghost

>WELL I KEEP ON THINKIN BOUT YOU SISTER GOLDEN HAIR SURPRISE

members only

Not that guy but you're still not giving a concrete reason as to why he died. Why didn't he die the last 3 times he was at mortal risk?

Also the links that where posted say what Chase truly happened in that it could go either way. It's not so black and white.

Tony I going git cup a coffee.

>he was literally in line to get clipped the previous episode

You mean he's the highest up and most untouchable type of person in the Mafia? Oh, right. Thanks.

You mean the episode where he sat down with the New York guys and they shook his hand and said Phil had gone too far and lowkey agreed to have Tony cap him and end the war? And he did?

Or do you mean the time that passed afterwards showing the war was over? And thus there was no threat from New York?

Or do you mean one of Tony's own guys suddenly had a deathwish and went rogue and capped his own boss, something with literally no precedents that would never happen?

Or do you mean it was a guy from New York, going rogue, after the war was over, who went all the way to New Jersey just to stir shit up?

Do you realize how little fucking sense you make?

is this real life autism?

take a deep breath famalam.

Meadow also had a flashback when her parents got divorced. Did she drive them to separation?

he spoke a very good italian for being american

Is this literally no arguments? xD

Sorry I ruined your erection for the day bro

I don't think you realise how much contempt Chase has for his audience, he's probably mad that morons still think he's alive.

Watch it, user. Don't get cunty.

Fuckin' queers!

Sure, here comes the first one.

It doesn't matter if he lives or dies. I lean towards him dying but unless you see it, it isn't a fact. The blog makes some excellent points but ultimately the ending to me isn't so much about what's happening in-universe as chase finally pulling the rug out from under the viewer's feet. We get 7 years worth of insight into these peoples lives and then it's over, just like everything else.

Would it really give that much closure were the ending to be a clear Tony lives or Tony dies scenario? After all, the show would still have ended. It's a very strange thing to get hung up on, and ultimately doing it like he (Chase) did ensured the series would stick in people's minds for a long time.

>Sorry I ruined your erection for the day bro

What does this even mean? You type like a retard and everything seems like such a struggle for you.

Ralphie and Blundetto made this show GOAT.

>can't interpret digs
>calls other retards
>still literally no argument

I love you so much, you make me seem so much righter. Keep posting please.

>It's a very strange thing to get hung up on

Whether or not the main character died? How is that strange?

You're right that there is technically no factual answer but Chase and the writers clearly wanted people to think Tony died.

>Sorry I ruined your erection for the day bro

This is a fantastic dig, you ruined my erection for the day.

>pride clearly hurt
>still literally no argument
>literally no argument forever
>he will die trying to avoid the subject like a bitch

Have I said I loved you already?