Why do YOU hate liberals/democrats?

Why do YOU hate liberals/democrats?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/news/first-daughter-ivanka-trump-gets-west-wing-office/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/20/first-daughter-ivanka-trump-gets-west-wing-office.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they, right along with conservatives/republicans, have their heads buried deep inside of their asses and their increased polarization, lack of civility, incredible hippocracy, and insistence on arguing and acting like children when debating their political views is tearing this country apart.

Because they're smarter than me.

Because every woman in Massachusetts Ive dated has been a liberal, brook as shit so I have to pay for everything and even when I go and visit them at work they still cant make my coffee right

Because they have bigger dicks.

I'm democratic, but it's getting too fucking PC, like I can't say the word Retarded anymore?? WTF not like they understand what I'm saying if it was directed to em. I swear they're censoring everything cause equality "is real", no its fucking now look at thousands of years of nature

top kek mate
can confirm. mass girls are trashy, ugly, stupid and poor.
date conservatives (NH has great ones). they are hot and oftentimes smart.

I can smell the bullshit through my computer monitor.

you must be smelling your girlfriend's muff then, mate.
Studies have been done and conservatives are far and away hotter than 'nasty women' libs.
but by all means, keep dating your disgusting lib chicks!

>Studies have been done
Then post them, retard.

not your friend but i found this very quickly

ha.... i am idiot

The next time someone tells you you're not stupid, be sure to correct them.

They think colluding with Russia is illegal.

new to Mac.... i miss my PC

>Ditches a PC for a Mac

Yet another piece of damning evidence that you're a fucking moron.

I like most southerners just want to be left alone.

Liberals seem incapable of doing this.

Son, if you think conservatives are innocent of doing that bullshit then you may want to take your head out of your ass for some fresh air.

Never said they were.

But right now liberals are the larger threat.

Not op but by doing what exactly?

>But right now liberals are the larger threat.
Yea, conservatives hold the majority power in all branches of government but the liberals are still somehow the threat. Sure.

>You can't get an abortion because an imaginary friend I has tells me it's wrong. >Y'alls liberal media is wrong and should be taken down.
>Let's bomb Syria so they'll leave us alone even though they ain't done nothin to us

I used to consider myself a Democrat until the entire political branch delved into a regressive ideology. Not even mentioning the amount of political shadiness that they have proven to be apart. For me, I hate the political party I was once a part of as they prove to many that political corruption is ok. Take Hillary Clinton for example. The seat for the Democratic nominee was nearly guaranteed for Bernie Sanders, but because was not previously a part of the Democratic party, and he had an opinion that differed from the party, despite the people aligning with it, the election was rigged against him. Bernie revealed to all the corruption that laid within the party. And the only things that make the party worse is their support for violent movements and their pushing of an oppressed narrative.

I'm a Hispanic kid in California who despite being a liberal, hate the Democratic party. I don't like anyone making me feel like I'm nothing and that it's ok. Nor do I condone any violence towards said "oppressors".

I feel as though my main point in this rant, but for a tl;dr of what I think.

Once a Democrat, the party went crazy, left the party, the party got crazier, and now I hate the party,.

they dont think enough but i guess that's both sides

Because liberals are such autists. They don't have any facts so they make shit up and post CNN fake news articles, cry and call people names when they're wrong, and then they project that onto conservatives because they're uneducated faggots with zero sense of self awareness.

Tl;dr, gas all liberals

You shouldn't be able to get an abortion because you are murdering another human

You're trying way too hard son. A good troll requires subtlety and finesse. Try again, but try to make it less obvious next time.

>hate
No I love ripping the piss out of these dumbfuck liberal snowflakes lol

Then why support the death penalty?

It's an endless contest to see which side can best cover up the increasingly rancid smell of a dead body in the middle of the room.

Spoiler: neither are very good at it.

Spoken like a true child.

>this is how you can tell they're butthurt

kek

oh the sweet, sweet tears

They refuse to listen to anything but feelings and disregard all facts as blasphemy.
Provide a libshit with facts and they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling. And when they present their own "facts" they make no citations and when you refute said "facts" they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling.

Their brand of communism is basically prison culture.

Nah, see, you're still trying too hard. Come on, you can do it. I believe in you. Try again.

This. Libturds shouldn't be allowed to vote. Self government is wasted on them.

I love how you didn't try to refute the fact that you're acting like a child, and your response was to continue acting like a child.

Thanks for proving my point, chuckle nuts.

They fail to understand how awesome it is to live in an oligarchy where the rich use race baiting manipulate gullible poorfags.

The 1994 awb

Hang all the fuckers

You are mad which makes me glad. Stay mad (:

Every time you try with a new comeback, you just prove my point all over again.

Because a two party system is a joke that will fail. And when it does it will be catastrophic. Its already on it's way. What kind of country elects a reality star as there ruler

I hate BOTH for blindly accepting 2 party rule.

Like all you faggots who think iPhone and Android are the only phone operating systems.

Or you people who think Macs and Windows are the only computers.

Or you fools that think that people are either good or evil.

Life isn't black and white, Red or Blue.

We have options, bit you've been blinded so as to not notice them.

Don't hate them, just laugh at the kiddies, and love the daily entertainment we get from the idiots. These batshit insane libcuck retards don't even know which way is up after this election.. LOL

Basking in your anger (:

See

THIS

Are you even capable of forming your own thoughts, or are you just a parrot and shouts out the same old topical phrases against people you don't like?

I hate both sides but liberals tend to be more obnoxious.

see
(:

hippocracy, that's when only horses get to vote?

Mostly because of the doublespeak.

>Are you even capable of forming your own thoughts
>Implying I am liberal

derp

This is why.

>triggered af

not the same guy, but that's not what he was implying

This. They are hypocritical asswipes

>We will accept the Election results. Will Trump support them?

(Trump wins the election)

>Fucking election was rigged and we can't sit by and accept that.

Hang them all.

because they aren't conservative and they don't support wanting to make america great again. if you don't want to make america great again, you're a communist.

Because they are hypocrites.

Take it easy on him user, he's a Trump supporter. It's not nice to make fun of retards.

they are white niggers. They pay $1000 more a month to live in a 95% white zip code. Muh bubble. Muh feelings. Muh gated community. Muh 100000 health issues because muh a fat piece of shit.

can confirm. this is true.

If you think Trump supporters wouldn't be acting in the same childish manner if they lost, then you're just as blindly biased as the group you hate for being blindly biased.

In the back of the short bus?

liberals will swallow any bullshit as long as you have fake graphs and cooked books to back it up, it's why cnn controls these retards so easily

>along with conservatives
No, conservatives have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye and come back from it stronger.

Liberals just go hide from reality in their safe spaces.

>things that wouldn't happen

>No, conservatives have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye and come back from it stronger.
No, they really don't.

>Liberals just go hide from reality in their safe spaces.
Trumptards use safe spaces too, dip shit. If you don't believe me, do to the_donald on reddit and post something vaguely critical of Trump and see how long it takes you to get permabanned.

LibDums are dumb as a stump, and complain about everything, LibDums are utterly worthless to the world.

goddamn, why couldn't he have been 2" lower and exploded her dirty liberal nose..

Because they voted for this guy who proceeded to ruin our great country.

>Because they voted for this guy who proceeded to ruin our great country.
The irony. It burns.

>cnn controls these retards
Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems we have right now is the liberal media and entertainment that are always telling libtards how to think. They have created enough imbeciles that would re-elect a failure like Obama.

>Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems we have right now is the liberal media and entertainment that are always telling libtards how to think.
And you think right-leaning news agencies haven't been doing that for years, retard?

>forgetting Bush was re-elected
>forgetting Reagan was re-elected

Right wing media provide facts, left wing media just spew fake news.

Hmm...

>the Russia story is bullshit
>Breitbart is factual
pick one

one of the best things trump has done is expose liberal fake news, watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

will be voting for him again in 4 years.

i think retards can say retarded so you should be fine

see

>CNN

Probably fake.

The problem with this country right now is that both sides see no problem with criticizing the other side for doing shit that they themselves are just as guilty of doing. This post really highlights that problem.

>source
>cnn

Listen up Conserva-Trash water carrying slaves for the rich

You're all gonna die at by the hands of the left in the coming civil war

Can't wait

The problem with this country is too many sour liberals who cannot face reality. Delusional snowflakes constantly moaning and pissing themselves. Grow up pant shitters.

They make decisions based off emotions and feeling rather than critical thinking and logic.

..but i do not, however i do think they can get a bit carried away in policy making and yet they are still not as bad as conservatives are when it comes to pure incompetence and rhetoric. honestly, there's no good party out there libertarians, alt-right, green, etc. are all often delusional and its truly unfortunate considering at times they may have partially valid points thus we are stuck with the two party system which attempt to mold things into moderate ideological policy making. (im hesitant to use moderate policy making, but thats the best way to phrase it)...all that said VOTE CTHULHU!

because of this shit right here. BOTH parties are responsible for this. Mainstream news is designed to keep you from learning that we live in a bubble economy about to burst. Assets are continuously inflating, giving people a false sense of wealth. Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. Inevitably, the rest of the world will realize we have no choice but to default on our obligations.

Once other countries decide to stop using the US dollar as their reserve currency, it's game over. If the rest of the world stops buying our bonds, it's game over. If the US government stops printing money (the only thing propping up our fake economy), it's GAME OVER.

The government does not have a solution for this. The cumulative effect of economic stimulus is murder. A recession is needed to allow the economy to cure inefficiencies and return to equilibrium. We need the Federal Reserve to stop printing money and allow interest rates to naturally rise. Rising rates will discourage reckless borrowing and spending, and encourage savings and capital investments. There is a lot of short term pain down the road to curing the economy. Good luck getting votes for that...

breitbart.com/news/first-daughter-ivanka-trump-gets-west-wing-office/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/20/first-daughter-ivanka-trump-gets-west-wing-office.html

>same headline, verbatim
Hmm...

Your ass will be off food stamps soon repub bitch

All you did was prove me right all over again.

>hate

I love laughing at the cunts

The United States is drunk. Our liquor is debt. Debt is our #1 export. Soon, the rest of the world will begin to realize that we have no choice but to default on our massive national debt. Already, other countries are openly discussing plans to ditch the inflating US dollar as a reserve currency. Once this begins, it's game over.

Pouring the drunk another drink is not the solution. Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Continuous rounds of quantitative easing (money printing) by the Federal Reserve is causing massive asset inflation and does not "create" wealth. A rising stock and real estate market are the result of a large asset-inflation bubble, not any type of economic recovery as the government would have you believe.

The Federal Reserve interest rate control mechanism is effectively broken and the interest rate has been stuck at or near zero since 2009. Without printing money to do so, United States can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the increasing national debt.

A real solution requires that we all endure a painful hangover. A recession is actually needed to allow the economy to cure itself of its inefficiencies and reallocate resources to productive sectors. The Federal Reserve must concede that it is impossible to prevent the coming recession indefinitely. Trying to to do so by continuously printing money is fatal to our economy, and our country.

Stop quantitative easing, stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

>you should be fine
I cried