Time to go one on one with the great one, and millions of the rocks fans voting for him next election

Time to go one on one with the great one, and millions of the rocks fans voting for him next election.

Who would vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_eb08oocA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's too young, healthy and reasonable. We need a president who looks and talks like an early morning Waffle House patron.

he's the peoples candidate and the second candidate to be a wwe hall of famer how could you not

Not me
His work in WWE was fantastic but now he's another soulless hollywood actor...
Fuck man I wish he never went to Hollywood

This is literally idiocracy happening and you're cheering.
> StarWars"democracyDiesWithApplause".jpg

Exactly what I thought user.

He is gonna take ISIS, turn them sideways and shove them right up Asad's candy ass.

Look at this international politics expert

it's all part of the plan democracy tears itself apart, we fall into mob rule, hippies and lefties, niggers and kikes all get massacred as the people turn on each other. After so much time white civilised folk regain control and the system reboots like a computer returning to a point at which it functioned

I am sure he will be a better choice than this faggot here

>implying china and russia won't invade the shit out of you cucks

don't criticise the secretary of defence

hey i'm a britbong i don't give a fuck i'm already living New Baghdad

I'm unironically voting for him in 2020. His policies are actually sound. He's more stable than Trump (who isn't nearly as terrible as the media makes him out to be, just gotta do your research), and he's a fuckin' badass.

HE'S A FUCKING ACTOR YOU TWAT
HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT

Imagine a presidential primary debate ending with a stone cold stunner.

can you chill? just look at his policies. not all actors are dumb fucks.

Neither does Trump, and he recently threw his son under the boss to protect himself.

Wow

Hows about we try a president that ISN'T a random fucking TV personality that has literally zero political experience? Huh? Maybe? Maybe like... I don't know there seems to be some governors, senators, and congressmen that really seem like they know what their doing. Like hows about one of them? Huh?

this, it's getting fucking ridiculous, also he's from hollywood so he's going to be PC

Remember when Trump couldn't even do that right?

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_eb08oocA

man, liberals are really getting heated about "lack of qualifications" when they're shutting down businesses when people don't have a "culturally enriched environment". hypocrisy.

So was Regan and so is Trump (he played a character on WWE and was in Home Alone 2, and had his own "reality" show.)

well look how well that turned out

No. Please get someone who isn't a California communist or I'm voting trump.