Is he insane or is he the only sane person in the world?

Is he insane or is he the only sane person in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a little bit of both

A lot of both

>"Fuck wrong with everybody?" is what you sayin'
>But if everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane

Does being insane in an insane world make you technically sane by the standards of that world?

he's not insane he's just dumb

Let's find out

He's pretty level headed t-b-h

It's funny how he thinks autistic people are great because his wife is an autist. I bet he would say they're a mistake of nature and should die if she wasn't lmao
Also he spends all day reading youtube comments and Sup Forums memes, that sounds very sane to me

no, he's a fucktard

WHOSE 2 SAY INSANE PEOPLE R TRULY INSANE?

To be honest, psych wards and doctors are total frauds. They evaluate people (and kids) based on a 1 minute conversation and prescribe them drugs that literally ruin their life and health.

thank the pharmaceutical industry

It requires people (family of the subject) with no critical thinking to believe that shit.

So I blame the public schooling system as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment

Kek

Psychology is obviously a thing but humans are clearly not at a level they understand it enough to "cure" things

>They evaluate people (and kids) based on a 1 minute conversation and prescribe them drugs that literally ruin their life and health.
ehh its always due to the insane amount of patients the doctors take on.
found a good psych doctor that limits the amount of ppl he/she sees

And the monetary incentive of just passing them on some meds

At least he lives his life completely truly and openly. I bet you guys don't.

I'd rather be an insecure faggot than an pompous and prideful racist who thinks he lives in 993 AD.

hes a white nationalist that forces his kids to larp with foam swords

he killed his fucking friend

Yes.

>I'd rather be an insecure faggot

yeah we know

>Living life like a racist retard is good if you're doing it openly

how dumb can you be

ah yes I love larping in the woods

Alright, hope that's workng out for you.

Races differ genetically, significantly. This is inarguable,

Anti racism is the religious dogma of the new world.

What's your point, faggot?

SO HUAT ABOUT THIS MONSTROSITY THAT THEY CALL "MULTICULTURALISM"? LET'S FIND OUT!
*skip to same scene, same outift, same moment*
NOW MANY PEOPLE RUSH
*changes radio station*
MANY PEOPLE...UHHH...RUSH TO CALL ME RACIST
*lowers volume*
SORRY ABOUT THAT.
BUT. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDURD WHEN THAT TERM CAME TO USE? MMM? I MEAN NOT INVENTED, BUT. ACTUALLY BECAME PART OF OUR EVERYDAY VOCABILLARY? THERE WAS NO
*manually rolls up window*
I THINK A COUPLE OF DUCKS ARE ABOUT TO PROLONG THEIR SPECIES, JUST AS ODIN INTENDED. HM. NATURE TAKING ITS KOOOOS. AND NOBODY
*points at camera*
CAN STOP. NATURE!
SO THERE WAS NO....YUUUUUUUS OF THAT TERM BEFORE THE... SECOND, WOLD WAR. IN FACT, UNTIL THE SECOND WOLD WAR, IT WAS CONSIDURD NORMAL, FOR SCIENTISTS AND...PEOPLE, AND STUFLIKETHAT TO....HOW SHOULD I SAY? TO UNDERSTAND HUMANS, NOT TO JUDGE, BUT TO AKSHILLY UNDERSTAAAAND HUMANS IN TERMS. OF. RACE! THINK ABOUT IT, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IDEOLOGY AND POLITICS AND STUFF LIKE THAT
*looks down and fiddles with jacket strap*
I AM TALKING STRICTLY ABOUT THE LEVEL OF PERCEPTION PEOPLE EXPERIENCED WHEN CONSIDURING THE OTHER RACES AND...THEIR OWN RACE AS WELL, MM?
*stares into the eternity of the blue sky*
BUT THEN, SOME ONE SAID THAT THIS MODE OF PERCEPTION IS FLAWED.
*looks at camera seriously*
THEY SAID "OH, YOU SHOULDN'T THINK LIKE THAT! YOU SHOULD SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR OWN SSSELF, OTHERWISE YOU ARE A RACIST AND RACISM...
*closes in on lense, whispers*
IS NOT A GOOD THING!". THEY WERE ASKING PEOPLE, STEADILY, NOT RUSHING, IN TIME, TO CHANGE A WOLDVIEW THAT WASN'T EVEN...THOUGHT OF BEFORE, NOT EVEN QUESTIONED. AND HOW EXACTLY DID THEY DO THAT?
*rests head on palm*
WELL....YOU COULD SEE IT BACK THEN, FUST IT WAS THE NEWSPAPERS, THEN THE TV SHOWS, THEN THE DEATH METAL BANDS (THAT'S WHY BURRR. TSUM WAS CREATED)
*winks*
THEY HAD ALL THESE TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS
*hands make motion imitating a whirlwind, face looks sceptic*
ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BEFORE ON PUBLIC MEDIA

>ANTI-RACISM IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'd rather be an insecure faggot
well
He looks pretty happy to me and he stands up for what he believes in. If you don't agree with his views thats fine, i just think its healthy for your mind to be true to your self.

What's the fucking problem with his kids playing like that?
I bet you spent your childhood playing your gameboy in the school bathroom.

I was just saying I would prefer that. Learn to read.

>Races differ genetically, significantly. This is inarguable,
Okay, but Varg is a literal racist. He is a white supremacist and a racist.

>Races differ genetically, significantly. This is inarguable,
nobody denies this shit? it makes me laugh when people say shit like this to excuse their racism

well what? Varg is a literal loser. He's also a cold blooded murderer.

Actually I did but not in the name of pagan larping DEUS VULT

he should still be in prison

Nobody here is excusing racism though, why can't you handle the fact that people want to live with a community of there own people. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

Varg is what happens when you base your entire life on cardboard cutout roleplaying board games

It is. Any anti racist has inherrent anti white bias. Antifa hate white civilization and christianity but are pro refugee.
Nothing wrong with being ""racist"" if all it means is that you want other races out of your originally white country.

Then leave. If you disagree with what the almost entirety of a nation's population wants then just up and fucking leave. Stop whining like a little bitch.

this actually makes me want to watch his videos

So you have a problem with the way society is being governed! You're insane!!!!

but segregation is racism and you're excusing that

Most of the nation doesn't want to be flooded with immigrants, and the state enforces endless propaganda to sway the easily swayed.

I don't see what point you're trying to make here

>Anything I decide is racism is racism

Anti racism is simply hatred of white people.

That's literally what Varg is encouraging in his videos and you're berating him. It's almost like your arguments are constantly contradicting each other...

You've wondered away from your quarantine board

>he stands up for what he believes in
>burns down churches and has killed someone
yeahhhhh

He's a Norwegian expat in France. I cannot take him seriously when he talks like this.

Leftism is a mental illness.

He's a white european in europe.

I have literally never heard him encourage people to leave their country. Quite the opposite. Link please?

unlike burning down churches and killing a person

unlike dropping out of society and broughing yourself into the soil because you're scared of black people

wow, much difference.

I'd rather challenge you for a link of this quote please: >almost entirety of a nation's population wants

I'm not defending everything he has done, just talking back to anti racist subhumans.

this

oh no not the dreaded anti racist subhumans

You're about 15, aren't you?

Ironic considering how naive you are. Where do you live?

24, married with 2 kids

You argue like a woman. A man disagrees with me? He's a neckbeard virgin loser basement dweller.

People today want to live in a globalized world. If you believe that isn't the case then you need to get out more. Also, still waiting on that link. You literally just lied. I watch his videos. He has never said that.

I live in an abandoned WW2 air-raid shelter with my trad wife because I'm scared of black people. You?

Muslims want to live in a muslim world

Chinese want their country to be chinese only

Japanese want their country to be japanese only

Africans want africa for the africans, and openly call for white genocide in the few country where there are whites (south africa, zimbabwe)

Only western whites are self hating enough to pretend that "diversity" is a "strength", but in the end you're nothing more than useful idiots for globalist politicians and corporations.
It's quite pathetic actually, you're rebelling against your own imagination.

> doomsday survivalist
> drove out to hunt down and kill his guitarist, then claimed self defense
> le Jewish conspiracy
> thinks autism is humanity's natural state
> seems to believe parts of the Tolkien mythology are true
> totally not a racist, but thinks blacks and Arabs are inferior
> stopped making metal for a while because rock I'd black music

Seems legit

>Chinese want their country to be chinese only
>Japanese want their country to be japanese only

Stop making shit up please

Still waiting on that link.

Have you got a piccy of your wife?

God you're such a stupid pussy it's hilarious.

oohhhhhhhhhh touched a nerve. You little pussy ahaha

this is all that needs to be said about Varg. You can sit there and try to defend him but at the end of the day this is who he is. He's laughable.

Religion of peace, refugees welcome

>People today want to live in a globalized world
hmmm not really a credible sauce is it

>you can actually feel his anger

Explain why, you fucking retarded mongoloid. Varg is a loser who had to find someone delusional to have children with him. He's a literal murder. Fuck off.

What nerve was pushed because you asked where I live?

hahahahha pussy

Japan is over 90% japanese and immigration is extremely restricted

Chinese people are openly racist and acknowledge how inferior blacks are

I'm not even that poster

You've lived a sheltered life user

everything that europe is going through right now isn't the fault of leftism or rightism specifically, but it is the fault of its own degeneracy and bad decisions

europe expelled jews who were a relatively harmless minority and let in muslims who are expansionistic and won't tolerate any kind of european superiority, all the while europe has become athiest and is waving lgbt flags

europe is just gomorrah at this point.

He should have murdered you, the world would be better off.

A minority within the jewish minority was not harmless, and was extremely harmful to europe, even jewish Rabbis admit such.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

They let in muslims because of collective white guilt and self hate.

I'm talking about people in urban areas. You know, the ones who have a higher level of education. Rural idiots have always been racist.

Still waiting on that link, fat boy.

I'm not defending Varg. I don't even know him or any of his shit. I read his wiki once and I think he's a pretty fucked up guy and that murdering is not ok.
However I just feel bad for you that you would choose being an insecure faggot over anything.

>Fat boy

Where did that come from?

>immigration is extremely restricted
not that user, but not really. it's not very hard to move there or become a citizen. the main difference is the language barrier, which most immigrants fail to meet and thus are unable to get a (real) job to actually immigrate there.

He should be put in jail and his kids need to be taken away. What he does it child abuse. I don't support capital punishment, but I might allow an exception for this one. No murderer and especially racist should be allowed to own children.

muslims aren't a race and china has several demographics of people, they're oppressed by the government iirc but they exist

japan is planning on importing immigrants the way Germany did

Wow you're a classist. Sorry I dont listen to people like you. Discussion over

>didn't offer an explanation
nice

over being a racist and overall terrible human being? okay, bud.

we're talking about varg here lad
the most sheltered person on the internet

Progressivism is a mental virus, stupidity is an immunity to it.

The other immunity is actually thinking and observing reality and history, and not swallowing state propaganda hook line and sinker.

the executioner should stab him nineteen times

>73868532
Shitty bait, try better next time :p

>a video of a guy speaking in a different language with Sup Forums subtitles

do you not critically think? do you seriously think it's not possible for a person on Sup Forums to take footage of a person speaking in a different language and add in inaccurate subtitles to fit their agenda? people do that all the time iirc with emri tv or whatever its called for laughs

ITT

>24, married with 2 kids

Hey Ahmed

>muslims aren't a race
Unless you want to call anti muslims racists.
I guess it's totally fine if the whole world turns muslim then.

Yeah, totally gonna happen in japan, any second now. The thing they need to most is hordes of violent low IQ muslims.

not an argument