Her name is Martha? OK, we're cool now, lmao

>her name is Martha? OK, we're cool now, lmao

bravo Nolan

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ioB3LZC.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dumbfucks STILL can't comprehend this movie.

Yo, your momma's name is Martha too? Yeah, we cool.

Wait, you love your mommy too? We need to stop fighting immediately user.

What's the big deal?

That was very bold and showed how insane Batman is.

>these mongoloids exist

wew

Superman only gets 42 lines of dialogue in BvS.

42 lines in a 2.5 hour movie.

One of the lines is "they're killing Martha".

DCucks will defend this.

user, our mommies have the same name. Please cease these insults immediately!

Every rapist, murderer, terrorist etc. have a mother. Some of them problem love their mothers, doesn't mean we should be forgiving them.

>a clone of a friend of yours who was brainwashed made my parents crash their car
>ok im gonna kill you now

I'm gonna blow your minds y'all ready?

ma - rtha
mama

I KNOW

bravo snyder!

>inb4 muh super deep deep essay involving Excalibur and epic of gilgamesh

>bravo Nolan
It's Snyder, you fucking inbred

Bruce wasn't after Clark because he was a rapist or murderer, he was after him because he saw him as a alien god toying with humanity, when he realized he was raised by a human mother, and that his last act before he would have died was to plea for her safety that assumption was thrown out the window.

user......look at who the producer of BvS is

Marveldrones will never comprehend this.

How many lines does Ryan Gosling get in Drive? And every autist loves that movie.

>he can destroy everything, I must kill him
>but his mom's name is Martha
>oh I guess we can make a team then

thanks Clinton

Pls watch directors cut

Lol low IQ Marvelcuck who can't comprehend the point of this scene.
>
>Marveldrones will never comprehend this.

My mom's name is Marta without the "h". Hope we can still get along

>Literally obliterated half of Metropolis.
>Wasn't a murderer

Only in DCucks imaginary world of friendship.

>My mom's name is Marta without the "h".
>Marta
BUILD WALL REEEEEEEE

El supermano

Only those whose mom's name wasn't Martha died in Metropolis. So who gives a shit.

Always fun to see DCucks loose their shit

Is this a meme? He was fighting Zod who was responsible for 100% of the destruction. Had Superman done nothing after the world engine was destroyed Zod would have razed Metropolis entirely to the ground. The fact that only two buildings were destroyed is a massive credit to Superman

I'd rather not. Maybe you can tell me some great lines of Superman dialogue that were cut out of the theatrical release? Maybe some dialogue where superman sets out his moral principles or gives an insight into his conflicted feelings?

>MARTHAAAAAAA

yeah they need to overcompensate all the nonsense with very philosophical apologies

>Batman loses mother and father becomes insane and brooding
>Superman loses two sets of parents and his entire species and is relatively positive

Why is Batman so insane? I think it has less to do with a boy losing his parents and more a rich privileged white kid who always got his way but saw his parents killed and being so privileged and spoiled couldnt comprehend bad stuff happening to him so he takes it out literally on an entire city. Batman is literally a metaphor for white privilege.

>>Literally obliterated half of Metropolis.
Except only 1 building fully fell in the Superman vs Zod one on one battle & Clark did zero structural damage to it.
He never punched or threw Zod into a single building in Metropolis.
Worst thing Clark did intentionally was drag Zod's face through some windows.
Worst thing he let happen indirectly was crashing the scout ship (which he had 100% no choice in doing) which went through several buildings on the way down.
And jumping over the oil truck in order to stay focused on Zod which was proven right as the second he turned his head to look at the explosion Zod sneak attacked him, had he stopped the truck Zod might have started blitz attacking civilians.

>Marvel-fags will rewatch BvS in orfer to count the dialogue of a character just to shit post.

"Please stop"
"Martha ! ... no...they're killing her"
" I was defeated when I could have ended this fight in 1 nanosecond Bruce"
" finally ... You .. Managed to understand me... An autistic guy who only wanted to destroy your car because I was... Jealous.. I was evil but ..."

so you really need to make an scene when the father of batman whisper "Martha"?

why dont say "please, save my mother" or "Luthor Kidnap my mother, please help me "

yeah Snyder have michael bay subtlety to emotional scenes

Pretty sure that was done in the theatrical release but you were too busy trying to agree with critics.

Superman just wants to have a normal life with Lois more than anything. But he knows he can save millions. It's a burden/curse that he could walk away from forever but he can't because he's too compassionate.

I didn't need Superman to explain everything to me, word for word. I saw him act which was much more powerful imo

Do you think being an accomplished director himself Ben read some of the lines and was rolling his eyes the entire time but knee he was contractually obligated to do this stuff?

naah, he looks happy

>Bruce wasn't after Clark because he was a rapist or murderer
He literally murdered like 300 Waynecorp employees

Not to mention the fact that Suoerman was literally a rapist in Superman Returns, but that's a different continuity

He killed Robin

What if the joker's mom was also a Martha

>He literally murdered like 300 Waynecorp employees
Clark did ZERO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO THE FUCKING BUILDING YOU BLIND MOTHER FUCKER!!!
i.imgur.com/ioB3LZC.gif

If he did zero structural damage, why did it fall, then?

We see it fall at the beginning of BvS and Bruce runs into the dust

Superman did that

> Motherfucker ?
But she is a Martha

the resolution is cheap and even as a emotional moment fall falt on his ass... is not a solid argument to make you feel like they are having a connection... again why dont say "mother" instead of "martha" if they really want to bring all this monologue about superman being human theres no reason to have more dialogue about morality

i think Bruce being one of the best detectives of the world can track superman and his life... knowing way before all this about him being a guy with moral bases and family..but no we have "BATMAN SMASH! EAT BUTTER BITCH BAMBAMBAMBAM" in this movie

yeah very philosophical subtle kino

This is shitposting beyond human comprehension.
Zod's eye beams damaged the building and nothing else.

> DCEU IS GREAT !
> I'M A DC FANBOY
> I'M ALWAYS RIGHT LIKE BATMAN !

Its fanboying to state what factually provably took place on screen???

ITT: butthurt anons whose mother's name isn't Martha

Because Martha is a human females name. Kent's real mom's name is prolly mam-el. "Mother" would have been ambiguous. He could have meant mother ship. Doesn't matter you still would have hated it because prereviews told you to.

> i think Bruce being one of the best detectives of the world can track superman's life... knowing way before all this about him being a guy with moral bases and family..but no we have "BATMAN SMASH!

yeah, this movie dont treat batman as a very smart guy anyways, he's more "G.I Joe" Batman in this one...

They made Batman into what plebs think Batman is.

they made batman into martha

" Lalalala lalalalaaaa "

They made Batman into what Frank Miller wants Batman to be if he didn't have editors.

Making batman a hotheaded retard who never stops to think that maybe Superman isn't evil, and never even tries to listen when Superman wants to talk to him, ruins this movie. Completely destroys who Batman is supposed to be

Because it's not like Superman very publicly saved the earth from his own species right?

Marthafucker

This. Best detective in the world would have at least listened to Superman. But no, BATMAN SMASH!!!
But honestly could they have done any different with Afleck? He's more believeable as an action hero than as a brilliant detective.

why didn't superman just ask doomsday what his mom's name was????????

Did you not see Man of Steel? It was Zod using heat vision for the first time, they even synchronized the beam in BvS to have the same trajectory as MoS

>they even synchronized the beam in BvS to have the same trajectory as MoS
wow thats pretty kino

I'm always down for some wholesome memeing but it's definitely a cool little detail. That Bruce in the city scene was fucking perfect tbqhfamilia

>Bruce the building is falling down and there's a giant alien spaceship shorting beams into the ground!
>You should probably evacuate the building

Morons, the whole lot of them.

Naaah just the director

If anything Superman calling his mother by her name in this stressful situation rather than how he should naturally call her ("they're killing my mother") would have let Bruce know he wasn't truly compassionate. Perhaps he viewed her a property, like some sort of dog.