2006, be me on this site

>2006, be me on this site
>is disgusting and low self esteem can't make friends or talk to girls so i drown in videogames and the internet
>realize i'll never fuck another living thing so i'll just try to find an internet gf
>found an internet gf
>been 'dating' her since 2011
>shes coming over to visit me for the first time in a few days

what do i do

6 years man? wtf

yea i realized 2 years in that i actually love her

hope you don't get catfished

Genuinely curious here, what's your thought process on e-dating a girl for two years, realizing that you love her, and then waiting four more years before you meet her in person?

good question. i guess it comes from apathy and remnants of my low self esteem. i felt like i started dating her because of crippling loneliness, i could tell people i had a gf and i knew i'd never meet her and could just bail if things got bad. things were bad for a few months, but we got over it. around 2 years in i started slowly realizing this girl is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.

she has medical issues of her own that prevented her from leaving her home, going to school, doing anything - so we couldn't have met much earlier than this, when her medical stuff is all in order. i couldn't be more excited now to meet the reason i'm no longer that same disgusting low self esteem nothingbrain i was on here in 2006. we also both had very unreliable jobs and income situations for the last 6 years

I started one from here been 7 years met in the first few months was pretty fucking surreal, now im as happy as can be.

i won't. we skype every day for 4 hours for the last 6 years

i can't wait man honestly when i met her she was 100% anti-sex and hated all mention of anything NSFW or lewd and now she's a nympho cuz I was just nice to her and didn't force anything. now she literally wants to gargle my cum

We met through shitposting on /soc/ started being actual cunts to eachother, That got stale quickly when we realised we were both shit posting, after a few weeks we revealed ourselves and I instantly fell in love, I wanted nothing more than to be with her and I did everything I could to make it happen, I haven't looked back since.

it's a heartwarming story. me and my girl have literally never fought or been angry about anything besides a 1-time argument over what "shallots" are

6 years damn she must be worth that. Post face?

You have got to be kidding me..

bad?

How far apart do you live from each other?

Not at all. A solid 7.5/10 face

Now post your face

12 hours

user, I went trough the exact same shit.
BAIL!
NOW!

>low esteem, demotivated fat fuck
>jobless, on government welfare, living in my own flat
>litter everything in trash, play mmo's, and basically don't leave my house ever
>find online gf trough chatroom, start to play mmo's together for the next 6 years
>during that time we had our ups and downs, but it always bothered me that she is a stoner
>also because of weed, she's extremely nervous, anxious, scared of social situations, and dropped out of college
>one day (2 years in) I decide to move my fat ass over there. Fuck like rabits (me lying on my back and she riding me. Thank god for chubby-fetishes and the cuddle factor)
>getting my balls wet after a drought of 10 years boosted my ego into orbit
>become more and more dsgusted with my life
>decide that it can't continue this way, so I seek psychological help, get a social worker, and start to work out
>over the next 3-4 years loose 100kg. >Onehundret fucking kilogramm.
>get my flat in shape, get a job, planning to start a life with her
>but she didn't want to
>the more I got in shape, the more I build pressure on her to do the same with her life
>she becomes more an more silent
>eventually cheats on me with another case of crippling depression
>almost kicked me right back into neckbeard mode. Thankfully "almost".
>Left huge emotionally scars tho, and I still have trust-issues with people I meet - all the while working in a fucking kids-club. YAY me...

Lesson learned for me: don't stick it into crazy.

Here is some advice. SHAVE AND TAKE A BATH. TAKE 3 BATHS. WITH SOAP. ALSO YOUR HAIR FATTY.

You live a one hour and 20 minute flight apart from each other and you've never met in 6 years?
Why?

short hair is disgusting
but face is ok

well seems like it did you well though.

would definitively have preferred to learn this lesson trough another way.
Anyways, point is, just pay a hooker.
Long-time Online gf's are at least fucked up the same if not even more than you in their heads. Especially if drugs are involved.

also: You DON'T want to get such a creature pregnant. The crazy quadruples easily.
we hate ourselves for a reason. You wouldn't want to start something serious with yourself as well...

yeah she's not crazy we've established our sanity and disdain for normie crazies already. u guys realize 80% of relationships are composed of crazy people right?

And to the user who told me to bail, too late. It seems like both of you had your own problems. My favorite is "my confidence skyrocketed" and then "kept getting depressed" in the same sentence. not sure what to tell u bro. My girl has never touched drugs and we've both been traumatized by the relationships of our close friends crashing down around us, still standing.

you guys totally misunderstood me

do you think i waited 6 years to fuck something? that was my endgame? to get my dick wet? you're projecting your own mindset onto my life and it's showing why your relationships all imploded

i found that i actually want to spend my life with this girl, getting to fuck her mouth is a side effect

In japan we don't say 'I love you' we say 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 which doesn't mean anything it just spells out 'Extra Thicc' in japanese symbols.

>>he's coming over to visit me for the first time in a few days
ftfy
enjoy taking dick up the ass