>Dudu
>Fagner

Nice shit post.

>Lucas Lima

>Rodrigo Caio (Sup Forums)
OUR GUY

I wish it was tbqh.
:D

Can I expect to see any of these players in a top European league in the next few years??

Fuck yes.

Wallace is a good player. Geromel and Rodrigo Caio too. And MAYBE Lucas Lima.

no, but they'll certainly take the EPL by storm soon enough.

I am glad Wallace is back

who's the goalkeeper my fellow baboon?

Robinho

This will probably be our lineup.

no keeper? i suppose they dont really need one anyway

your mom's the keeper because she's so fat

dumb aussie

Based Cuellar. Where is Berrío?

On the bench. It seems like he's going to Flamengo.

Macnelly is going to play instead of Copete for a meme 4-3-1-2

Is this their full #1 team? Why aren't they playing Coutinho and Firmino? I assumed those guys and Nerman were there best, most gifted hopes for the near future.

Non-Fifa date. Only players that play in Brazil were called.

>Geromel is still around
Glad to hear that. He was our most consistent player during some very dark times.

best CB in our league in the past 2 seasons

could clearly still be playing a a big club, but he loves it here and refused all offers (including a new one just last week)

>Geromel is 31yo

wtf he looks 18

I fully understand that. Although being highly respected here, his last season with the EffZeh must've been pretty nasty for him.

Yeah, he then went to Málaga on loan, and Málaga also got relegated.

When he came back he claimed his reasons were being fed up on fighting against relegation, wanting to actually compete for titles and play in his homeland for the first time since he left too early.

I think the only CB on his level or higher is Dedé, but he has been injured for like 2 years.

Real shame how Koln and Hamburg are constantly fucked over by internal politics and bad transfers, both have the potential to be huge clubs.

Well for now it seems that >we finally sorted our shit out. It's not that the EffZeh is a worldclass club all of a sudden. But given the past 20 years, we can now call us somewhat of a decent run club.

Literally who

Is he any good?