If Hillary Clinton was favored to win by a landslide how did she lose the election? Did someone interfere ?

If Hillary Clinton was favored to win by a landslide how did she lose the election? Did someone interfere ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lPUTzLZxck
nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/trump-russia-email-clinton.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No same thing very nearly happened in uk

she wasn't favored by any means of the word she is the second most unpopular American politician at the moment I'd say the only reason she lost it's because she was so unpopular

Second only to Plump?

Can you fucks on both sides shut up about Hillary? Nobody who has more than two neurons gives a shit about her anymore.

currently the most unpopular politician is Big Daddy Trump

she was only favored by the media and the polling companies. once those pesky fucking voters got involved, the real election took place and the left still can't deal with it. that's why this shit is still going on 8 months later. the left and the media has decided to do a slow motion coup. now there's your fucking treason.

it's as simple as that

you listen to big news too much. the actual people doing the voting will tell a much different story.

and the reason most people voted for him was that he isn't a politician. people are damn sick of the shit flowing out of DC from both parties.

She's a raging cunt and the most corrupt candidate in history. Trump is a stupid, ignorant asshole which is not as bad.

Source please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lPUTzLZxck

/b went to vote.

No, she did get more votes, liar. That's why she was favored.

Trump is far more corrupt.

Trump is corrupt because he's ignorant. Hillary is willfully corrupt. Both are pretty fucking bad in my opinion. Fuck the two party system.

kek Hillary won the popular vote you faggot. She would've been a godawful president and I didn't vote for her but it's fucking retarded to pretend that didn't happen

No, he's a deliberate con-man.

Nope. It's Pelosi bruh.

Retards keep perpetuating muh popular vote. Popular vote means absolutely nothing in a federal republic. The state's individual voice carries more weight than the nation as a whole in federal elections.

This election was a perfect example as to why the Founding Fathers choice this system. So one state, California, can't dominate the election and override the other 49 states. Every time you morons espouse muh popular vote, you just show you don't understand the basics of US government.

Once the voter fraud investigations are over, i guarantee Hillarys popular vote will disappear. Only a few elections ago, there were over 5 million fraudulent votes discovered. This election had fucking FB pages telling people how to commit voter fraud and considering multiple states are already denying the investigators the access they need, it's going to be way worse this time.

Going to laugh my fucking ass off when even muh popular vote is discovered to be another massive scandal by Demoncrats. Just a matter of time now.

Hillary won the popular vote... sort of. She only won the majority in a handful of locations, most of those were actually major cities that are generally Dem and screw over the rest of their state. Whiney bitches in NYC and LA would control elections if not for electoral college.
But since those Dem cities are so large they actually made her seem like she won the popular vote.

and considering the voter/ election fraud was probably the worst this election, that majority is a lie. Rest assured, when the investigations are done, muh popular vote will vaporize.

She was favored to win in giant cities and that's about it. Problem with that though is everyone seemed to forget the electoral college exists so you can't just win by pandering to SoCal and Silicon Valley. This election was a lash against crazy liberal college communists by working class white men who are sick of being told they are the devil if they say anything bad about anyone about anything. These same Hollywood actors, silicon valley people, LA millionaires, and upper middle class kids who preach diversity and open borders have never even had to live a block away from a black person. The other half of democrats are poor people who want billionaires to fund their life for no other reason than they want money and they hate rich people. A vote for Donald Trump was a vote against welfare queens with no personal accountability and big city people who want to flood the streets with Syrians but realistically would never even see one because they would all live in ghettos.

also she lost to a fucking reality TV star and a nigger that can't say 5 words without stuttering. The woman is a sociopath and she can't even win.

>can't lose

Yeah no shit he can't lose.

>hurt durr, muh Russia.
Yeah. The whole Russia thing is to Trump what the birth certificate was to Obama.

the crying continues. oh wait that's right you're not crying.
ok whatever just don't cry.

he can't lose because his only goal WAS TO LOSE. Dumb fucker never planned on winning.

hardly. everyone agrees russia interfered in the election. everyone. even Trump now.

Beyond that - if you don't see the connections between Russia and Trumps team, I don't know what to tell you. Shit is clear as day.

no I think she wanted it real bad.

>Popular vote means absolutely nothing in a federal republic.

>Thinks the electoral college is something fundamental to a republic instead of some dumb shit in the US constitution.

well I guess it's a good think the United States isn't a democracy

No, the media rigged the polls.

Muh Russia is a lie told to you by MSM. There is no connection with Trump and Russia. If there was, we'd know about it by now. Not a shred of proof. Nothing but fake news based on ' user sources.' AKA, bullshit.

>So one state, California, can't dominate the election and override the other 49 states.

So people in Wyoming, the least populous state, deserve to have their votes worth seven times that of a Californian?

>Once the voter fraud investigations are over, i guarantee Hillarys popular vote will disappear.

Keep telling yourself that, dipshit. Even red as fuck states like Mississippi are telling the Trump administration to fuck off with their requests for voter information.

>Only a few elections ago, there were over 5 million fraudulent votes discovered.

I think you have your tinfoil hat on too tight, numbnuts.

But there was someone caught committing voter fraud this election, that's true. A Trump supporter that tried to vote twice to try and prevent the election from being "stolen" by fraudulent votes...

She fucked up in every way possible. She never actually campaigned, she never said anything of substance to the public, she just relied on backroom deals and political influence to push her to the top.

What the fuck are you talking about? The electoral college has fuck all to do with whether we are a Federal Republic or not. We could go 100% off popular vote and it wouldn't make us any less of one.

According to Trump, the birther issue is real. Your logic dictates that the Russia thing must be real too.

>Even red as fuck states like Mississippi are telling the Trump administration to fuck off with their requests for voter information.
Which was exactly as planned.

nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/trump-russia-email-clinton.html

Been under a rock that last few days?

He said the electoral college is a disaster for a democracy. We aren't a democracy.

Oh noes! Drumpf is finished this time guys!

>So people in Wyoming, the least populous state, deserve to have their votes worth seven times that of a Californian?

yes you fucking moron. thats the whole point. the states are more important than the federal government. Thats the whole fucking point of a federal republic...

>Keep telling yourself that, dipshit. Even red as fuck states like Mississippi are telling the Trump administration to fuck off with their requests for voter information.

Again, I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off when she loses the popular vote. I assure you it will happen. Can not wait to rub your face in it :)

Yep, Hillary will be President soon

In polls you must always ask yourself whos targeted and whos answering.

If huffington post runs a poll sjws will flock and skew the numbers. If fox news does trumptards will.

Extreme wide scale surveys using a total random selection across many different locales and demographics are most accurate.

Even then, the more outraged, afraid and/or charged group will be more likely to return the survey. So its still flawed.

Tl;dr, polls are hard.

>Tl;dr, polls are hard
>Tl;dr, polls are rigged by the liberal media
fixed

Did you actually read into dumbass? They were claiming to have proof of Hillary Russian collusion... That's why Donald Jr released the emails. God damn you guys are desperate for some bullshit.

Drumpf is finished!

I dont see how you managed to make an objective statement of fact on more than just political issues partisan, but thats a very bad mainframe to have friend.

You were fuckin quick, too.

>mainframe
Thats mindframe. Sarry.

>yes you fucking moron. thats the whole point. the states are more important than the federal government.

No, what you're saying is the a Wyomingite is more important than a Californian, you fucking moron.

>the states are more important than the federal government. Thats the whole fucking point of a federal republic...

Then why is Federal law the supreme law of the land per the US Constitution? Oh, right, because the states AREN'T more important.

>Again, I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off when she loses the popular vote.

She won the popular vote. Period. Voter fraud is supremely rare. You've just spent years watching Republicans whine about imaginary voter fraud as a cover for their blatant voter suppression efforts and you not only accept that it happens but you've convinced yourself that it happens IN THE MILLIONS.

Trump thinks voter fraud occurred because his ego needs it to have occurred. He can't accept that the electoral college he spent years shitting on is the only reason he won. He can't accept more people went to the polls and voted for his opponent. He has no proof this fraud happened. Even Republican politicians deny it happened. Hell, most of his administration just tries to avoid addressing it at this point when asked because they're embarrassed by his retarded assertion that it happened.

American voters interfered

Damn 8 months in and liberals still don't have one solid piece of proof.
Everyone is investigating everything, coming up with nothing, and our tax dollars are funding this.

>And I'm proud to be an American
>Where at least I know my govt Will investigate everyone over claims and no proof.

>Oh, right, because the states AREN'T more important.

No, they are you fucking retard. The federal government is suppose to serve as a weak glue to hold this republic of states together. It was never meant to supercede the states. Just do yourself a favor and go read up on the basics of US government before you open your mouth again. God damn, you were suppose to learn this in high school...

Yes - she interfered.

I thought the feds were supposed to tell me how to eat and breathe. When I should wipe my ass, and when to expect my govt assistance check. Mainly I thought the federal govt was supposed to have their dicks shoved up in my healthcare. Damn Sup Forumsro

Article VI, Section 2 of the Constitution of the United States of America:

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

That right there is known as the "Supremacy Clause." It's called that because it states that the laws of the Federal government are the laws of the entire country, even over those of the states.

This right-wing nonsense that the Federal government is totally supposed to be super weak has no actual basis in the US Constitution or Federal law. But let's face it, you've never read anything in the Constitution. You've heard some right-winger or libertarian tell you this at some point and you just accepted it as fact.

This. So much this.

>Look at how all these empty fields and counties of 5000 people voted. That's totally more important that how cities with 10s of millions of people voted.

Because all the polling for the left weights them in favor of the Dems. She was dumb enough to believe them.

You didn't read it, that much is clear.

>They were claiming to have proof of Hillary Russian collusion

That is nowhere in the article, in Donny Jr's emails or in his Hannity interview. Where in the fuck did you get this? It's like you read the NYT article but it's written at a higher level than you can actually read so you just kinda grasped at what it said and got it wrong. Here's one quote that you seem to have skipped right over though:

"The precise nature of the promised damaging information about Mrs. Clinton is unclear"

I think what you did was you got to this line here:

"...just how eager Donald Trump Jr. was to accept what he was explicitly told was the Russian government’s help."

That is not saying that he thought he was getting info on Clinton getting Russian help. He thought HE was getting help from the Russian government and he just accepted it without thinking.

Trump voters: failing to read at the 8th grade level the NYT is written at.

Yep, it took foreign interference for Trump to just narrowly squeak out an electoral college win against the most widely hated politician in recent memory. We poor and poorly educated white folk are pretty easily fooled but virtually everyone else was against this.

LOCK HIM UP!

Amendment 10 of the bill of rights modified that, stating that:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
That shows that the federal government was meant to be a limited capacity government with things like no standing army only a maintained naval force unless it is in times of war.
Don't cherry pick sections and disregard others, you're as bad as a Christian and their bible that way.

Hillary lost because of Hillary. Her sense of entitlement and her inability or unwillingness to speak to the countries anxieties and aspirations cost her the White House. Trump spoke to voters' A&A's. So did Sanders. Even Jeb "Please Clap" Bush did as well. But not Hillary. Instead of sarcastically asking her supporters, "Why am I not ahead by 50 points?" she should have had a serious conversation with her campaign team on the same topic. She also under performed in almost every state relative to Obama's 2012 win.

>being this delusional