Okay Joe, so you've never even touched a football in your life...

>Okay Joe, so you've never even touched a football in your life, what qualifies you to be our commentator for literally the most watched sporting event in America this year?
>Well my dad was a Baseball Commentator a while back
>You're hired!

Really though, why is this Disgusting man allowed anywhere near my superbowl? What the fuck does he know about anything? He's a dry, worthless cuck and I hate him and his faggot face.

>why is this Disgusting man allowed anywhere near my superbowl?
so you could spaz out for our entertainment

>you can only talk about sports you've played

Sounds retarded op

Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time and he never played football, in fact, he's a rugby guy.

>"Bradshaw with the throw...and it bounces off of Fuqua and into the hands of Franco Harris who scoops it up and runs it into the end zone for the touchdown as time expires and the Steelers win. This game brought to you by Taco Bell, Live Mas."

It is actually an amazing talent that his commentary of World War III would be almost indistinguishable from his commentary on paint drying.

Disappointing he is doing the owl, but there are much worse.
>What's Britney doing with her life?

I'd personally prefer a Hunter S. Thompson commentary, that would have been entertaining.

>Uhmmmm user.... why do you have an opinion on this player if you have never even played his position before?

WGAF

just turn the tv audio down and listen to a radio play by play

nice meme bro Joe Buck is the play by play announcer he just tells you what is happening in the game.

troy aikman, who won 3 super bowls actually analyzes the game since he knows what he's talking about. i cant stop him from referencing the fact that he played for the cowboys in every breath, but he definitely knows what he's talking about.

>here's the snap
>the ball is handed off to... allen
>goes to his left
>stops
>goes to his right
>finds a hole
>gets past 2 guys
>this touchdown by the raiders brought to you by bud light

I played more football in the first 14 years of my life than Joe cuck ever did, you don't need to play a certain position to have a good understanding of the game.

I hate every fox broadcasted superbowl, why can't NBC have it every year....

I prefer the old Kansas City coach, the one that talked like a 40's mobster
> myah referees, thats a bad call, see

>And it iiiiis......CAUGHT, for the first down.

>pisses stained France thinking anyone gives a shit what he thinks
Wew

>pissed stained France

it's chad you mongrel

I grew up a Cowboys fan watching Troy Aikman and it amazes me how many times he goes against the Cowboys.
"Yeah, and I think the Cowboys might have gotten away with a bit of holding on that play."

Damn Troy, if you're not going to homer for the Cowboys at least don't homer for the other team.

Fuck off Ireland

>FOX doesn't bring in the GOAT for the biggest game of the season

just kill me

related

He probably feels extra conscious about it since he used to be a Cowboy.

meme coach, meme commentator, meme hall of famer. Has name unironically attached to monopolized video game almost universally considered a yearly roster update.

Meme

>meme commentator
Underage go. Summerall and Madden are the GOAT duo.

I was watching the Superbowl XXXVI commentary once, talk about old white people having casual talk

Summerall was the only GOAT thing about that duo. Madden was a bumbling idiot

Are you just mad cause you lost in your last madden tourney?

>there will never be another NFL 2K series game
Feels really fucking bad, man.

>amerifats think the commentary is the entertainment
Joe is the perfect complimentary act to the actual entertainment, the beautiful game of football. your brain is constantly processing Joe's play-by-play as he says what's happening so you can analyze the game in real time. add in Brady's perfect spiral and you have yourself a wonderful way to spend a day!

>THIS IS JOE BUCK, LIVE AT THE CRUCIFIXION OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
>AND THEY HAVE...NAILED HIM TO THE CROSS
>NOW WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'RE THE DISCIPLES, TROY?
>JOE, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU RECOVER FROM THIS, THE ROMANS HAVE THEM ON THE ROPES
>TROY, THAT IS A DISGUSTING ACT BY PONTIUS PILATE
>TIME'S RUNNING OUT, I THINK ALL THE DISCIPLES CAN DO IS ATTEMPT A HAIL MARY
>THIS CRUCIFIXION IS OF COURSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY LITTLE CAESAR'S BREAD AND WATER, WHEN YOU NEED BASIC NUTRITIONAL STAPLES, THINK LITTLE CAESAR'S, OR DIE. STAY TUNED AFTER THE SHOW FOR AN ALL NEW "THE OLYMPICS" LIVE FROM ATHENS
>...WE WILL SEE IN YOU THREE DAYS

hair plugs

I would crush with ravens. Kyle boiling jamal lewis