Recent studies show that 86% of Asian women prefer black sexual partners. In other words, Ching Chong from Hong Hong...

Recent studies show that 86% of Asian women prefer black sexual partners. In other words, Ching Chong from Hong Hong, likee nig-nog ding dong.

no dude i've read that these studies actually showed that white people are more likely to buy a bike and get it stolen from a nigger than a latino girl getting gangraped downtown.
Trust me dude these studies are 100% legit for real.

Recent studies show that 86% chance OP is a faggot

Not falling for the bait but, I work at a zoo and see all the different couples that come in. I've seen maybe 1 or 2 black guy Asian chick couples but a ton of asian guy black chick couples.

Obviously you have never been to Korea or China, darker your skin color closer to monkeys. Go abroad see how that study pans out. Oh right you probably dont fly or have a passport.

I got an 86% chance to get dubs, time to check em

Oh shit.

>lying on the internet.

Shoo John Cuckendorf, shoo!

>Reality time: The majority of whites and Asians
>report that they wouldn't be caught dead with
>a black person due to the fact that they don't
>want to be seen with someone who appears to
>not have a job, have a low I.Q., and have a
>tendency towards violence.

Sorry to ruin your cuck fantasies faggot. I'm married to an Oriental chick, ALL her friends (including guy friends) would never date a nigger as niggers are looked down upon in the Asian community.

Now, if you want to discuss nigger women jumping on that white master cock, there's some mind boggling statistics for you. No other race in history has been so in love with the white master cock like nigger women are.

>Protip: Google it.

Checkd

OP just suuurvd

>oh look, bait

It's funny, because there aren't any cultures that prefer blacks. Hell, even blacks aren't big on being with another black person.

Asian women are more interested in a big bank account than a big dick, thats attracts them most.

If you are interested in scientific facts.

It's sad how all you dumbasses missed OP's joke.

LOOOOL asian girls? you must be joking ahahahah.

His joke is just fucking hysterical.

Got to love those "Jet" magazine studies haha

Everybody knows soul brothers too beaucoup for sucky sucky

In recent survey, 100% of Asian men born in America prefer blonde haired blue eyed beauties as their counterpart, leaving Asian American females to settle with men outside their own race.
Pic related: What Asian men truly want.

who doesn't want this, though.

Exactly :)

Need sources and citation for these findings.

Asian are racists they don't like niggers

>studies show

Can't stress how prefect this is.