You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a girlfriend.

because it would really piss off my wife

im ugly. i dont want an ugly gf

The correct answer

Cons outweigh the pros.

Fear of rejection.

i like having money.

lack of motivation

I'm a loser.

This tbh

didnt get a phone till recently, and i'm terrible at talking to new people

I'm shit at socializing. starting to believe i might be mildly autistic

I'm obese and won't make it through College.

My wife found out about her so nao i has no gf

Wife stayed tho and now wants me to cuck her with a girl of her choosing...

Mfw suggestion was made

Because I am married.

Out of choice... women are hassle.

Married

Having a fuckbuddy is far better for me right now + I don't want to go into university in a relationship

'cus I have 2 FWBs
That's enough women for me.

Find ugly(fat but has potential) girlfriend - Start going to the gym together - Motivate each other - ??? - Profit

I could get honor killed

I don't meet any girls ever. All my friends and classmates are dudes.

ONE BIG CHICKEN NUGGET

I'm dead so i basically can't

sad but true
tells himself that because he cant get laid
nice honestly bud :)
excuse because you cant get laid
afraid to leave the house
nice honesty bud :)
cool story
cant get laid, blames women
could be true, I'll buy it
cool story

i have options. Why fuck one girl, when i can dick many different women, which are all hoping for more and do all the desperate shit to get me?

Socially inept
Got money and fitness, and I'm average looking
Just bad with grills I like
>also my hobbies are Vidya, anime, and /webm/

Does this girl have an IG or something?

Cuz girls are gross

Wtf is that??
Is that Just a schnitzel?
Why does it look so fancy?
What crappy place is this, serving plain schnitzel?
Fuck me...

Got enough bullshit in my life to deal with.

Crippling anxiety

Probably all he could afford. Probably also why the grill is dissapoint

Because I live out of town where there's no girls. (Plus girls hate me. All of them. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my low confidence and autistic behavior)

because of this guy

would be 10/10 if she wasn't eating sushi, fucking disgusting.

kys you patronizing faggot

Mr Worldwide

Because beautiful women like this aren't interested in an old (30), fat, milquetoast loser working a dead-end job.

I'd have killed myself by now if I weren't terrified of fucking it up and becoming a vegetable in agony, unable to express how much pain I'm feeling every second of every day to the negligent nurses who don't turn me for days.

Ok listen. Did you ever fuck a girl you didn't give a shit about?

That's step 1.

Take that mentality and use it on the women you like. Never overthink. Still be nice. Act like you are just tolerating her, so you can fuck her, but in a nice sneaky way, so she doesn't notice and you can still fuck her.

If you have trouble doing that. The best way to overcome the mental blockade is by fuckin ugly chicks, while you are trying to get with the one you like.

Initiate texting after getting her hooked only every 2-5 days. If she texts back you can either immideatly text with her and drop something like "nice timing, just went to bed/ etc.", read it ~30 min later and not answer for some time or text back 20 min-5 hours later.

Success guaranteed.

I do and shes a pain in the ass, i love her though and were happy together

This
This isn't fucking normieland, don't rate other people's comments

Because I have a fiancé

Just got out of a 5 year relationship and don't want to go through the commitment again

Girls like only rich and beautiful man with massive muscles.
I am poor, skinny with okay face. It is just impossible.

who is she? more of her?

I'm picky, I have standards (unrealistic), and I'm also an extremely anxious person
Although I'm a good looking nice intelligent person I'm anxious because I had a crush on this girl and she didn't like me back and I'm kinda stuffed over because she was my first and now my confidence is destroyed

i'm depressed asf probably will bore her cuz i feel like shit most of the time and just stare at a monitor.

>Had a gf,
>cheated on me with chad thundercock.
>fucked her sister
>she had a crush on me throughout relationship
>shit felt good on brain, heart, and penis
kind of regret it now for stooping to her level

Her name's Ura. last name Phag.

You mistake "choosing a fuckbuddy/one night stand" with "getting a bf".

For the first. The only real qualifier is how hot he is. For the second charisma overcomes, but it's still important that you are well groomed, not MASSIVELY fat and can hold a conversation. Muscles are so fuckin overrated dude. You just have to visibly fit enough to fuck her. You don't need muscles for that. So now get of your sorry ass and start running.

Yeah. That's how it starts. But pretty soon
pic related

>Ok listen. Did you ever fuck a girl you didn't give a shit about?
>That's step 1.
>Take that mentality and use it on the women you like. Never overthink. Still be nice. Act like you are just tolerating her, so you can fuck her, but in a nice sneaky way, so she doesn't notice and you can still fuck her.
>If you have trouble doing that. The best way to overcome the mental blockade is by fuckin ugly chicks, while you are trying to get with the one you like.
>Initiate texting after getting her hooked only every 2-5 days. If she texts back you can either immideatly text with her and drop something like "nice timing, just went to bed/ etc.", read it ~30 min later and not answer for some time or text back 20 min-5 hours later.
>Success guaranteed.
do not be so sure. being a woman, I saw that many boys failed trying to do that

have more?

has this bitch really gotten that fat. wtf

That's cute af tho.

Broke up ltr, gained weight, self esteem is low....

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY.

I really don't like women. I think they're entitled, stupid and annoying. Their general narcissism pisses me off.

Don't want to grow old (with someone)

>being a women
There are no girls on the internet, so unless you prove, don't bother with that garbage, newfag

Shy, not that good looking, not interested in the materialistic lifestyle which most women are into. Trying here and there, dating, but never really finding soulmates.

Wife won't let me.

this is why.. ok

I do have one though

Because I don't want one; I have shit to do

I am not massively fat. I am just ordinary fat.
I don't mistake anything, girls just do not care about me.

Today on 'Shit That Never Happened'

Success guaranteed with 1 out of 10 chicks you try it on. Obviously there is more to it that than. But that's the basics of human interaction without being a needy fucking idiot, who will suffocate any feelings before they could even emerge.

I have some kind of mental issue that makes it hard for me to do relationships. It's so bad, that I can only mess around with married women. Then, even with them, I normally only let them suck my dick. It's weird. Any thoughts?

Neither do your parents

they ask i answer
>people that lie on the internet for 0 reason

Didn´t even notice, but yes. What the actual fuck? And I bet theyre paying triple the money I pay if I go to a rural restaurant in my neighbor village to eat them.

...What?

cuz im 5'6

Because I have a fiance, and I'm not a cheating, piece of shit.

kek

she is though

Well, it's not because of your body. I can assure you of that.

Because compared to you i look like a underweight african with an inflated belly and i still fucked my fair share of hot women.

Ever tried talking to them, without making it blatantly obvious you only care for her holes, while still leaving the option open?

It's really not hard if you give it a try and fail sometimes. I assure you.

I am repulsed by bestiality and only interact with my own species except when eating.

She left me after six years because my dad died and I was pretty down for like a month considering my family was just him.

Started coming around and being normal and then she just breaks it off.

So its been about two months and between fapping to 2D, playing games and going to work, I think I kinda like to live a life this lonely.

Because my life is a mess.

You're me in my early 20s. I only had success with women who were cheating or in open relationships. The one time I tried to date someone on the level, she ended up leaving me for another woman.

Is there a reason you only let them suck you off? Just curious; not judging. I lose my virginity to a girl who was cheating on me with her BF leading up to their marriage. It's a shitty way to lose it, but it was probably the only way it was going to happen for me.

5'9

calm down. what I least need now is the approval of an idiot on the internet

Fat ugly neet with no social skills who leaves the house about once a week to get food and weed.

kek'd dunno why

I'm too afraid of a "no" and what people'll think of me after the "no" ...

>without making it blatantly obvious you only care for her holes
Lol. I am classical "nice guy", and most of the time I talk only about something connected with her personality, and definitely not holes.
I can compliment their face or body though, but I never said something like "I am tired of listening your dumb shit, let's go fuck".

my height starts with a 5 and unfortunately matches my bank account

@738674863
>nuclear overkill

>gf starts losing weight
>attracts unwanted Chad attention
>user gets cucked

Work 56 hours a week, go to the gym for two hours a day, sleep 6-8 hours a day. I have no life.