"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass...

>"Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot."

What did he mean by this?

How do a nigga even pronounce 'Xhaka' tho?

I've been saying "Schaka" for a while now but i suspect that i'm way off.

zak-uh

'Ksaka'

Pronounce the "a" as you would in "Starbucks" or "Arby's".

Cà-Ca

>le red card tackle man

you always say it wrong though

it's ''dschaka'' in german

why is there a mike tyson quote with xhaka's picture

>zhakker

player for arsenal called someone "fucking white bitch" in german

Jaka.

allegedly

/arse/ german speakers set him free

he did nothing wrong

Honest question guys. As a half-white man, if Xhaka called me a "fucking white bastard", should I be flattered or complimented? I tried asking my roommate (who is also mixed race, although he's mexican so he's a white/indian baby while I'm a white/black baby) and he just told me to stop drinking on weeknights.

Any thoughts? I really need an answer, having a bit of a racial/ethnic identity crisis here, and I promise I'll post qts if you answer.

it sounds like complete bullshit to me honestly

>some third british person allegedly heard him say ''fucking white bitch'' in german (it was prob swiss-german anyway)

>was not arrested, but asked by the authorities to go to the police station, after he landed

>did comply, there wasn't a scene

it's prob just some convenient e-celeb drama, since it goes well with his red cards

>also implying even germans can properly understand schwiizerdütsch let alone a brit

only if you value being part of a ''white identity'' anyway, which you prob do since you asked, than yes it's kinda a compliment

but I'm honest with you, you will never be seen as ''one of us'' by ''pure-whites'' anyway, maybe your child after you get yourself a white gf

>but I'm honest with you, you will never be seen as ''one of us'' by ''pure-whites'' anyway, maybe your child after you get yourself a white gf

Oh yeah, for sure. I don't expect to be seen as one of you. I am very clearly not "black" because I have white skin, freckles, and wavy hair, but at the same time I'm clearly not white because i got a big ol nignog nose. I'm neither, and I accepted that a long time ago.

*damn, forgot to post a qt

>being arrested for something you say

wew

oh wait you said half-black, make it your grandkids then, since it takes since it takes double to ''clean-wash'' blacks, desu at this point I wouldn't really bother, best way is to try a get someone who can like you beyond the exotic-factor.

''white community'' can be really cruel with this I can give you a example at my former school there were some mixed swiss, one girl for examply was half-spanish/swiss wich always seemed kind of a outsider. It is never said or never put to question, but you can kinda feel it in the air that that most of the people do not behave/ talk with them the same as soon as you notice that ''they'' are different

Europe is so cucked it's not even funny.

Why do you care? I'm white, and I never think about being white or feel any identity with white people. If you feel inadequate enough to need some racial identity, go for it.

>60%

Its Chaka, the cha sounding like cha-cha-cha

>and he just told me to stop drinking on weeknights.

your friend is a wise man

Ask Rashida Jones.

Just be you and take the best of both worlds since there will always be people from both sides who'll feel you can't hang with them.

Also, who the fuck is raspberry girl and where did you find that?