What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WE

stop shilling faggot

shilling what?

OP is a disney shill

Why the fuck would Disney of all companies need shills?

I didn't go see it because of this, nor will I see any other Star Wars films in any way that gives money to the studio.

>what were they thinking casting the best part of the movie
you meant to post a picture of rey, right

you're retarded

nobody cares about this movie anymore

yet there are 500000 fucking TFA threads every fucking day

it's obvious shilling

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING MAKING THIS THREAD YOU CUNT FUCK

>thread asking why they made such a shit casting choice
>shilling

you are literally retarded

0,2$ has been deposited to your account

Not too mention that he comes in hating the movie thus giving it attention. I mean I'm not a fan of the movie but don't understand how the haters give it so much attention as if Disney is going to listen to them.

if their was any shill in this thread it was this guy, you'll notice how he successfully derailed any conversation about the casting choice

>0,02$ has been deposited to your account

good point. fuck that guy

>"White kids will come to see this no matter what, let's rope in some blacks too"

>be me
>kinda hyped for new star wars
>JJ Abrams
>.....oh......well I guess it-.....oh
>still excited for the trailer so open it up
>tatooine okay this could be good
>not five seconds in and some sweaty, underbite sporting, cro-magnon looking nigger jumps onto the screen huffing and puffing and flaring his nostrils
>lose all expectations right then and there

I was right to as well, the movie sucked ass.

That he was a good actor?

when I finally saw it Finn was made out to be a klutz, and pretty much the comic relief, via bafoonery.

I think this was a choice made by the production after they recieved all the racist/ pseudo-non canon backlash from the original announcement.

I also feel that while they assumed the general public wasn't ready for a black beritish dude to take over the Star Wars franchise. I think they might wait till our brains are so full of blacked memes that we won't really give a fuck any more if Finn hooks up with Rey.

Admittedly I think Brits are more closet racist than Americans.

They should have gotten an american white girl for Reys part.

He was one of the best parts of the movie.
Rey, Maz and forced references were the real problem

You probably spend too much time on Sup Forums and your perception of reality is horribly warped. Just so yoy know.

i admit that

What was so obnoxious about Finn? Of all the threads discussing Force Awakens, all I saw was Rey discussions on how much of a Mary Sue she is. Almost nobody talked about Finn unless you count the usual shitposters but their opinions are shit anyway.

tons of threads during the HYPE season of Force awakens
>not muh stormtrooper
>not muh mixed romance
>not my black protagonist

then there was the fun posting of that one full body pic of him where it looks like his bottom half (legs and hips) were disproportionate to his torso

Are you fucking joking?

How is it a shit casting choice?

Because america is a white nation

lmao nice try NIGGER

I'm white british, but I sympathise with white americans who have to deal with this shit

>We want a black male lead to go with the white female lead for the widest audience appeal. This guy's young and can be locked into sequels, and he's not a terrible actor.

You got to admit, the teaser and the final trailer were done perfectly.

It did everything a trailer should do. The marketing really was flawless.
Just compare the TFA trailer to the BvS trailer.

apologist revisionism, he was shit as well

Just shut the fuck up lmao.

I THINK TFA IS A WELL EXECUTED MOVIE AND YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT LOREFANBOIS

TFA is true scifi kino

Abrams just ripped that whole segment from that anime.

Fuck you faggots, Finn was best boi

When is the last time you left your mom's basement?

WUZ

I'm married dude.

Are you KIDDING me???

worse than Jar Jar

this

at least jar jar didn't pretend to be human

/thread

Yeah that's why they cast Samuel Jackson in a completely inappropriate role.

Oh wait, wrong Star Wars movie.

hows your wife feel about living in your mother's basement?

I don't know, I guess I'd have to move into my mother's basement and ask her then.

forced meme don`t work pal...

Fleshlights aren't real people user :^)

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by muh nigger in muh Star Wars episode

not pol, just sick of this multiculti bullshit

One negro isn't multiculti.

Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac (yes he is half latino but that doesn't count as muh diversity), Adam Driver, Carry Fischer and Mark von Sydow are all whites. And those are only the main characters, the rest are white bois and grills too.

Fairly normal casting choices. If one or two dindus in a movie is multiculti then almost every movie should be called that

TROOPERS AND SHEIT

it's star wars so we can push the most ape like looking nigger as a main character and get away with it. (((JJ)))

>What the fuck were they thinking?

I want to make the third highest grossing film in history with near universal critical and public acclaim even if black people trigger alt-right message board crybabies.