Tl;dr : young fags, women are objects

Tl;dr : young fags, women are objects

thought I would try to pass on valuable information.

Don't take highschool/college relationships seriously, at all.
get into the mentality that women are objects and just want to be used because they do, play friends but don't "catch feels". This is how you become alpha.
Sleep with one for as long as you care but don't drop her just yet.
Find another while with her, women come out the walls when you have a gf. They know what they're doing they want the D, drama and dick.

If you hold onto a woman while finding another your chances increase ten fold. Repeat this process and you'll fuck more than 60% of the grills at your school easy.
GRANTED you are at least an average 6/10 dude without a beta cunt personality.

You're welcome guys, feel free to put input from personal stories similar to this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would so take a bath with her in fruit loops cereal

two very contrasing mindsets..
the highest alpha and the lowest beta

this is true, but I think we could all agree. Mycherrycrush is a goddess, 10/10 would fuck and leave to clean herself up

yes wanting to get into a tub with a hot girl is being a beta. fuck off you fucking incel

this kind of degeneracy is why I don't browse Sup Forums as often any more.

what's important here is that young summer guys are scrolling through here with nothing to do.
I'm trying to tell you ha.
That's how you fuck bitches easy, you just have to know how to manipulate them early

how is it degeneracy? it's how the world works.
Women are naturally manipulative creatures, it's how they used to survive.
Have you ever seen naked and afraid? They can't do anything themselves (with like a single exception I'm sure)
Use the leech mentality they have to get what you want, what's wrong with reality?

Have fun with STD's Sup Forumsro

OP is fucking with you, user

I am op, and I'm not fucking with myself. You tried though
sounds like beta bitch talk to me, should be worried more about pumping a kid out if anything

>Women are naturally manipulative creatures

and you're not?

obvious bait is obvious

If you're a summer fag in highschool or college or something, you don't have to reply.
Just take it into consideration, watch the hoes around you and you'll notice the exact behavior I mentioned

Femanon detected, don't you have a guy to please right now? Make yourself somewhat useful in this world?

OPs pic is mycherrycrush if anyone is interested

Lol, someone's bitter about their wizard status.

not naturally, that's why I have to pass on the information.

Thinking of others might be a hard concept for a woman/girl probably like yourself

already mentioned, but thank you.
I go to a 70% female college in a super leftist state.
How do you think I found this information out
zoz

There is no such thing as girls on the internet you faggot.

since Sup Forums became tumbler 2.0 I'm sure there's an increase

Here's the less than 6/10's mentioned in op

Only came becouse of the picture op is a faggot

Honestly it sounds like you figured it out by binge watching a bit too much Jersey Shores, faggot. So is it just your shitty personality, or are you a straight grenade too?

If women are objects, I suppose that explains why I love them so much.

More

if you say so >:^)
very nice, came from reddit though oddly enough, still nice

you heard the man

who is she

>not naturally

lol keep telling yourself that bud

Do you think you're the first person to come to these conclusions? Fucking moron. Reported for underage btw.

Life has to suck to be this big a faggot.

> Be OP.
> Be a kissless virgin.
> Share imaginary "wisdom" on Sup Forums to try and make myself feel good about being kissless virgin.

Yes, bro, you read The Game. We get it.

In your imaginary world fueled by Hollywood fantasy, this is how things work. In the real world, behaving like this will leave you emotionally empty, spiritually empty, and unable to relate to any woman except the crazy fat uggo's who will be the only ones that will talk to you.

Of course, being OP, crazy fat uggo's is probably a step up for you, so that sounds a treat.

Bros, don't be like OP if you want to get with a girl. OP is a kissless virgin living in his own fantasy land.

What would be odd about it coming from Reddit?

Sweet wishful thinking of wannabe "alpha male". So sad.

oh no not the cyber police, cry more.

seeing all these women on tumbler 2.0 here getting this butthurt and furious.
Thank you, I love you all =^)

To the guys and not possible white knight beta fag, you can see they hate this because they know it's true.
They hate the truth, it's like fire to them. This is how you know it works

again though, can't be less than 6/10 beta cuck.
you'll end up following them around on a leash like a good little boy white knight, like a few of these fags

Too much unoriginal thinking. Are "white knight beta fags" still a thing here on /b?
Came back after you talk to any real female.

>"tumblr_mpgux8K8mu1rk9xwoo1_500.gif"
>tumblr

They can't even cover their tracks, exactly what I mean by women not being able to do anything right.
They just pile on the proof ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"came back"
tell me more user, you're very convincing = )

so to sum up the thread. Play innocent like they do!
then use them, don't get attached, remind yourself if you have to, move onto the next while still with original. Repeat!

I mean in the least give it a shot, you aren't going to hurt anything

what is she shitting?

what you've never watched scat before?

Steamy creamy was here.

more

OP is steamy creamy to keep thread alive?
conspiracy?

The signal was sent out

This is now a steamy creamy andy sixx thread mixed with op's truth

>he's still trying
Really, how shitty is your life being such a faggot?

How do I get girls to send me nudes?

I thought that was log boy.

I came here to support, because most girls are total sluts

try to be playful at first, just normal chattered about whatever you guys do during the day.

slowly start joking about sexual stuff, if she laughs go a little further. when you get to the point (for most women) of telling sex stories and shit and she's that comfortable, ask
For millennials now and days, maybe be funny about it with a "send nudes" meme or something.
Remember there's always the chance they say no even if executed perfectly

well yah, dudes who have social anxiety don't know how to do things like this. So like most of the autism on here, they try to appeal with white knight faggotry .
aka the male "feminist"
Jordan Peterson actually touches on this nicely calling them sneaky

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw

He does express that pretty well

I'm trying to tell you guys, don't be swayed by the haters.
guys just need to look out for guys these days as women do for themselves. Shouldn't be too hard to believe

I agree. I think most people here are just messing with you or responding like they habitually would in a social setting where their words will be met with an "Oh really! Sounds like someone has some deep issues they need to work out. Sad, really", etc. And they will be thrown under the bus by everyone around them.

well more and more guys are learning slowly, that we need to stick together as well and just start treating women the way they act, like sluts.
slowly but surely