Drinking thread, come say hi and post what your drinking

Drinking thread, come say hi and post what your drinking

What about my drinking?

I'm drinking my daddies hot cummies, he gives them to me when i'm a good little twink

Whattup guys just drinking some ol busch

Whatcha drinkin?

I'd drink ur bush faggot

THHHHHANK YOUU

Check this OC pic

What are you faggots drinking???

I'm drinking some disgusting ass warm laker talls :)

Noice

Carlsberg, the only acceptable mainstream beer in the Nordic countries

Where you from??

bump

Anyone drinking and gaming?

nothing yet but i'll pour 8-10 coors light down my gullet before bed

Sweet

Hows your night going?

Iceland, but am currently in Norway

Why is it so expensive to drink in Scandinavia?

Blessadur, buddy. Where in Norway are you?
Norfag, bartender for six years. If you are in a city I am familiar I could give you pointers

Bc the state taxes the merch 50% between distributor and vender, and then 50% more between vendor and guest.

Saell of blessadur, I'm in ålesund currently wouldn't mind pointers

holy shit

Smutten, if you like dark, rustic, unpretentious bars. Vega is a concert venue that appears diner-ish, but you can get your drink on there without getting thrown out. Word of advice; If you are obviously intoxicated, they are not allowed to serve you by law

If you spot a 1.85 dude with shoulderlength blond hair and a goatee, ask if his name is Andreas. If it is, you must party with him

bump

Guys i turn 21 this weekend and am going to vegas. My experience with alcohol has mostly been getting the cheapest vodka and making screwdrivers and chasing whiskey with soda/juice. What do you guys recommend for my first professionally mixed drinks?

Fuck it man try everything, gin + tonic, rum + coke, hell get a martini, your birthday fucking giver bud

drinking skyy vodka and captain Morgan spiked cola

Only a few days away from some Cigar City brews

Sounds fucking awesome man!

really need to be mowing the yard ive put it off for 2 days

Fuck