Why does he get so much hate merely for pointing out that time and progression are relatable?

Why does he get so much hate merely for pointing out that time and progression are relatable?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publishing/criminal_justice_section_newsletter/crimjust_juvjus_EvolvingStandards.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums BTFO

>Hitler, why did you invade Poland?
>Because it's 1939
And now you know why the 'IT'S CURRENT YEAR' meme is retarded.

that makes no sense

It seems deeply ironic to me that Sup Forums takes the piss out of Oliver despite going through a phase for about 2 years of Costanza posting where we ourselves did essentially the same thing as him

Sup Forums hates liberals no matter how logical there arguments are.

Exactly, you stupid faggot.

>no matter how logical there arguments are.
lol good one, user.

It's a cheap meme used to dismiss his points

I bet most of these Sup Forums and Sup Forums kids don't even remember

>2011
>putting ketchup in the fridge

well one is a meme about ketchup

the other is a demagogue literally trying to dictate how people should think about real world issues and shaming them if they dont agree with him

fuck off you useless tripfag cunt

the

>2011

meme was used for far more things besides ketchup you fucking newfag.

that's not a meme about ketchup, this ISN'T a meme about ketchup

I never said liberals had logical arguments, but people are always likely to dismiss other people's arguments even if they make sense.

>demagogue
I think you should look that word up before you go trying to sound smart. Oliver is not one.

americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publishing/criminal_justice_section_newsletter/crimjust_juvjus_EvolvingStandards.pdf

no Sup Forums hates logic no matter how liberal it is

"It's 2016" is literally a constitutionally based argument is my point

Because it may not always be 2016, but it's always current year.

what's this ketchup meme mean?

Kek

>but people are always likely to dismiss other people's arguments even if they make sense.
In the sense of MY SIDE IS RIGHT AND YOUR SIDE IS WRONG mentality then sure. But """"""logical"""""" liberal arguments usually fall way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY short of ever being right because they rely almost entirely on emotional appeals, false narratives, misinformation, and just flat out lies.

>time and progression are relatable

They aren't, though. Social progression isn't a straight line and all anyone is really doing is spinning their wheels in response to imagined regression.

but thats correct

In the sense of MY SIDE IS RIGHT AND YOUR SIDE IS WRONG mentality then sure. But """"""logical"""""" conservative arguments usually fall way, WAY, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY short of ever being right because they rely almost entirely on emotional appeals, false narratives, misinformation, and just flat out lies.

>logic
>liberal
I have some bad news for you...

Most arguments are lies guys, calm down

>conservative
>not being a greedy self indulgent arse wank
sorry pal

A lot of people don't realize how much orgnaized social regression happened in the cold war, shit that was organized to inoculate the US against communist sentiment by preventing the establishment of any cultural movement large enough to tell the government to fuck off.

So it is legitimately frustrating to know the last big advance in basic human rights was half a century in the past.

Are there any films with similar art nouveau-inspired visuals to Sadness of Belladonna. Can be both live-action and animated.

Of course you're a trip faggot

>2017-1
>giving a fuck about John Oliver

because he's using it to support the idea of opposing ideas are bad rather than make an argument of why people shouldn't think like that