Hey guys

Hey guys.

Any of you know how a 19 year old can get his hands on some vodka (need to be 21)? I also have no friends so there's nobody to help me get any.

Walk in, take it, walk out

Now I'm no expert, but if I were you, I'd

shoplift

Take it, walk in, walk out

A homeless person would do it for a couple bucks

Take it, walk in, walk out

This. Find a bum outside a liquor store ask him to buy you some vodka for a couple bucks. Make sure you don't give him too much money cos he will pocket it

Walk walk, take it, in out

Hey that's a pretty good idea

Is this a new meme or am I just a newfag?

Walk in, take it, turn 360 degrees, walk out

Both

Oh

Пycть oтeц кyпит.

have you tried walking in, taking it, then walking out?

>Find homeless guy
>Offer him money or booze if he buys you some
>Tell him you want to hold his back/bag of stuff so he doesn't run off with your money
>Give him money
>He returns, you trade out of sight
>Get drunk

this or you could ask a bum on the street to buy it for you and turn 360 and walk away

take walk it walk out in

Go to Mexico, buy it, drink it, score some spicc snatch
Win

This. I don't know if it really works, but I have scored a lot of cool shit this way by running off and stealing the bag when they go inside. :)

You could just make some friends. Like, why do you even need vodka specifically? Is it gonna get you laid?

Canada

I'm too socially retarded to make friends lol. Actually that may be why I want some vodka in the first place, I need some relief. I'm so tense and sad all the time

Pay a homeless guy

The alcohol doesn't have tags walk in, take it, walk out

Taк кyпи тo, чтo пpoдaют, дa пoбoльшe.

Don't have any kind of drug dealer?
My plug is cool, I'm also 19 but I just ask for what I want, throw a couple extra $ his way, then he delivers to me

Pay a bum to walk in, take it, walk out.

Would drugs be going a bit too far? Not sure if becoming an alcoholic is much better

buy it at a gas station