Be me, kissless virgin who had never had a girlfriend before

>Be me, kissless virgin who had never had a girlfriend before
>Get a girlfriend a couple of days ago
>She's "Asexual"
Welp, looks like my participation for being a wizard is still continuing.
What do, Sup Forums?

Hires a prostitute

b-but I have a girlfriend, user!

>b-but I have a girlfriend, user!
a girlfriend who will not have sex with you because she is "asexual", if you do not hire a prostitute you may still be a virgin

BODOQUE
O
D
O
Q
U
E

But I do not want to cheat on her.

Then buy a prostitute and bring the prostitute to your bedroom then dump her when she walks in

Some asexual people do have sex. She just doesn't want to fuck you.

>But I do not want to cheat on her.
The end justifies the means

I've not talked to her about sex, I was judging by the fact that she dubs herself "asexual" that she would not be interested. Can you explain what you mean with the fact that some asexual people do in fact have sex?

That or she's a dyke and hasn't come to terms with it. Most of these whatever-sexual people are really just fags in denial.

Yeah some do because they still want romantic relationships and they put up with it to please their partner. But they don't actively pursue sexual encounters otherwise. And I'm just describing some asexuals here, not all of them.

BlackDick

Tell her you want to fuck, if not then break up with her

this.jpg

If she refuses sex then she's not really your girlfriend, you can't be a cheater if you don't have a girlfriend

She /is/, though.

Don't be a cuck, just tell her you want to fuck

Idk man, she's my first girlfriend and I don't want to fuck this up, I guess?

>She's asexual
Sounds like "I don't want your stubby neckbeard dick in me"

I'm the only one who can post that character, stupid trash bag, stop impersonating my identity
>also
You are not welcome here scum

asexual just means they dont want to actively fuck anyone like "oh shit he's so hot i want his dick in my ass", but they can still pursue pleasure or masturbate
there's sex-repulsed asexual who wont fuck no matter what
and then there's asexuals with libidos who dont actively want to fuck anyone specific, but theyd fuck someone for the act itself, or someone they love, or to reproduce

so dont lose hope

Tell her you are into girls and you want to have sex. Maybe she's asexual because she's afraid or something idk. Make her like it

xdXDxd :v :'v :v wei

find someone else if you want sex from a relationship

>xdXDxd :v :'v :v wei
Stop posting shit, slag bitch, get out of here

you cant force anyone into anything
but i can tell you now when it comes to something like sex it can cause a huge rift between you.

Like all those 30+ years of marriage go down the drain when the wife doesnt have a libido anymore but the men want sex.

You aren't a bad person for rejecting someone cause of sex, either. You forcing her into sex will make her feel like garbage, but you abstaining for her will make you feel like garbage

orale wei tas dolor culo xDxDXDxd

>be me
>23
>haven't gotten laid in 5 years
>meet a girl
>we hit it off
>we both like each other and want to spend the night together
>we get a hotel room
>she wants to fuck
>so do i
>start feeling her up
>can't take it anymore
>climb on top to insert dick
>boner dies
>can't get hard again
>she says its ok, then goes to sleep.
>MFW i had it in front of me, but my cock cockblocks me

If she's "asexual" why would sex with anyone other be considered as a cheating. She doesn't want to do it with you so you're free to do it with anyone else
> I guess

This. If she is willing, you're probably going to need a lot of lube because she might be dry as hell.

I just don't feel like it's okay to do imo.
If I have sex with someone while being in a relationship, it's gotta be with the one I'm in a relationship with, if that makes sense.

performance anxiety
>be me senior year
>have first gf
>have never even touched a girl till this point
>we decide we should fuck on my pull out couch while parents are gone
>become naked and have raging boner
>grab condom
>the instant it touched my dick the boner died
>this happened 3 times
after that, we fucked like rabbits for like 5 months

that explains everything

5 months of pleasure and glory, i guess

Can confirm. I dated an asexual chick for a little while. She was upfront about it, she wouldn't sex me up so she gave me a free pass to screw whoever I want as long as she gives the ok. It didn't last too long sadly.