What the fuck do Australians watch on TV?

What the fuck do Australians watch on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4380324/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=m7Gy-7r5eo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the only show that is aired, all day every day on every single channel.

The only TV I watch is AFL, Cricket, Formula 1, mostly sport. Actual TV shows I watch online, thought this was the same for most cuntries.

If You Are The One on SBS

Ahem.

Same, except cricket only. Also the olympics. Everything else is downloaded

gallaghers island or someshit

>my dad says my lips are good

Fuckin lost it.

But to answer OP, ABC News 24 until it starts repeating, and Frasier and classic Simpsons on channel 11. SBS OnDemand is great for classic and foreign film as well.

Any good shit on SBSoD atm?

What do ozcunts think of burger TV shows?

Our tv is trash, stopped watching it a long time ago. Its nothing but reality shows now

Cant stand the advertising either

Kangaroo jack

>it's a daveo rips cones and does pingas in the toilet episode

Australian versions of American shows

Soup Operas about good looking people arguing at the beach

Season 3 when?

>time for tv watching
>24/7 shitposting
Pick one cunt

>Decide to turn on TV.
>CH9 playing Rick & Morty

Didn't realise network TV played anything remotely relatively

What would be an example of this, not including game shows and talent shows?

reality shows

I personally don't watch tv. It's too shit.

who could blockget this blocksolute blockstopper of a block. its on every block at block o clock

fuck you

LETS ALL BLOCK AROUND THE BLOCK BLOCK CAUSE IT'S BLOCK O BLOCK AND THE BLOCK HEADS HAVEN'T HAD THEIR BETA BLOCKERS ON THIS BLOCKTACULAR BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK

We don't actually watch commercial television. We pirate the movies and shows we want to watch on our PCs and the like. Streaming services are picking up steam but the selection is absolute dogshit, so only people who are too dumb or too afraid to pirate stuff use them.

KangaFights every night at 9 on Nine

I'd honestly watch that. We should capitalize on our nature more often.

How about this?
>Survivor: Outback
>ABOS v WHITE CUNTS v FOBS

>post more aussie tv/movie ideas

LEB SMASH: RETRIBUTION

>Body Hair Pageant: Greeks v Italians

Gary the Goat: The Movie

Gary the Goat: The Movie

>Gauntlet Run: Train Station Abbos

>2 replies
AUSTRALIA HAS SPOKEN, LET IT BE SO

FUCKING DELET

Insight (SBS)
Q&A (ABC)
Media Watch (ABC)
The Footy Show/Sunday Footy Show (Nine, and yes I'm a pleb)
AFL (Seven)
AFL 360 (Fox Footy)
Open Mike (Fox Footy)

>Not Doing Anything Remotely of Interest to Anyone: The Eddie McGuire Story

How do you still watch the Footy Show? It's gone to absolute shit. The Sunday Footy Show is decent though, better than 7's copy.

Do people actually watch this show or is it some kind of elaborate money-laundering/employment scheme?

is there anything more sobering to the depressing state of TV than the fucking Block.

Kiwi here and its like a fucking disease here.

People might as well go to a building site and film some tradies working and get some newlyweds to stand in the corner arguing over which lampshade to buy from Bunnings.

Watched it daily as a kid.

Was in the Harold Biship / Lou / Dr Karl Kennedy era when I was at school.

I was thinking about this bullshit the other day and didn't remember the name, thanks user.

didn't know aussies watch soviet classics

>How do you still watch the Footy Show?

Painfully. I only do it because Barrett sometimes does actually break decent stories on it. I'll usually tune if a North player is on as well, and Dal Santo/Petrie/Boomer come on a fair bit

We don't watch TV, we go on Sup Forums and shitpost instead.

Shitposting Championships, its a huge sport down under.

Quality show while it lasted

I noticed this garbage is being promoted as the "next big thing" in australian television:

imdb.com/title/tt4380324/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Who's the best chaser?

obviously the beast

the shark is the best australian plus he's a good cricket writer

The Beast and its not even close in that line-up.
Shaun Wallace is pretty good in the UK version but Beast is the perfect mix of knowledge and bantz.

Playing along at home, i have literally never got a question wrong on this show

youtube.com/watch?v=m7Gy-7r5eo0

Did anyone watch Heart Break High?
The hardcore edgy version of Neighbours/Home and Away.

Go on the show user
Give us a shoutout

RIP Kieth

He's in heaven finally getting his morning tea of scotch in peace

>daveo, you gonna pay for this pizza?
>aw shiiit man, i used it all on bud. wanna come in for a cone?

>i remember you, you're the stooge who failed my license test
>three point turn
>does a burn out

>i'm docking your pay for using the toilet paper
>you only pay us $1.24 an hour bobo you stooge

and the mcstooge scene. fuck i miss it compared to some of the stuff he does know, so quotable and hilarious that it launched Rebel Wilsons career.

Same, cricket on all day during summer at least in the background. Might watch the odds Swans match or Wallabies.

>Casual school wear in Australian high schools

Tell em he's dreaming

FUCK YOU TRACY GRIMSLUT

>Wallabies

I'm so fucking over the wallabies at the moment.

I will support the reds until my last breath because the players haven't given up even if the administration has. The Wallabies on the other hand? Bunch of fucking prima donnas with underserved egos.

I think they had a massive skate ramp at the school too.

>Reds

Support the Waratahs like a real man, pleb

BECAUSE australians are dumb fucking cultureless pieces of shit

Gday m8s its me here. Just sittin on me back porch havin a bloke improver (a beer for u poms – cos a frequent beer, in particular a VB, makes a bloke better value) and im starin out on the rainy day thinkin not only is this weather wetter than any box me m8 robbo has ever got near but its great weather for reflectin on all aspects of life. Obviously the most important aspects came to mind first, that is – me m8s and good aussie beers, so that takes me to me next yarn… it all started on a satdy mornin a coupla weeks back when me n me m8 jibba were buildin a canoe in me backyard for the summer that is fast approachin, we were chewin the fat and discussin sheilas and jibba was reenacting his favourite of jono browns courageous marks. Anyway before ya no it me m8s matters and biff strut round to lend a hand and eventually we decide enoughs enough so logically we all decide to go down and grab a couple slabs of pom kryptonite (slang for beer because poms cant go near a good cold beer). Anyway we head to the servo to grab some ice for the esky and we open up the freezer and there’s none there.. so jibba yells out to Rodney who works there “rod m8… where’s all the ice?” to which Rodney informs him “m8 im sorry but we’re all out of ice” then matters chips in “jeez Rodney, ben cousins must have been here!!!” OH and ya shoulda heard the hullaballoo that erupted!! One of the blokes fillin up his wagon started sprayin petrol everywhere in celebration and jibba started reenacting jono browns courageous marks again and even dived onto the concrete! Rodney thought it was a bloody rippa call and a half and he promised us free ice next time because of matters’ beaut BRC. It was one of those moments where ya look round and everythin seems to be happenin in slow mo and ya think to yaself ‘fuckn oath I love me m8s, I love me country! And I love a bloody rippa call’! cheers matters, cheers m8s, hooo roooo!!!

reckless kelly

>hooo roooo
people actually say this and it gives me the absolute shits

My grandpa used to say that. I'm glad that dickhead is dead

Super Nerd. He get so flustered when he fucks up.

Go back to summer bay Colleen you slut.

>It's another home renovation show.
>It's another cooking show.
>It's another X Factor/Idol/Australia's Got Talent/The Voice episode.

It's the same shit every year. It's either one of these shows or a shitty Australian soap opera.

Old fag here, loved that show but going back even further Press Gang was my favourite

This is unironically how we all talk in Tasmania. It wasn't until I was about 18 that I realised that not everyone in Australia talked like this..

I watch everything on Foxtel, so they're almost always American shows

richfag, fuck off with your foxtel cunt.

>It's a couple breaks down because they have literally no idea what the fuck they are doing episode
How the fuck does health and safety even allow this show to air?

You're an absolute cunt mate

>Literally Packed To The Rafters: New Zealand Edition

>I-I-I can't do this, I j-j-just want to go home
>shut up you fat fucking bitch and tile the bathroom

I'm 26 and I still watch it, it's a comedy, no one could write down a plot about some guy releasing snakes in some sort of elaborate scheme to kill a bi-sexual who dumped his lesbian friend and be serious

Boxing

>watching ANYTHING but live sports on TV in 2016
kek

KEK

K E K

This.

Neighbours has become infinitely more watchable recently.

>hot guy with amnesia turns out to be priest who constantly chooses god over public safety

There was a house near my friends place where the block was filmed one season. We egged it but I feel empty about it cause some family probably lives there.

Lil' Elvis and the Truckstoppers
Cheez Tv
Big Brother Friday Night Games
Round the Twist

Pure Aussiekino lads.

>Big Brother Friday Night Games
Holy shit. Kino I forgot about.

prank patrol with scotty and the ninjas too

>It's a they can't have rape at 6:30pm so they just say she was assaulted episode

>richfag, fuck off with your foxtel cunt.

trying make friends with people m8, you can share their streaming app with multiple people and split the cost

summer heights high, ja'mie private school girl, we can be heroes. chris lilley is our comedy gold.

We're one of the world leaders in tv piracy for a reason, Australian tv is fucking dire

Good things either don't air on FTA, or rate like garbage so they can them and cram on more awful shit like cooking or renovating your home reality shows

I don't watch tv.

Yep. actual TV is solely for sports. can't remember the last time I actually purposefully watched a show

>that headline

i thouroughly enjoyed that, though the ending was a bit sad