>i don’t give a shit
>get the hell out
>you gotta be kidding me
>listen to me...no you listen to me
>slams down folder

>gives you THAT look and walks out of the room sipping a glass of wine

THE FIRM IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!

>*a nice lowkey shot of her ass as she walks out*

>Its a "metropolitan sassy black noveau riche black woman drinking wine" tv series scene

I can't believe I watched this entire show on Netflix, I need to kill myself

>tfw I watched the first 3 before I got off the ride

>you shouldn't be attacking me
>you should be thanking me

Harvey! Your [insert past acquaintance] is suing the firm, and we'll be ruined unless you win!

YOU BETTER THINK OF A SOLUTION AND YOU BETTER THINK OF ONE FAST

Wonderful melodrama. This is THE show for turning your brain off. You know everything is going to work out at the end, so sit back and enjoy the ride.

And now because of these threads I can't contain my laughter each time one of these phrases is uttered.

The only good character on the show.

His flaw is being motivated by revenge. However, his story about his mother is compelling, and I can see where his motivation stems from.

>His flaw is being motivated by revenge.

That's not a flaw.

Are there really self made black rich women in the new world?

Yes it is. Not rational thinking. Letting a primitive emotion get in the way of the most optimal outcome.

Could be worse

does Oprah count?

This nigga will never not be Buck Compton to me

The most optimal outcome is a scumbag criminal ending up behind bars. If revenge coincides with justice, than it's as good a motivation as any.

You're partly right. Being conditioned for 5 seasons to see Mike as the good guy steered my vision.

that's not louis litt

"Suits" has fewer "good guys" than GoT.

They're all cunts.

Great new gf

>it's a Louis is a literal cuckold episode

I'd trade with him in a second. Her arrangement with the BF indicates that the relationship is nearing its end anyway. Luis has an honest shot in leaving the cuck zone.