youtube.com/watch?v=Brp-JIwGciM
youtube.com/watch?v=CyQtzgEQFAk
youtube.com/watch?v=-yEPvb790lE
youtube.com/watch?v=thUMGljyqlY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAzo_S-1qqn0a72fPsz5Nsebjp_X9W0Bk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Fb0JuVENE6be3Y1wUfzlC_toC3U7Nb2
twitter.com/BlackPplTweet/status/809088148915556352
miamifc.com/news/2017/01/25/the-miami-fc-signs-veteran-midfielder-michel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homegrown_Player_Rule_(Major_League_Soccer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for US My Little Sawker Team being BTFO by Serbia's B team so that that My Little Sawker shills will cry.

Old:

>inb4 yurosnobs cry about muh friendlies don't matter when Serbia gets BTFO

>American
>not supporting American league

you reek of cuck

Amerigringo My Little Sawker shills are delusional

Why would I support a shitty retirement league when our clubs rape yours in the CCL? Stay mad and obsessed.

>posting from America
>talking shit about American teams

Traitor.

>our

A good possibility there will be one in the 2018/19 season

>our

>our

>our

You'll be posting from a Mexican flag once the wall goes up

you have to go back

oh dear

NASL to God's given right to first division when??

every thread

If NASL stood up he'd be taller then MLS in that picture.

MLels btfo

Kinda hard to stand up and remain stable with noodle legs [spoiler]like the NASL itself[/spoiler]

Anchorage to God's given right to a first division team when?

>Taylor Twellman: Antonio Mlinar will be introduced tomorrow as a new @NERevolution signing. 25yr old CB, club captain recently capped by Slovenia. #MLS

Anyone know anything about this?

STAY AWAY FROM OUR MANLETS REEEEEE

He's gotta be worth $50 million to Toronto easily
2 seasons, 2 playoff appearances

why not sell him and buy a younger replacement/invest throughout the team?

Given the rules, they could really only invest back into his replacement
He's just 30

I mean if you can sell him for $20 mil plus nobody can really talk shit, 20 million can help set up your academy for years to come, rather than the Chinese method which is ignore your academy and spend all your money on foreigners who don't give a shit about growing your league

>He's just 30
yeah on a downward trend, better to sell him high while interest is still there

His production won't be easily replaced

BWP is the golden boot 2 years in a row... anyone can be anything in MLS

I'm sorry 2 out of the last 3 years*

where he less than 2 mil i think

If a Juventus reject can be this good then I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a replacement.

whoa whoa lad, he might be a Juventus reject but he can start in any league in the world le atomic ant is truly a dynamic player when he has confidence

G'day, mates!

I’m a 27 year old American G.F.U. Boy (Perth Glory fan for you uneducated). I watch and discuss all things A-League and Perth Glory on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge and studying superior British Commonwealth league rules.

I train with my Nike Strike 16/17 every day, this superior ball can cut clean through the air because of the renowned toe shot and chip pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other ball on earth. I bought my first pair of Australian "footy" boots two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Aussie fluently, both the Perth and the Greater Western Australian dialects as well as Noongar, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Perth history and their bushfire building codes, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Australian visa, I am moving to Perth to attend the prestigious Hale School to learn more about their magnificent culture and their illustrious rivalry with Christ Church Grammar School. I hope I can earn a spot on the school's First XI!

I own several pairs of thongs, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Perth, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my old mates and speak Noongar as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Perth!

>he can start in any league in the world.

Maybe in a lower table side in the top leagues

sfdeltas.com/
>soon

CHI

s-soon

To all Canadians and Americans, I highly recommend the Anime of Captain Tsubasa.

It's a soccer anime, I recommend it a lot

They will not be apprehensive to see it
youtube.com/watch?v=Brp-JIwGciM
youtube.com/watch?v=CyQtzgEQFAk
youtube.com/watch?v=-yEPvb790lE
youtube.com/watch?v=thUMGljyqlY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAzo_S-1qqn0a72fPsz5Nsebjp_X9W0Bk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Fb0JuVENE6be3Y1wUfzlC_toC3U7Nb2

>perf

>watching dated anime
>not reading Mai Ball

Id say his a starter in any mid table team in a top league, and a bench option for any upper tier team... remember just because someone plays in MLS doesn't make them worse than they actually are, you probably weren't here when Beckham left LA to become a somewhat consistent contributor to PSG

Good night lads

>perf

Officially never.

GENTLEMEN

>perf

Are the preseason games available for streaming? Anyone know?

>only ten teams in Tuscon

Explain.

any more squeezed in and the thing would reach critical mass and explode

Some of them should be on a teams respective website

what are some mls

A lot of the players on Serbia lost 3-0 to Qatar

twitter.com/BlackPplTweet/status/809088148915556352

>perf

19 hours late, but he should do very well in the MLS, was brilliant in European (and domestic obviously) games for HJK and has been quality in the Swedish league. He rarely gets playing time in the NT since he doesn't fit them at all.

I've seen some people call him a box to box player but he's really a playmaker, amazing on the ball but he's not that great of a defender or the type of player who's everywhere at once and he can't shoot for shit.

So it will be even more embarrassing when we lose

Beckham started his career at United and trained on his own in order to keep up.

Giovinco isnt good enough to be a bench option for a top side. That's just stupid. He was sold from Juventus as surplus for a reason.

So villafana has been called up to the mutant ninja turtles, who else needs a call up?

miamifc.com/news/2017/01/25/the-miami-fc-signs-veteran-midfielder-michel

Who can stop them lads?

No one. The camp is already diluted with too many mediocre players. Arena should be calling up those who can contribute in positions we need like LB and CM. We dont need CBs, GKs or wingers.

>le one season wonder and bottom ligamx player

You're mom

i hate that meme dating back to the klinsmann era. in 2010 bob gave torres all the damn gametime he needed and resulted in getting pulled halftime to very favorable results.

us soccer ppl love to show their hipster colors (or liberal colors as they literally call not calling up mediocre liga mx players racism) by calling for mexicans, people playing in slovakia 3rd division, as if they wouldn't have been somewhere better if they were actually good. like perry kitchen left to some equivalent scottish team and all of a sudden he's better?

What the fuck are you even trying to say here, you autist?

Me

>LB

We're not gonna find a good LB in mls. I think the only good one in camp is Beasley and he's close to retiring at this point.

looks like there was more initiative to get the current map made elsewhere anons.

MLS?

don't bully us in our own damn house

>that fucking cluttered map

it's a custom google map, on my laptop so i couldn't get a better view of it.

yeah being sold from the best team in Italy means he's shit, get cucked yuroboo

Unironically better and more recognized than the nord league, yours is a great place to get bargain MLS level talent tho

I care.

Lookin' good there, /mls/.

who else wants before ?

a fucking PANDA

Wasn't suggesting the Panda for the logo. Just trying to convey San Diego as a location that cares about MLS.

>yeah being sold from the best team in Italy means he's shit

Yes, it does mean exactly that. He wasnt good enough to get a pay raise at Juventus with his performances or be a regular player.

>0 goals and 0 assists as well as used sporadically as a sub in his final season with Juventus

All it shows is how mediocre the defending in MLS is.

just expand both at the same time.

The MLS will make more money that way.

>The MLS
Never (You) at me again.

>implying they care about MLS
>implying they're just not lifting their skirt for literally any league that will pay attention

>yuroboo

What did the My Little Sawker shill mean by this? Giovinco was an irrelevant fish in a big pond until he moved stateside

#spiffy

That's a fair assertion to make. With that said, I personally have been bummed SD doesn't have an MLS franchise, and the opportunity excites me. The opportunity to combine an enjoyment of sport with civic pride is one I'd certainly go all in on. Throughout the discussion of the proposed plan, the investors have highlighted how San Diego is a community that is one of the more highly ranked metropolitan areas above many others that already have MLS franchises that doesn't, but also supersedes many of them in documented viewership of soccer on television. There is interest in the sport within the community, and a hunger for something that is directly affiliated with the region that the community can unite around. All of that doesn't even touch on the benefit the proposed plan brings the local university, as well as the community itself, because if you take the time to listen to the investors, their plan in the most general sense is to turn San Diego into a major soccer city of the United States and potentially the hemisphere. The plan is good for the community, the League, and the sport, so why is it a bad thing if those benefits are acquired via the removal of the roadblock that the Chargers were?

He's still a good soccer player that didn't get enough on a chance on one of the biggest teams in the world... only in America do you have self hating cucks that can't fathom that a good player would ever come to MLS, we put up with idiots like you who hear MLS and immediately dismiss anything that has to do with it, yes Giovinco can start on a mid table club in any league in the world, anyone that denies that just isn't educated or refuses to see things with no bias, please return to r/soccer and take your 2 years of being a soccer fan with you

MLS fans, what's the scoop with the youth systems in the MLS? Does each team have one or does the league have a pool of talent that they can distribute how they see fit?

I guess what I'm getting at is, when will we see American players in the MLS (specifically defenders) git gud?

every team has their own academy system in some form by now

Cool. What does it do about players wanting to play for their highschool or college? Do they still have a draft in the MLS?

The hilarious part about this entire post is that you're most likely the shill from r/soccer. My Little Sawker is a joke of a league that cant even compete against Mexican clubs.

Sorry but Id rather watch good football than delude myself into thinking the shit Im watching is good.

Academies are still new and coming along. All the good academy products move to European clubs and academies though because Mls would rather give playing time to a 35 year old retiree than a promising 18 year old.

you have to go back

google the "MLS homegrown player rule"

there is a draft, but each team is allowed to claim certain players for themselves without having to run them through the draft process

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homegrown_Player_Rule_(Major_League_Soccer)

I see. Had heard of a team, think Salt Lake, had a promising system but that any good player was shipped off to Europe. Bringing in old players to retire is going to be one of the few reason the league, and the NT, will stagnate.

in the early-ish days, you pretty much HAD to sell any promising talent just to pay the bills

There's still not enough talent here to buoy the league by itself, but I think MLS has at least moved beyond the Lampard/Gerrard days of importing big name players at the ends of their careers as a matter of course

You can rest assured though, that they'll still find space for Rooney and Ronaldo in a few years though, unless those Chinese madmen snap them up first

I really can't see a guy like Wayne Rooney trying to learn to speak Mandarin

for whatever ludicrous sum China would put up to get him there, he could afford a dozen personal translators

Are any of you MLS fans seeing the Chinese League as a blessing in disguise? I'll probably wait until LA FC starts up to get into the MLS. Fuck being a galaxy fan, and Chivas USA was always a shit show that nobody wanted to see even when they gave away tickets for free.