Never seen this

Never seen this
Is he the liberal shill we all know and love or is he Batman with a bow?

Should I watch this or any of the CW Capeshit?

>Is he the liberal shill we all know and love or is he Batman with a bow?
He's Batman with a bow
>Should I watch this or any of the CW Capeshit?
No, just no. Don't watch any of the CW garbage. They're shitty teen dramas masked behind a capeshit mask.

They tried to make him a Batman and they failed miserably.They used Batman villains and Batman story-lines,fuck even Batman character arcs but they did in the worst way possible.Don't even bother watching it.

Watch CWshit as a comedy.

Flash is just kinda shit but Arrow and soon Supergirl are so bad they are good.

S1 and 2 are top tier.

Just stop after that.

this man lies

skip s1 and 2

season 3 and 4 are goat

Entire show is shit.

Arrow is shit, but The Flash is way better

S1 was ok, S2 is already shit, S3 is gonna be hilariously bad

at least Legends had the decency to suck from the start

S1 he is bad ass murderer in real world setting. No magic or powers just bashing up gangstas...S4 he is basically a vegen, every 5ft2" girl in his squad can dispatch armies of guys with guns or cardboard ninjas or undead mystical men or flying egyptians having domestics.

Needlesss to say, a rapid decline

>every 5ft2" girl in his squad can dispatch armies of guys

Laurel being able to fight League of Shadows members in S3 was a fucking joke.

>The Little League of Shadows
fucking disgusting

those 3 sidekicks for the next season look fucking retarded

DROPPED

I liked S1 for the reason stated by Rest is absolute trash.

Still got this webm, the choreography in S1 was so much better than the other seasons - especially since Oliver didn't give a fuck about killing people.

Also this from S3 lel.

>IT'S OKAY I LANDED ON SNOW AND I HAVE A STRONG WILL TO LIVE!

jesus christ wtf went wrong

I was cringing so bad this entire arc, impossible to take it seriously

s2 wasn't bad at introducing superpowers in the setting in a 'realistic' way.

It was bearable, especially compared to the next seasons, but I still find S1 much better. They could've kept the direction and just improve the story and keep improving fights choreography. Instead they chose to go the lmao flips + silverspoon girls learning to fight in 2 months. And don't even get me started on the last season, because I just can't help but laugh at Diggle running in a modified motorcycle helmet and just shooting people up from his 9mm when everyone else is using some retarded bow or melee weapon.

Persons of Interest was a better Arrow/Batman show than the actual Arrow/Gotham were. Just... without the masks.

>let's cut every 2 seconds and edit it chaotic so we can fool the plebs into thinking this is good

You guys actually watch that and think this is ''''worth watching''''?Holy fuck I want to bully you right now,I want to wreck every single human who watches Arrow.Fucking sub-human filths.

His sister is hot. I watch for her

s1 and s2 are worth it
most people who kept watching after that did it out of duty/completion/habit

The drop in quality from s2 to s3 is astronomical

He's not really a SJW like in the comics. I mean, he's all for social justice but his political views aren't as prominent.

Who gets bullied for the stuff they watch? Are you projecting or 12 years old?

The first season is good.