Try to name something more evil than this

Try to name something more evil than this.

Protip: You can't

Mao

Jews.

Explain

Niggers

Communism

All of these stem from these:

Jews will stick you like the thing in op's pic, but they will blame someone else for it and then infect you with a deadly disease.

glitter
fucken 6 lbs of glitter
2.2kg for you eurofags
get
on
my
level
summerfag

liberals

Fukking son-of-a-bitch.

That might actually be in the same league.

Glitter is fukking eefil too.

Especially that big shit with the sharp edges.

These fuckers

kidney stones?

Yes. Worst pain ever

>trips of truth

>Circumcision
>Circumcision without anesthesia
>Be circumcised without anesthesia and without any religious reason or justified.

what are the things?

Bugs

Mosquitoes

Because theyre annoying, and carry diseases, they dont just prick you and leave it at that.

Insulation is the devils cotton candy. Get that shit in your shirt on 90 a degree while sweating. It's rage inducing it's so uncomfortable.

Spiders and pedophiles

Muslims

also if you have a body of water in or around your property say goodbye to existing outside in the summer

OP pic is the evil sand spur ... or sticker bur.

They hide in the grass and get in your bare feet - burying their thorns in your skin and leaving itchy itchy poison of some kind - or so it seems.

Wolfenstein, Doom and what's the 3rd one?

we don't like you, Sup Forumstard. fuck off back to your cockroach mound.

A succubus
/thread

Back to

yes,there is

not finding some ecchi image

Republicucks

Prolly Quake, I'm not sure.

oh those, pos, yeah they were all over in a field where i would play ass a kid 100s of'em. hate'em

sounds like stormfags who blame their own fuckups and shitty lives on a fictional all-powerful boogeyman "Joooos," and then, who infect Sup Forums with retarded shit no one cares about or likes.

goddamnit, we hate you retarded fuckface shit4brain losers. don't you realize everyone in the real world mocks you and considers you excrement?

It's 2.7kg you fucking troglodyte.

I know this and I'm an Amerifag

As far as plants go, fucking Triffids

If you are British, you'll know this

I hate these motherfuckers with a passion. I'd burn down fields to get rid of these pricks.

yeah, its a eurofags cord, for eurofags oulets, eurofag

But the seawater kills them ...

Why your mains plug evil?

i dont have a shitty life, and i still hate jews

ye checkmate

Goats head burr is what we call them 'round here.

Aaaah of course, thx famerino

why do you believe in the 'stormfag' thing? That's literally the most obvious op to get Sup Forums drunk on hating nazism... HELLO, THIS IS THE SITE WHERE HITLER IS OUR MASCOT AND WE MAKE NAZI JOKES 24/7 etc.

Seriously what changed around here, stinks like something kikey

OP is showing what we common call in oregon "goat's head." They play hell on my road bike during summer.

It's not a conspiracy wankers and it has nothing to do with antisemitism. The facts and history vouch for the lad

what even is it

You wanna know what happened?

fucking

n o r m i e s

No, it's British you fucking tard.
European plugs are two pinned

wasps

If you stand on one, it's uniquely painful like a lego block

I always called them sand pickers, Don't know why just did, Until i started hearing people call them burrs. But goats head huh?

Quake dudes

Goats head burr - it's proper name is Tribulus terrestris aka puncturevine or caltrop seed.

Violent video games are evil?

That's Quake 1 you fucking mongrel

Lmao!!! last time i checked Britain was in europe

OP here - I originally called them goathead burs as well - but when I went looking the actual goathead burs seemed like they were bigger and more thorny. These sand burs wont puncture a tire, for example ... but they are way sharper - so they go through skin much easier - and have a tendency to snap off under the skin for maximum irritation and infection potential.

wtf u callin me

Check again ...

these niggers

Don't need to, eurofag.

Sure, Cletus. Everything's just dandy in your single-wide. No job, no woman, no degrees, no problem, AMMIRIGHT?

UK =/= Europe

What on gods nigger earth are these fuck bois?

Europe 8=====D ~~UK

You heard of Brexit American friendo.

The point you are struggling to understand is that the rest of Europe do not use these.

Christ on a bike, tell you what, you got me....

Ha!!!! Says racial slur, cant read filename.

And by "facts," you of course mean recycled copypasta memes you ripped from Sup Forumstardia and faggotville. I mean, if all 6 stormfaggots in the world post the same shit over and over, then it MUST be true!

You are so sure of yourself and your "facts" that you don't dare mention your beliefs in public, during job interviews, in line at the store. You hide your "facts" in your tweezerful of brain, while living a double-life, a deceitful life.

You know God hates you, right? He fucking hates you.

>cletus
>stormfag
these memes are not welcome normie. Please fuck right off back Weddit

normal people's reaction to your crackpot grandpa delusional talltales of superpowerful lizard people (Jooooos) who, though being less than .01% of the population, can achieve near total control of people's minds, governments, international finance, culture, media, and education!

yet, only YOU and your 6 pals on Sup Forums can penetrate the supersecret cabal, as you heroically fight these elusive forces with your copypasta memes and shitposting on threads that 404 on sites that almost no one actually reads or cares about.

How could someone even fuck a spider? The moneyshot would kill it right?

Yeah, I have enough understanding about that im on the same level as someone whose never heard of it, explain pls. btw if you're from the UK just know I think of you as a cousin on the other side of the pond. ps. just trolling

>Cut a hole in the back of it
>Insert dick
>Profit

eat Jew shit and choke on the turds, stormfaggot Slav retard.

you realize you are universally reviled in the real world, right? you understand this, don't you?

you don't belong on Sup Forums. back to your cockroach mound in Sup Forumstardia, that big hugbox where the 6 other retard misfits meet with you to discuss how you will share power in your cuntzi utopia.

And you have calculator. But you are so good at pushing buttons, here is a gold star. Unless you would rather have 50 internet points, just lmk thx

Is that a mulatto?

Mosquitoes

wrong

>angry, non-educated summerfag

Stay minimum wage, cuck

Its a calico. Also, i think it is a chimera (basically two cats in one, genetically) ... she is also blind.

wow dude, do here pupils ever change size?

>normal people's reaction

Ah, say no more. I see the problem here. Just so you know, I'm not that guy, but you should leave Sup Forums man. Post CP and get yourself permabanned. It would be better for you not to tussle your pure little virgin head with all the mean nasty thoughts going around.

I seriously don't see why you're trying so hard to troll nazis on Sup Forums. Think about that phrase, get those gears turning a bit.
>trolling nazis on Sup Forums
It makes it pretty clear you just discovered the site this year, probably more like this summer. Your technique is awful and you sound like you're barely holding in your laughter behind your stupid dopey smile, flaming this hard and expecting engaging responses. You're what's wrong with Sup Forums dude, and you're not welcome.

I hear that shit. Worse kind of itch, cuz when you scratch, you bury that shit in your skin and it makes it worse.

I think its permanent cause shes blind. Not my cat. Found her on interwebs while looking for something else.

God

E D G E

Dubs of truth.

Use duct tape to remove it from skin and clothes.

Why? Every evil you can imagen is created by God because God made you

[TRIGGERED] the autist gize. Jsyk, summerfag, if you call someone a summerfag followed by uneducated, it makes you sound like a summerfag. So enjoy your wizardry & life as a huge gaping cuck lord

shut up kike