hates Jewish Usury

> hates Jewish Usury
> hates Jewish Media
> likes women to be subservient
> likes women to be modest
> huge birthrate
> fags BTFO
> slags BTFO

When do you realize Islam was the Final Red Pill user?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJlVa-h53xk

>likes women to be subservient
I'm not interested in this, I like strong women.

Those things are all pretty cool but you seem to forget the part about waging war on non believers, no alcohol or tobacco and...
Oh who am I kidding, Islam and Shariah are perfect.

I'm tired of cuck christians fucking everything up.

In islam they really love young boys

I'd rather be a polygamist Mormon then a Mudslime

indeed
Islam is very redpilled

that's why we are trying to make the white goyim to know Islam

HALAL ALBAL

>"i-islam is a great religion g-guys! they hate the j-jews!"

Muslim shills hard at work on Sup Forums tonight

It's a retarded religion comprised of backwards bumfucks who are living in the stone age.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, if they simply kept to themselves, but no. They feel the need to kill everyone outside their barbaric cult.

You and your cults...
When does the ride end?

Islam is not even remotely a red pill, let alone the red pill.

Also, you can see where enforced "modesty" leads if you observe the animalistic and frenzied nature of Muhammadan culture.

I'll become Muslim when they stop smelling like camel piss (ie. Never)

Hi, Aids Skrillex.

Cosying up to Islam because of a few commonalities is like shitting on the floor of your home because it's a long walk to the toilet.

For all the wrong reasons though.
They didn't come to the conclusion that this is the best course of action based on experience, they just blindly follow ancient laws and rituals with no critical thought applied.

They're also cruel pieces of shit that cut the cocks off little boys and fuck them in the ass. An ideal society needs to be uncucked but not barbarian pieces of shit that spread by being parasites. Once we kill them and the degenerates off, europeans can go back to being nice guys.

>it's an "Islam has the same values, why aren't you muslim yet?" episode

>fucks goats

The whole bowing down to and worshipping shitty arabic culture, language and writings fucks islam up.

Fuck arabs and their shitty culture

>allows polygamy
>makes 80% of the males redundant
>redundant males are less likely to contribute to society and more likely to become criminal

Stop being a retard.

I've literally thought about converting. I love the white race too much so I'm still holding out hope but white society has turned their backs on us

kek

They have a good religion in principle, in practice it is lacking though.

arab dress not muslim

>I've literally thought about converting

>realize

same. i'm antitheist though.

I won't fall for you jew reverse psyops
I will help retake Palestine one day with the army of allah

Pretty much. Secularism ftw. And no religion in general ftw. Its not going to solve everything but making people less retarded is always nice

>the army of allah

Cuck detected.

Derka derka derka to you too, Mohammed.

>requires the entire world be conquered so the dar al Harb is replaced by the dar al Islam
We know your ways MIDF

>Every Muslim country is a shithole

Muslims BTFO

Yeah, except your whole goatfucking deathcult has made practically zero technological progress in the modern era. While Western society just keeps on roaring ahead.
Enjoy your new dark age cuckold.

>what is Golden Age of Islam
>what is Renaissance
>what is Western influence
You fucking cucks, you would feed you children with shit if it wasn't Islamic influence that built Renaissance, science, hygiene and other shit you enjoy. And in return you destroyed Islamic world with your fucking wars. Eat shit and die.

>le islamic golden age meme

>When do you realize Islam was the Final Red Pill user?

I would consider converting to Islam under 2 conditions:
1. I can still worship Jesus Christ
2. No circumcision

Those are my two non-negotiable conditions, if they refuse to budge on them, they can go to hell.

How does it feel to be a filthy Jew?

lots of cunts begging to be glassed in this thread

GET OUT OF HERE FUCKING KIKE

feels pretty good TBQH

Sup Forums we honestly need to start our own Christian version of ISIS.

>hate alcohol
>hate music
>be consanguinous

>less retarded
>facing extinction
Face it nigger, it's Islam or bust right now.

I bet you like your strong women with a dick too.

Sup Forums like virtually all racists and xenophobes, cling to their childhood feelings and environment. Since that doesn't include Islam, they would never convert to the true religion. I've been to Saudi Arabia, Australia, France and Spain. Saudi Arabia is ridiculously rich compared to those other three countries.

>inb4 "oil money" meme despite the fact that this is the first time that the Arabian peninsula has an actual natural resource in it's thousands of years history.