Need your opinion on an upgrade Sup Forums

Need your opinion on an upgrade Sup Forums.

I have $1200 to spend and I'd like to optimize my gaming experience as much as possible.

I know I need to get a second monitor, but what exactly should I upgrade internally for that second monitor to function properly?

Is the 1070 enough for both monitors, or should I upgrade to a 1080? Or should I get a second 1070? I'm a layman with computers so I'm not sure where exactly my money should go.

Any help appreciated
>Pic is current setup

>not having 32Gb of ram
Kill yourself op

I was told by multiple people, including people that build computers for a living that 32gb RAM would make zero difference from 16gb with the way I use my computer.

>not have 64Gb of ram
Reconsider your life decisions

So you're saying I need 128gb?

Yes

2017 and not using a 16 GB Seagate HDD. Kys

>2017 not using dual xeons

Go to Sup Forums for actual advice.

Implying this isn't actual advice

You mean /PO/

1070 is fine for two monitors

but you could consider getting an ultra-wide monitor instead

depends on what you wanna do

You need lots of bright lights for your gaming PC.

The NVidia is red, the ASUS mobo is LED and I'm a faggot with a full Razer peripheral setup. I got the bright lights down, no worries.

Not bright enough! You need more.

You should visit Sup Forums you'll only get memes here like

Yeah I posted on wsr and g, having much better luck there. But I'm enjoying the memes too haha.

Implying these aren't real answers

Did you go to. /pcbg/(PC build general) in Sup Forums?
From what I see your CPU will be good for another 2-3 years for max gaming and'll probably handle that 4k shit. But new cpu's will be coming out in the next year. So leave that.
Probably the only thing you'll want to upgrade is your GPU as everything you got is fine for max gaming as of now.
All the GPUs have practically doubled in price thanks to miners so it'll take atleast 3 months for prices to normalise. Though 1080/ti is still at normal price $700 under.(because miners can't use it) if you want to upgrade get that as it'll handle that 4k shit and 144hz. Though you'll want to get a new monitor aswell.
But new GPUs will be released before end of year by AMD and early next year by NVidia so maybe wait. But everyone will recommend the 1080ti as that's the best gaming GPU on the market as of now.

SOLID. Thanks user. So just buy a second monitor and wait a year or two for the CPU/GPU upgrades?

Get 3 monitors that are the same (better for multitasking)
Or ultrawide (better for gaming)
And get another 1070
And get pc peripherals (headphones, mouse, keyboard, etc) with the remaining money

I think I made a mistake with the CPU shit. CPUs were released this year. There's a new i9 but I don't know much about it because everyone's jerking off to Amd Ryzen which came out like 2 months ago. You should do some research into them. Everyone still pretty much agrees that Intel's i-whateva are better for gaming as they excel in singles threading which most games use. Whilst ryzen excels in utilising multi-threading. Ryzen would be the better GPU if games used multi-threading and its believed/agreed upon that multi-threading will become more common in future games as it allows you to harness more power from gpu's. Though till then. The Intel will be the boss. Your i7 at base clock 4.2ghz should be fine for a few years still though. I think wait for the next-gen of CPUs. Yeah wait. Your set up is still alright
Getting a 1070 now will mean paying double price so I wouldn't advise it. Unless some how you can find a reasonable cheap one. Which I doubt with the miners trawling the net for anything they can get their crummy little hands on

Oh yeah even with all I said ryzen is still extremely competitive even though they're multi-threading. Check benchmarks.