Only make up 10-15% of global population

>only make up 10-15% of global population
>only ones who care for 'multiculturalism' and open borders

Is anyone else sad that white people are disappearing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan#Immigrants_and_refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whitey be scared

White girls are getting stolen by niggers, they are being bred out

Nah, they had a good run. Time out now. Good riddens I say.

This this a thousand times this. I don't even care that it's bait wake up you fucking idiots.

We had a good run.

My bloodline is ending on me anyway.

it's pretty sad, coupled with the fact that there's literally billions of Asians who are also flooding into Europe and other Western countries.

I think it would be tremendously sad to see any ethnic group disappear.

Sure, whitey can't even sip soda now

Whites are the pussy race. They need to be bred out of existence so that humans can have the best chance when we go to war with aliens from other planets. When that happens the last thing we need are purple haired faggots arguing how many genders the aliens have.

White people need to breed stop posting in shitty msg boardand impregnated some white sluts

Mexicans could fit three times as many people on that.

Have you seen how beta Asians are? Literally the most effeminate, low test race of people on earth, but they just bred a lot in the past and have huge populations atm.

>1.3 billion Chinese
>1.3 billion Indians
>fuck loads of other Asian, African, Arabic people

Sad future for white people who love open borders.

Why? What deep link do you have to white people that's going to hurt when it's gone?

>only ones

China?
Syria?
just to name the 2 most present ones i can think of that are most definetly not white and most multicultural.
you're confusing multiculturalism with cosmopolitism, globalism and imperialism. you're just too low on the ladder of society to grasp how this is beneficial for your nations capitalist class.

also jordan that has taken in the absolute most refugees entirely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan#Immigrants_and_refugees

>whites invented nukes
>whites invented the modern world as we know it
>whites fucked your mom

Browns take in browns before moving them on. Jordan is the most popular stopping point. That's the easiest route to the med, thus to Italy/Spain

I wouldn't want to see any ethnic group disappear.

They're taking refugees from areas with very similar cultures and ethnic groups.....

It's not at all like Europe taking in hundreds of thousands of Africans of Middle Eastern people.

It's as sad as losing a language.
The most recent case I can think of is the Bo people on the andaman islands. Fucking indians and their tourism led to the death of an ethnicity, language, and perspective on life. Something that will never come back. A piece of humanity that will forever be lost

Oh I see how it benefits the elite, cheap labour.

Syria and China are no where near as multicultural as Western countries are....

Using Syria as an example is genuinely retarded. Nobody is going to Syria for a 'new life', they're going to a war torn country for immigrant status into the west.

That's just existence, though. Right? We were all African. Some people went north, now the pigment is going to make it worldwide. Ethnicity doesn't really mean shit.

Agreed.

I wouldn't want Iran, Japan, Taiwan etc to suddenly be flooded with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of migrants from Africa, or India or anywhere else in the world, such that their culture and people are subsumed and disappear.

I think Japan has the perfect way of doing things, they have open tourism, but extremely tight immigration laws. So they've actually preserved their culture and people.

>everyone who isn't "white" is the same

obvious ameritard is obvious. germans are just as white as russians and there is very little in common.
also, nice source on your claims, faggot. fact of the matter is that these people are remaining there, the number of refugees in jordan is constant.

People are people. We pretty much need to all be one color and move into space already if we want to survive. Stop being a faggot, it is meaningless.

People be bitching about all these fucking refugees. Try living in the inner-city ghetto. I'm the only whitefag for miles and always have been, other than my family. Refugees aren't the problem, we lost the battle a long time ago.

>We were all African.

That's called the Continuum Fallacy.

Here is a really good documentary on 'race', pushes past all the taboo that people are afraid to talk about:

>youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Countless ethnicities, languages and perspectives have been lost. More than 200,000 years of history have been and gone, much more probably. We just have this idea that whatever exists now or recently holds a right to forever because it's been recorded.

That doesn't mean that people shouldn't want to preserve their culture and ethnicity.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people wanting to do this, it's just the media try to demonise it as being 'racist'.

Japan has done it for centuries, and no one seems to mind, it's just if Europeans try to do it, everyone is outraged for some reason.

Nah, white people will be fine. If things become really scary, there will be agony-driven bloodshed.

I'll check it out

I found it quite refreshing, since we only ever hear the politically correct version on topics like this. Funny that it was produced in Norway I think, one of the most leftwing countries in the world.

lots of Black people on a boat
do not make white people disappear

unless it is a pirate vessel

then you have a point

It doesn't. It just means that inevitably, it will not be preserved.

Fuck the media, I'm whole heartedly against any politically inclined media outlet. I don't think it's racist to argue these points, just redundant.

I seem to recall there being two nukes dropped on Japan for adhering to their culture?

it's more about the general trend of massive non-european immigration to majority white, western countries

the same thing doesn't happen in places like Japan, Israel, Iran etc

>I seem to recall there being two nukes dropped on Japan for adhering to their culture?

lol what?

They had two nukes dropped on them because they slaughtered thousands of people at Pearl Harbor....

I always like a different angle on any idea, I just don't like that the people we rely on to learn these things from are so corrputible themselves.

>I seem to recall there being two nukes dropped on Japan for adhering to their culture?

They were invaded/fought because of this, they were nuked because of their culture which forbid surrender

This doesn't really have anything to do with people wanting to preserve their culture thought, this is a war issue.

I'm talking about how Japan has extremely tight immigration laws so they preserve their ethnicity and culture, and they don't get criticised for it in the same way European countries would if they did the same.

The White supremacist paradox, the white race is simultaneously the best, most evolved, superior, yet somehow also extremely fragile.

If their culture is being destroyed by the existence of non-white people or two dudes fucking, then their culture deserves to be destroyed.

:>Ethnicity doesn't really mean shit.
no it does not but the west by any measurement has a much more tolerant and inclusive worldview

The only solution is for these cultures to evolve and become more free and liberal, a policy that sadly so far has been a total failure

but perhaps these are just the birth pangs of a newer more liberal arabian and african world

Less whites means more niggers.

Only Asians are smarter than whites, but they have no souls. The world will be a soulless shithole and if the blacks think they had it bad when whitey was in charge, they haven't seen shit until the Chinese take over.

I was just trying to make a point of the perils of preserving culture.

I actually agree with you on the criticism point, even extended to Australia. But the Ausfags are slipping now, just as Japan will. People want to move to the west because it's the 'promise land'. It seems that lives are much easier and richer in the west - even moreso than developed Asian countries. Hence they wanna hit the west. Plus It's a fuckload easier, especially now.

A better point to make, if I understand the point you're making, is that people will refuse to criticise the Muslim religion. Then when it's even a UN satatistic that upwards of 80% of said immigrants are economic references, the majority of media won't say shit about it.

But you're talking about culture now

Honestly I find white girls cute and I feel sad that more girls are.born with shitskin
Yeah niggers are disgusting and all but I dont give a fuck about them, just like rats
But my plan b are asian girls and since most are racist, I'm safe

As a poo in loo I would be sad if the white people disappear. They are intelligent and creative and all in all have been good. A lot better than the chinks will be. India has benefited greatly from British rule.

A white baby, black baby and asian baby walk in to a bar in Queens.

20 years later, they're all cunts.

see it's recurring.. various posts, almost simultaneously, about the same "themes"

janitorial work to keep the forum going or too much unemployment?