This is Zooey Deschanel

This is Zooey Deschanel

This is SPARTAAAAAAAA

ZOZZLE

Hardly recognised her.

Cheryl in The Good Girl is my favourite Zooey role, even though it's only a small one. Both her and Jennifer Aniston somehow managed to be surprisingly good actors and gorgeous women at the same time in that film.

Jake Gyllenhaal and John C. Reilly also gave fine performances, it's a really underrated film.

Bumping with Zooey in Yes Man.

>finally see a zooey thread for the first time in years
>it dies after 5 posts
Fuck this board.

anus

Tfw I could have fucked a girl that looks exactly like Zooey if I wasn't so autistic

>manic pixie dream girl
>already a mom

time you can stop now

Elf Zooey is the best Zooey.

There was a girl in college who looked like an attractive version of Felicia Day, if you can imagine such a thing. Like pic but with a button nose, feminine jaw and less prominent teeth. I figured out after college that she had a huge crush on me and had been trying to flirt with me the whole time.

Every time I see Felicia Day it feels like fate is mocking my social incompetence.

>This is KUHTANA

>This is Patrick

She has nice collarbones

She has nice everything.

that's not untrue

she has nice eye herpes

HAHAHAHAHA

I would probably enjoy penetrating her with my erect penis repeatedly until I ejaculate inside her.

I notice that the filename of the webm you posted says "2."

If you have a file called "zooey thighs 1" you should post it.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Zoeey to jerk off over. Thank you for posting it user.

This Elf Zooey is best Zooey. Watch every christmas and fap to the previous memories of myself fapping to Elf Zooey.

>fap to the previous memories of myself fapping

why doesnt she just cut off her bangs bros

>Daily sersh threads
>Now zooey thread appears after what feels like decades
thanks for validating my waifu choices Sup Forums

because without her bangs she is nothing.

You kids are fapping to bangs.

Is this from that crime movie with Tim Allen and a Mexican Housemaid who thinks Jason Lee is Jesus?

2007 is top quality zooey tbqh
fucking go getter mang

She looks like a girl who was a really fat in high school

I'd fuck her vagina with my penis, if you know what I mean

ten years ago.

well
yeah

fuck mang
literally contemplating suicide now

I would also enjoy kissing her passionately while doing that

please use this updated version

>tfw she looks better in that 'no makeup' mirror selfie than she does in all these carefully orchestrated photoshoots with teams of stylists
is there anything she cant do?

apart from having viable career and actually being good actress obviously forever toppest of QTs tho

To be fair, this pic is from right after she popped that baby out. Since then she's lost the weight, is more current.

But damn. Why is this so hot to me?

Gigantic is perfect Zooey. She's nuts but perfect.

Nice tight ass.

forgot pic

I don't really think she actually tries to be a good/better/more successful actress.

She does what she wants and it makes enough money to live her life.

I actually think her "career" will end with New Girl.

Classics 2 when?

>tight

Well yeah, her whole career and appeal is built upon being pretty. And in her age that's going to fade away soon.

I am sure she'd like to be more successful actress but I dont think she can pull off the transformation. Especially given she is pretty far from being A lister now, if she ever was one.ยจ

Shame tho.

MOMMY!!!

>I dont think she can pull off the transformation

she tried to become a mainstream actress - The Happening - but failed.

New Girl is/was a real lucky find for her

I can also see this happening, which would be fine for me. Those 00's movies she's done with the whole manic pixie meme will always define her to me, they were her perfect years.

The ass range between and is fantastic desu

well tbqh happening failed because it was shit and noone could carry that
Marky Mark had the advantage of already having well established multigenre career.

none of it matters tho she's fucked either way and best she can hope for is a miracle

You might be underestimating the success of New Girl, it's one of the most popular sitcoms in the US.

She also has a fairly respectable music career with She & Him.

Munchhausen By Proxy was the only good thing she ever did, and it was fake.

>her guest starring episode in Bones

Is that the only time Emily and her have ever been together on screen?

What was their reasoning for her wearing sneakers on a white couch? There's so much retardation.

I watched the first two seasons or so and it was okay, but i got the impression it was on the brink on cancellation and that noone really watched it.

If its still going strong neat I might actually watch the rest.

Maybe she was playing a ditzy character. I haven't seen the film but depending on how much of a micro-manager the director is, that looks like an acting decision that wasn't corrected by the director. Anyone know how these things work?

>you were born 10 years too late
Obviously I can just watch all the 00s movies but it just isnt the same

It went a little downhill overall, but not much. It's still good (and I think popular) enough to keep going.

Knock on wood.

more like

>Zooey was born 10 years too early and in the wrong continent

I couldn't care less, user. She is still lovely.

its just eye herpes m8 nothing serious

well yeah thats more like it
but just imagine how different must it have been watching her movies in 2008 compared to today

I did not start caring until after 500 days of summer.

goddammit she was (and still is) so pretty

WHAT IS THAT A SCAR?

ur'e waifus are both 10/10 choices

Also Zooey is Saoirse's waifu too

>mfw New Girl was the comfy show I watched with my ex
>dat feel when never going to watch last season

When my ex moved in I still had a Zooey pic on my wall. She hated her with a passion and angrily switched the channel during Family Guy when New Girl ads came on. She knew she was inferior to the Z.

>tfw when the pic and my ex are long gone, but I miss the pic more

>I have crush on zooey
>my ex had crush on jake G
the good girl was bretty gud

I have the same thing. I can guarantee it's not sexually transmitted.

It's eye herpes, faggot

Someone post the webm of her pregnant tits already

ye cuz u r virgem lmao

I WANT TO SEE HER PREGANAN SAGGY TITS

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SAGGY

kys

who the fuck is this guy

except personality

JJJJJJJUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTTTT

I bet she is a little bitchy evrytime

this tbqh
She has literally 10/10 looks but i just dont like her as an actress or as a person.

Wow, I really want this mommy Zooey to sit on my face sloppy wet and sweaty.

>or as a person

how do you know?

What do you think of her sister, emily?

It sure is. What's your point again?

They actually have a perfect family, their parents are handsome tho.

Fun fact: Their dad is a cinematographer who won an Oscar for his work on The Passion of the Christ.

bruh
you know what i meant

What the fuck... Is Zooey redpilled by her cool dad who works with Mel Gibson?

wtf i live zooey deschanel now?

yes of course elf zooey is best zooey but when i read that she said actually she hated having blonde hair and when she went back to her natural colour her sister said she she wasn't herself as a blonde and she agreed i think i died a little bit.
worst zooey is btt zooey because i can't watch that film without blubbing. but shes good in it

Who?

Been there, OP. Not a redhead, but girl my social incompetence fucked up with in college.

There was also a redhead, but she was later, and was sort of an online thing. So I had higher charisma, but lower intelligence.