Hillary is about to be destroyed. She won't make it to the convention leave alone the nomination

Hillary is about to be destroyed. She won't make it to the convention leave alone the nomination.

The shit is about to hit the fan!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C R O O K E D

Wow fuck her
I #StumpforTrump now.

These underhanded tactics are disgsuting

I'm a #CruzMissile now

#CruzMissile now, #Nevertrump.

Are tabloids secretly redpilled?

Is that why the MSM disregards them as rags?

Tabloids are the epitome of blue pilled. At least the mainstream media believes they're fighting for causes that they deem noble. Tabloids are essentially just single celled organisms that feed off of public hysteria and stand for nothing.

>mainstream media believes they're fighting for causes that they deem noble

WTF, you seriously this this?

But that's the narrative.

Commas are important.
Consider the following;
Let's eat grandma.
Let's eat, grandma.
Do you see the difference?

cnbc.com/2015/07/25/hillarys-inconceivably-stupid-capital-gains-tax-scheme-kudlow-commentary.html
investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers

what about these?

I wish it would destroy Hillary, but it won't have any impact because it's all old news. Everyone knew Bill was a perv and they loved him anyway. Everyone knows Hillary helped him cover it all up and they don't care.

I don't catch your meaning friend.

There are millions of millenials who don't know that Bill and Hillary are beyond pervs, they are actually a rapist and his enabler/protector.

This has been succesfully surpressed by the elite media, normies don't get access to the news as we do.

This will eat into her already dying polls.

Consider the following: you might be a total autist.

Roger Stone back at it again.

>may 23
>it's the 13th today

???

>May 23rd

You know, because they make the issue the day it's to be released... Somebody involved in the distribution snapped a photo, is it that hard?

Ah, yes, finally the american people will see the truth, now that it has been written in such a reputable, and trustworthy, magazine as The Inquirer.

But muh Tiger Woods scandal

>At least the mainstream media believes they're fighting for causes that they deem noble

No they don't. They believe they fight for the cause that will get them the most money and good boy points from their masters. Most of them know they are soulless drones and sociopathic assholes, they just don't care.

Good point. Maybe it actually will chip away at her female support at least.

TABLOID TRASH, DONALD.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES

Colon not semicolon

Who pays that much for this trash?

Because Reuters, CNN, FOX, and Drudge are so much better.

My new drinking game is to take a shot every time I encounter a broken link or stub story off of Drudge.

Alcoholism is a disease user

KILLARY IS A WAR CRIMINAL

My German grandma. All of them have been kept in the bathroom within arms reach of the toilet.

I wanna eat your grandma

Trump's Sup Forums brigade should use meme magic to show supporting Hillary is literally supporting rape culture. Feminist heads will explode.

the mainstream media is going to slide the FUCK out of this.

>tfw my ID spells out 'FuCk'

6/10, made me double check, well done family.

Kind of worrying, honestly. Hillary needs to get the nomination. She's crumbling so quickly, too quickly.

You have to be from the Us to understand the enquirer, you Brits don't seem to understand it, and it's hard to explain. Not sure how I'd explain it to ppl here.

99% of the time, they are either wrong or can't prove their allegations. The other1%, they hit a home run bc they're willing to pay.

As a Loserburger, what do you know?

This is so wrong.