Hello user, I need your help

Hello user, I need your help...

Recently I jokingly suggested to my wife that we could help eat up our debt by her being a weekend camwhore. We both have jobs, but a shit ton of debt too. She has always had self image issues (but not 'damaged goods' by any means) and I've known girls to do similar shit for free on snap to help correct that silly shit almost immediately (minus the free disposable income of course).

Anyway, long story short, she's killing now between the two jobs and I'm not improving our financial situation any more than when this all began. I thought I was being smart. Now I've got to find a way to sit on my ass doing nothing earning a check too. And fast, because reasons.

What do?

>pic related. I'm George Bush.

You faggots do a good job here and I'll dump some noods. For.., science? Yeah.

Everyone here is 13 tonight I take it?

Don't judge me kid. You'll be here some day.

>What do?

Don't get trips. Cause you're a faggot.

Itt: Nobody sniffs out a good original thread. Or wants to see a naked chick.

you can do the same, you know.

pics or it didnt happen faggot

Stage fright man. Picture a guy on Sup Forums if you need visual imagery. Plus I'm 35. She's a decade younger than me. And hot. Nice try tho. Some tits for your time.

Why does it have to be a job where you sit on your ass? Why are you so afraid to work? Stop being a pussy.

>and i wouldve gotten away with it too if it werent for you meddling kids

Taking an old joke and changing the context does not make an original joke.

Faggot I'm a groundwork plumber in the South. Don't talk to me about 'work'.

I see what you did there. Guessing you're an oldfag...

>Starts thread about job advice.
>Don't talk to me about 'work'.
I'm getting mixed signals here.

I laid down the Transcontinental Railroad, don't talk to ME about "work".

I impregnated your mother, don't talk to me about 'work'.

I already do sidework and try to get overtime when it's available. Trust me user, I wouldn't be asking Sup Forums users for advice if it weren't dire.

It's called lived beyond your means. The more money you make, the more money you think you have to spend. The real problem isn't making more money, it's being capable of budgeting and ridding your debt. Not being frugal. Also post cam whore gf

I feel like you've been misinformed about plumbing...

r/personalfinance

Go back pleb.

I don't work . Don't talk to me about "work"

If you insist.. Thread isn't making a guy hopeful. Couldn't hurt.

you'd earn like ten times more that way and a weirdo freak fetish.

Bring out the gimp.

Uncle Dan?

Fuck, got recognized...

Dubs it true

It's been killing me man. I've wanted to tell somebody for weeks... Sorry. Also, I'll shoot you a link. Give us your money...

Thank you plebbit

>needs money
>posts on Sup Forums
>too stupid to pimp his wife and post her website
shiggidyboopboop

He should post on
Naughty reviews . Com
Or
Seeking arrangement

That's where I pimped my gfs

Spiderman thread?

What and get her trolled? Great idea user. Maybe I'll have her eat a creamy log out of Andy Sixx's asshole while I'm at it... Jfc this place.

always

I pimp my wife out as a camwhore, don't talk to me about 'twerk'

All publicity is good publicity, she could take advantage of that and make some feministbux. You're desperate, are you not?

Not a cuck. Is there anyway it could boost traffic on her broadcast tho?

Dude stop bitching and pimp her out .. I've done it . Most guys on the site I posted are safe and if you get her verified then the money is amazing. Like my GF made 600 bucks to let a guy munch on her snatch for two hours. All women are whores in on way or another . If you really want to make money fast do it

How about you guys camwhore together

Yes . I'm sure it would. Idk rules for posting cam in the sites but pimping is way easier and you make more money faster. Pimping a bitch isn't being a cuck it's being an entrepreneur

It's not that bad. If I was a cuck I could see it, but I just don't know.

Not saying you're a cuck.

But you are a cuck.

>Being a pimp
>Being a cuck
Pick one

I'd rather not. That's the point of this. I don't see an engame past this fucktard here's point

you must have excessive overheads
because with both of you working and you getting a decent salary,

where is the majority of your income going?

Only acceptable un-ironic use of a Katana in cinema to date.

Yes, post it here.

If I'm being honest it's all recreational. Mostly. And loan/debt payments. We spend easily 1k/mo eating out, buying smokes, taking the kids to lazer tag and karate etc.

Finally an adult. Welcome based user. Hit me with some logic.

Roll for it chode. I'd say trips will do...

Oh shit. Here we go! Rawlin

Doubtful user. 404 inbound and nobody wins.

roll

rolli

reroll

never thought this would be possible, but I miss George

This guy. You owe it to pol and this guy. Yup. Mt dew wasn't enough. We did this

>Sup Forums
>more likely than Russians
Hmm...

So you're upset your wife is making more money that you? Poor guy. Next time don't spend money you don't have.

One more bumpo. If nothing else, at least nobody called her a landwhale ig

Antifa spotted. Muh Russia...

Not at all egdelord. I just want to keep pace. Catch up with me in 15 years kiddo. Until then, fuck outta my thread.

do dubnubs count?

>on the scale of an election, some autists on a website are MORE likely to cause the outcome than a foreign government
I'm not even saying it WAS them. I'm just pointing out how fucking retarded attributing it to Sup Forums is.
Personally, realistically, I blame gerrymandering. But Sup Forums is the least likely option other than the fucking Tea Party or Tumblr.

Ha... Just close enough to win one Internet son. Francis bloom. If you can't make that work Idk what to tell you. Something tells me I'll regret this.

And then the one guy who reads enters the thread...

To be continued.

>least likely to tumblr

Dude, gtfo of here before they eat you alive. These guys are proud of their shortcomings. Life threateningly proud in a few cases.

I've been here off and on since about 07. There really isn't much I'm worried about them finding in this thread.

tell her to do it. She'll need to be entertaining and let guests in mfc free they add to the room count bumping her up to the top.

Got what I wanted, thank you. I'll respect the filter you impose and I won't post the link here. You gave enough info to find her if you're not retarded.

I haven't, but me either. Only an idiot leaves bread crumbs. Which, coincidentally I'm trying to do. No Columbo here tho, I think is safe to assume.

Nice. Pm her so I know you're not a faggot liar..? Just sayin...

And if I wasn't so fucking lazy, I'd probably try to pick them up. As is, I'd probably google that, then walk away when I got no results. I've had better days. Need a fucking beer and enough motivation to pull my head out of my ass enough to find something to do that's not just sitting here and feeling miserable. Ah well.

>catch up with me

Yeah I'm fine without the debt.

>Recently I jokingly suggested to my wife
stopped reading

> implying you are (You)

Fuck off. It may be summer, but at least I'm not (You). But then, neither are you...

congratulations, you just doubled your chances of being cucked. your wife can get dick anywhere, why should she stay married to your broke ass?

inb4 bait thread

Tl;dr I live with mom. She's retired. Fucking kek

Paris

Did you mean Franky? Got you OP, you massive faggot...

I was straw boss on the pyramids
That was in the year 02
Joined the apple picker's union
Always paid my dues
I'm the one that signed the contract
To raise the rising sun
And that's about the greatest thing a man has ever done.

So don't talk to me about "work"

Kek

Nice. This is copypasta material here user

>Jfc this place.

You knew what you were getting when you posted here.

>Muh Russia...

It's all yours. It's not like we want it.

Right? It was worth a shot. I expected "sell drugs" or "film yourself raping Zuckerberg and then use the footage to blackmail that heeb" or some shit. Much to my chagrin, here we are. No closer.

Cam with her dude. A lot of guys want b/g stuff. My girl just started on mygirlfund and already guys are requesting videos of her getting fucked, sucking a real dick, being choked, shit like that. Just be the cameraman.

Aayyy fam. I pad $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

Nah dude that's some bomb ass shit right there

Do in have cancer?

Neighbor. Nice touch OP.

Kilt. Don't come back here with that shit. Plus you owe me 20 tokens. Faggot.

*bliss-star

Looks like fugal infection mayne, possible tinnea.

Air your feet out and dry them properly

just leave to heal, it'll be fine in a month or so.
expose it to lots of fresh air.

Boom

Checks out. Hey there OP. Nice prison tatts. How much longer on probation? Hoping the Raiders clinch the afc this year?

Also, how many people have you stabbed?

Legit spent 40 minutes going through account dumps till I finally find one with tokens. Sent for proof. No way in hell am I spending MY money for this shit lol.

Digital marketing