twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Straight people like vaginas
A dick is not a vagina
You are not straight
Is it so hard to accept that you are a faggot

You wank to a dude with tits.
That's gay as fuck, mate.
Tell your parents the bad news.

Faggot. homosexuality is a human construct. There is simple attraction and traps are definitely on the menu for sexual pleasure as long as they are womanly!

Might as well fuck a female in the ass. You just like dick, fagot.

Listen dumb faggot, a female clit is male penis in disguise learn biology faggot! As long as they look like a women it's all good!!!!!!!!

Birth certificate says they are a dude, you are a dude. By definition, being attracted to someone of the same gender is homosexual. Deal with it, faggot.

The fact that you all need to keep asking this question just goes to show how insecure you are about your sexual preference. YOU'RE GAY. GET OVER IT! We stopped hanging your type years ago. Its okay to be gay.

Just stay away from me.

I know you baiting, but still sound like a closet fagot.

>homosexuality is a human construct
and being human, we identify you as a homosexual. If you're gay no one really cares, but don't lie to yourself and others.

Once again human constructs. Just because you feel ashamed doesn't mean you have to push your belief system on others!

What are you talking about? I have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm not into traps, I'm not gay.

It's not gay to bang feminine traps. If you love women you love traps! Quite simple unless you are religious fag who has been brainwashed by society like cuck faggot you are!

You are clearly a closet homosexual who actually loves men!

>human constructs
And you fit that definition. Whether its a human construct or not. You are gay, that is the answer to the OP's question /thread

Are you at a grade 3 reading comprehension level?

nice

>cuck faggot

whats religion have to do with it? You're literally advocating putting your penis inside a human with a penis. Accept your a gay man and wave your rainbow flag, no one cares if you come out. Just get real faggot

Why do all you homosexuals always need to be so fucking L O U D? Accept the fact that you're gay and stfu. We don't want to hear it.

You don't understand very basic concepts do you?

u r very smrt

This guy gets it!

literally scientifically proven that traps are not gay

It's not gay, it's Ultra gay.

Gay people likes men and fucks them, traps are sodomized beta cucks that has femenine traits and likes to act like cute shit so big dicked niggas rapes them and complete their faggot fantasy.

Your turn OP

Feminine transgender men, often colloquially referred to as traps, posses male chromosomes and have penises, a primary male characteristic. Homosexuality is defined as sexual activity between two members of the same sex. Thus, a man who engages in intercourse with a "trap" is, by definition, a homosexual.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Also proves they're not heterosexual. They're a whole new type of degenerate.

Solo'd these faggots with ease!

>Internet said it from one only source, fucking legit

Stop your senseless arguments, you must be another trans faggot who wants attention.

You are gay, traps are gay, trans are gay, stop trying to confuse humanity, not homophobic but stop this shit, what do you gain from it? Acceptance!? It's easier for us to accept you if you accept you are gay

Humanity invented these terms dumbfuck.

Humanity invented literally everything.

no shit batman.

This should explain it nicely op!
youtu.be/bIXQUBjcjpw

Is that crazy loks

wUT

If traps are gay, why don't we just fap to men? 90% of a trap is woman except for her cock (which actually can be feminine).

>If traps are gay, why don't we just fap to men?
Wut

Why don't you just fap to a woman?

Yes. The same argument was made for futanaris(which is essentially a trap with a vag).

It's only gay if she has a masculine penis. If she has a feminine penis it's fine.

I told you, dawg

Shitty meme. Gtfo.

You need to get the fuck outta here with your CIS gendered scientific lies. Only a bigot would say something like that. Fucking bigotted scum.

Implying homosexuality is even a thing.

traps are guys that looks like girls so its bisexual
>op is a dumb ass

I do, but I also fap to traps, which are mostly woman.

What are you a feminist bla antifa lgbtq white knight now? Gtfo

You do realize this is Sup Forums right?

Not user, but they are roughly 99% female.

Men have the y chromosome women don't. Learn biology fag

>mostly woman
part gay is still gay

That's called Bisexuality, closetfag.

I'm honestly not even baiting, this is my actual opinion.

hello joey

>Bisexuality
Still gay

You all are hung up on definitions of sexuality that were formed by the laws of religious humanity. Even animals in the wild practice homosexuality. However homosexuality itself is a simple definition humans have created out of a disgusting bias against sexuality in and of itself. They are clearly ostracizing sexuality down to an unnatural phenomena when performed between two adult humans.

It doesn't get any easier than this;

You're into a girl for her dick.

Let that sink in.

Very well then, have a nice day.

if the number of dicks you own plus the number of dicks the person you're fapping to has is >1, it's undeniably gay

/thread

You're all gay

Never.

>be me
>think outside of the box
>realize OP could be a femanon
>tfw everyone has been played

>PRO-TIP YOU CAN'T FAGGOT!!!!!!!
>faggot
>calling us fags
>when you fap to traps
>mfw

>2017
>still thinks faggot has something to do with homosexuality
>mfw

>think it doesn't to some extent
>mfw
faggot can be both faggot and gay, faggot.

Faggot is the same as calling your friend a retard.
>Still thinks it has something to do with being a homosxual

>being a homosexual isn't being a homosexual
No, I'm pretty sure it is.

By who's definition?