>how dare an actor actually act

What the fuck kind of name is Lamar?

Hmm really fires up the old neurons.

is he another of the baldwin brothers?

how did this one fuck up?

Aha, truly does make one ponder...

Rayon best tranny desu

>literally doesn't know the meaning of "act"

Don't the Baldwins have a transgender brother?

Cecilia?

Damn...

Bill Murray is great but he was neither strong nor brave when he took a role that could have gone to a real Ghostbuster.

But what if Matt Bomer is queer? I thought libs agreed that sexuality and shit is essentially 4D chess. No one is really CIS. Matt Bomer may have discovered something beautiful about himself while doing this role.

And yet I bet he takes no issue with this.

It's only bad when a man does it.

He's right of course. Just like how real ninjas should only play movie ninjas. Or real superheroes should only play movie superheroes. Or real aliens should only play movie aliens.

Genuinely tickled my pre-frontal cortex

Well, I mean, if we started giving huge acting gigs to superheros, it would encourage the existence of superheros, ya know?

>trans actor

Trannies are an eternal losing argument with biology. Expecting them to act on top of that is beyond human capacity.

But there aren't any trans actors, except for Bailey Jay.

I don't really like the thought of a possible tumblr-inspired superhero flying around and melting all the white men with her laser eyes because she doesn't like the way they sit in the subways.

Technically, they're all acting.

really makes you think when people here think this tweet is stupid but get triggered when a white person plays a japanese character

trans people are actors though of you think about it

Underrated

Welcome to Nightvale is shit now anyways.

Planet Of The Apes would have been better with actual ape actors

when will they stop cgiwashing black roles?

I think that tweet is stupid, don't care when a white person plays a Japanese character, AND I don't think this thread is on topic.