How do I find a thicc/fat/bbw to bang? I wanna see what all the fuss is about

How do I find a thicc/fat/bbw to bang? I wanna see what all the fuss is about

I got one from Cali

Have you tried online dating? Shit's ez af

I'm a female, and I am pretty thick. Will I do?

Depends, how big are your funbags?

What, you can't swing a limp dick without hitting fattie these days.

In IL?

yeaaa we're gonna need to see how thick, pics and all that

did someone say THICC

Just tinder, but there's no body type option. What's a good site?

Check the cookie aisle at the grocery store

It'll be the best thing you do.

I'd smash

Tinder. It's packed full of them. I've banged 4 different qt3.14 thiccs off of there in the last year. It helps if you're tall (I'm 6'3" and in good shape). Thiccs like tall guys even more than skinny grills.

>literally taken from yesterday's chubby thread

That's fat, not thicc

Easy bro. As long as you don't hit on those "i'm fat but sooo beautiful so i only date hot guys" type. Hit up a random bbw at the store etc compliment her on something then tell her you wuold really like to get to know her and ask for her digits...if you strike out on to the next one, if you succeed on to the next one but not in the same location lol.

5'8" and average build. How fucked am I
(literally)

GrOss

aim for this man. those thicc women aren't as easy as you might think they are...they are usually as high maintenance and hard to get as a fit woman.

I don't know. Maybe you can fuind one to be your mommy, but thicc girls can take dick like Olympic athletes, so they like guys who can really slam it home

fat bitches are easy to fuck. they usually want big dick that is why they are usually tainted and ruined by the bbc. but in the end if a man wants a easy fuck, fatties are it.

Depends on your standards, when does a chick go from attractive to disgusting. Honestly most "chubby" threads I've seen are full of chicks that aren't even that fat. I'd rather date a "chubby" chick than an anorexic one any day but when the fat starts accumulating in rolls I draw the line

just buy one like i did and fuck her in the toilet.

God I wish

Good luck eating that pussy or fucking her from behind. prepare for a big smelly surprise.

easily. They're less in demand therefore easier. they'll be happy just to have some attention to be paid towards them

Just shower and then eat it?

True but that shower isn't usually a option especially in a spur of the moment fuck.

You don't call her fat thick or a BBW, that's how

You right. It's 2017 we out here giving women RESPEK

But this is also b so

Actually, thick is ok, as long as you aren't a fucking beta who sounds like a dork.

difference between morbid fucking obesity and 'thicc' or chubby.

Almost every girl you will meet is overweight nowadays. Just start hitting girls up.

Fat girls love compliments. Recently hooked up with one of my co workers.

Just treat them like you would any other girl you're interested in. Make them feel good about themselves and make them feel valuable/sexy.

would marry

The problem with Thiccs is that universally go to fat after 35 or so.

Try an actual dating site (if they have an app too that's ok). PoF, OKC, match, etc.

You don't get married for the sex. You get married to somebody you can spend your life with and be emotionally compatible with for the rest of your life.

I know, but the fag said "would marry" based on a picture, meaning marriage for sex.

i mean with her base I'd live with it.

the issue is when chicks with no natural curves get fat. they look horrific compared to girls that already have some. they just get accentuated.

Guys I never said she was chubby. Also the title has bbw/fat in it. Obviously she's in that category.

srsly

all these fags probably jerk off to traps but think bbws are off limits

more

I was never into it until I fucked one that was also a freak. She was pretty and didn't have cellulite, mostly just a big ass. 10/10 would recommend. She put a spell on me with that ass.

Nice

10/10 bod.

i like it i like it!! MORE PLEASEE! is there video? i must fap

Yep. I wonder how many anons have fapped to her by now

Wish I had pics of her. She was kinda ginger kinda pale. This chic reminds me of her body. First time we fucked she got frustrated, jumped off my dick, ripped the condom off me and jammed my dick down her throat and then jumped back on my dick. I just thought 'lol oh well no condom I guess...' sorry I don't have advice on how to get a bbw.

thats her?? shiet man what a catch! shes a beauty!

I want more sir, i need cum on face wither for a full nights fap.

Good. I hate condoms
Sure, but how about some ball sucking first?

cum video if possible

damn bro, u find her at tinder?? how u hook up?

diamons

bumping the fuck out of this

Cuck bf made a personal ad for her, made the vids and pics so he could watch after

Sorry about the quality, not on my good comp right now

why would show your face fucking a blow up doll...
you rather buy a flesh for the better experience

Try America.

thnx man, would love to seethe higher quality ones. Add me on telegram if ud like, i can trade many things. Porkchop MGEE.

Dump more videros if you have, especially fucking.

Moar

how do you make webms?

mas

This ain't no bullshit, user.

Grocery store is a great pickup place.

Frozen foods is the best place to snag a lonesome single.

pls more

true

Ahhh, Cheri from Southern Charms ... the ultimate Thicc Chicc

Tits or gtfo

if you havea cute face i will fuck you, how do i look for you? r8

craigslist/personals/ casual encounters

lots there

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

prostitutes.... back page is better for that

Don't have any new webm's at the moment but making more soon

nah son this are real horny girls no money just sex. check it out

You gotta get lucky and be in a decent city usually

i will bump then!!

how do u make webms? i want to make one from an ex

Cup size?

I fucked a fat chick from OkCupid. Trying to fuck another one but she's been busy and out of state. It's not too hard at all.

If you can't do webm's just upload your stuff to a vola
Nice tits and smile on her!

I have so many questions about this...
1. where is this happening? in a kitchen somewhere at like a YMCA?
2. Whats up with the little holes in the brick up above
3. who buys a fat chick blow up doll when anyone who is anyone can just fuck fat chicks whenever
4. what is going on with that green video or whatever it is with the naked dude on the left side of the screen

user if you could answer any of those questions that would really take a load off me mind.

Seconded. My last fuck had a smelly snatch.

bump

You met her on OKC or what?

YEAH, I WANNA KNOW

Who is this

OKC, PoF, or maybe something else.

lucky

Yeah weird thing was she had a bf but he made her post it anyway because he's a cuck. I didn't really care either way