Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros

Whos got some advice in introducing kinks into a relationship with a very vanilla partner? Every once in a while she'll drop hints and play like she wants to do something kinky like handcuffs or something but then when I try and act on it she flakes. She had a real shit childhood (her father used to sell her sisters for drugs when they were as young as 11) so she has some trust issues for sure, and I really don't want her to be scared of me as a dom male or something. I'd even be down to get tied up first if she wants idgaf. What yall think? Anyone turned their vanilla partner kinky?

just rape her

Ten milligrams of Ambien and a glass of wine will let her freak flag fly.

Bumping until I get some insight

Yeah we really don't drink. I've thought about alcohol to loosen her up some. Want it to be something she's comfortable with and not something she has to be drunk to do.

Actually talk to her about it.
Safe
Sane
Consensual

Her dropping hints and you just trying to make it happen isn't going to work, especially in the long run

We have man we have. She'll drop the hint and I'll expound on it and she'll say she's down, but then when it actually comes down to the act, she backs out. I'm not just trying to pull a rope from a drawer and go to town, we'll both agree first.

amateur bondage is the best

>(her father used to sell her sisters for drugs when they were as young as 11)
why would anyone believe you her or any of this
fuk u fgt opee

Agree 100%

>that's why I'm trying to do it

It's ok if you don't believe me brohan, I have no incentive to lie.

Bumper car

Same girl? Got sauce?

First two are same girl, third isn't. This is other pic in the set of first girl

Also her, had to find her on reddit again, u/jokerphreak

thanks dude

Np my bro

Will bump with amateur bondage for a few more minutes

Love this black chick

Try and really set the mood for her, don't try and go into a new kink head on. Get her really turned on, really into it, and then try and add something new to it. Think about it like doing something new in general, if you were in a shit mood you are far less likely to do it than after you had the best day ever.

I'm enjoying, thanks for sharing

what kind of kink would you like to introduce ?

Yeah I've tried that too. It's really strange, she let's me practically hate fuck her, really rough and she's so into it, cums buckets on me, but as soon as i mention trying some light bondage she turns off.

Honestly I don't bring it up much anymore because I really get the feeling she has flash backs to her child hood ptsd style or something. But I don't want to give up completely, am I being insensitive or selfish? I think we'd both enjoy it if she'd give it a chance

tying loose ropes around a chick is a kink?

stupidest fucking shit ive ever seen

See
Over time I'd like to introduce a ton of kinks, my list of fetishes is long. But I'd like to start slow of course

check out this badass over here

It sounds like you need to make it clear to her that she is safe, and make her feel both safe and comfortable to explore new things with you. Talk about the idea of a safe word, and ease lightly into it. Maybe don't ask so much about the VERY light stuff. Don't tie her up without her asking, but maybe hit her lightly while she is in the mood, or whatever you had in mind. If she responds negatively, then thats a no go and back the hell away from that.

Lol, you know how I know you're 13?

I see.
Maybe fuck her while you hold her hands up.
Slowly build up the level of of intensity and get her to like it.

Also get into spanking

not needing to tie disgusting ropes around my bitch makes me young? enjoy your stupid bullshit

hey buddy, the whole part of her fantasy that she wont tell you is she wants to be forced

Checked
Honestly I do all that, pull her hair, spank, hold her arms or her legs up etc, it's just as soon as something that's not my hands come into play, it's over

Why do you care so much?

Yeah I'm not going to do that

Just talk to her about it