No, I didnt paste the RT icon on this turd. The RT icon is actually on the cover

No, I didnt paste the RT icon on this turd. The RT icon is actually on the cover.

This is the same RT you use daily to defend your movies.

It really creates synapse between your neurons.

I doubt that is the official cover. I have seen the RT Fresh on other online covers.

What I don't get is why put the theatrical as a separate thing? It is only 15 minutes more.

Just put the extended as the only version. Especially for a movie like this, who is gonna want to rewatch the theatrical cut?

Why wouldn't that be official? I see the Rotton Tomatoes sticker put on blu-rays all kinds these days. Kung Fu Panda 3 had it, recently...

It's to trick you into thinking you're getting a lot of value, like when they bundle the blu ray, 3d blu ray, and DVD together.

why do people insist on putting so many stupid fucking labels on small cases? DVDs were bigger cases and never the less had less labels and sticks than blu rays

So they actually changed the title to Ghostbusters answer the call?

its meant to be eye catching

same as painting your house hot pink and lime green

it doesn't mean it's a good thing

Yes and no. Officially it's never confirmed as that even though posters and trailers have it like that. It should've gone with a subtitle in the first place to simmer down fans of the franchise but Amy Pascal gave Feig carte Blanche to do whatever his autism desires so he made a feminist statement saying he made a "Ghostbusters" film. As in THE film. Now that it's bombed they will try to differentiate from the 1984 one.

>4k ultra-hd

What is this? Is it better than blu-ray quality?

Do you live under a rock

Is there actually a queef joke in the movie? They referenced it on Half in the Bag but I'm not sure if they were joking.

well I would imagine ultra hd would mean better than hd user

I shouldn't even be validating this post with a response

that's the dumbest comparison image ever

Is Paul Figs the biggest cuckold in Hollywood right now? That photo of the actresses all stepping on him. ..holy shit.

even so it's for a dumb user so why would it even matter

Why can I see more with the 1080

>Shart in mart detected

the framing of the two shots probably wasn't perfectly aligned

When your target demographic is 6-10 year old girls, it is very much a good thing.

It's scaled down to the same resolution, retard

Does anybody else notice the worse a movie does in theaters the quicker it's pushed for DVD and Blu-ray release?

Is that any different from printing select lines from favorable reviews on the cover?

While that user is dumb you're also pretty dumb comparing 4k ultra-hd to hd. He specifically said blu-ray which is a higher resolution than hd as well.

actually it's the opposite, they're both zoomed into the same position on both photos. That's why neither looks that great resolution-wise

Well, it's literally RT: the movie.

>blu-ray which is a higher resolution than hd as well
you could not be more wrong

I think they do that in hopes of grabbing a couple of extra bucks while the movie is still fresh in people's minds.

What a waste of fucking plastic.

lol. they actually put rt stickers on movies these days, as though it means anything. as if we needed more proof that rt is absolute trash and a cancer on modern filmmaking and criticism.

I don't think anyone with half a brain takes RT seriously anymore. Only Marvel fans

>RT

One of the first jokes in it. They drag the boring thin one over to a recorder to hear an "EVP" then you hear the fart noise. Then awful Holztman says "Would it be worse if I told you it was from the front?"

fucks' sake user

They are both 29% flicks.

ultra pleb

Did it get a lot of laughs in theater?

I can imagine women pretending it was funny.

wait nvm

TFA is way better than BvS though.

Not that this is saying much.

>TFA is way better than BvS though.
(not true, by the way)

>Answer the Call
I've noticed they recently started using this in all of the advertising a lot closer to its release. They make it look like a subtitle rather than a tagline with its placement. I wonder if they did this to make it seem even more like a sequel instead of a reboot, kind of like how they added that ''20 years ago 4 scientists...'' to the 2nd trailer that released. Maybe Paul Fag just got tired of people referring to it as ''the female Ghostbusters reboot" and pushed to have that added hoping people would say "Ghostbusters: Answer the Call" instead.

TFA was a competently-made entertaining movie.
BvS was a horrible boring clusterfuck.

>boring
oh
pleb on

>Puerto Madero in that pic
Color me surprised

>racemixing propaganda vs actually good movie

>TFA was a competently-made entertaining movie.
TFA was way too compressed and rushed, it should have been 2 movies.
More exposition could have made the black character and the female more acceptable.

Technically it was great.

>GIA
>-NT Q
>-UOTE

I mean I get what you're doing but come on.

Did people really fall for the 4K-Ultra meme?

this post is so dumb I going to bump it so everyone sees how fucking stupid you are

I'd imagine guys wouldn't laugh and women would be too uncomfortable to laugh

It will probably be more successful than the 3D meme.

4K is worth it solely for the improved color gamut

Need's this on the cover

>g-guys?
>our movie i-is good, see?

>TFA was way too compressed and rushed, it should have been 2 movies.

Batman V Superman is even more compresed and rushed. the whole thing is for 3 or 4 movies. Too many subplots that goes nowhere

Is the movie actually titled "Ghostbusters: Answer the Call"? Fucking hell.

>It should have been 2 movies.
And I'm sure so should many Star Wars movies.
>Why are we in a city? Weren't we just on a desert planet?
>Why are we in a desert? Weren't we just on a jungle planet?

>Why are we simultaneously in a swamp and the asscrack of an asteroid? Weren't we just in the snow?