What does Sup Forums think about satanism ?

what does Sup Forums think about satanism ?

Bunch of losers pretending to be edgy

This.

>Bunch of losers pretending to be edgy

This.

I watched Lisa Ling's program on CNN about "The Satanists Next Door" and it was just about like you'd expect.

A bunch of teenage edge-lords with a hugely disproportionate number of homosexuals and sexual ambiguous dipshits.

Mostly I got the feeling that they were perpetually butt-hurt about their sexually unorthodox tendencies being rejected by Christianity.

I'm not a believer, but I'd much rather hang with a group of Methodists than the fucking Satanist freaks I saw on TV.

oh am not talking about the sacrificer emo fucktards who kill animals and pretend to be cool but about individual spiritualist's fighting agains sjw's and stuff...

Actually if u are talking about those shitty sex driven people they are nothing but if ur talking about the real deal who are Satanist then i actually believe those murder and necromancy and all that witchcraft

yes am talking about those the ones who actualy have the guts to do whitchcraft and reverse thora's and other kinds of stuff on the sjw's the ones that also fought for exposing muslims besides just speaking nonsense and buying dickhead books and paying for some fake satanistic churches

I perceive Satanists as being mildly self-absorbed... so the aren't all that different from Christians, Jews, and/or Muslims. Meh.

>Bunch of loses pretending to be edgy.
Am sorry but i dont understand what do you wanna say with that.
Why do you think they are bunch of losers ?
Are you too much of a normie to handle "bunch of losers" having a fight against SJW's brainwashing and controlling the world ?
I mean maybe they do freaky stuff but at least they are an actual cult that tries in my oppinion.

Justin Bieber

The same about autism

You are mistaken my friend everyone hates Justin Bieber equally

Laveyan satanism is very unimpressive. It's a hippie-era re-branding of Epicurean philosophy with a quasi-Christian mythology that somehow pretends still to be atheistic.

I see nothing wrong with it. Obviously the stuff about magic and stuff is bullshit but the core message of self improvement through gaining knowledge doesn't seem bad. Plus it places the individual above others instead of "turn the other cheek". You don't even have to believe in an actual "devil" or "god" and you can be an athiest that follows satanist values

That was the cult like fags that i said are complete bullshit and its all about the greens and the gore needs of a masked man.
And i guess i forgot to put them aside in the comment when i started the thread.

>Laveyan satanism is very unimpressive

given that the whole thing was a piece of performance art, it was probably the most impressive trolling ever in all of history. after christianity.

I agree with you on the actual "Hey send money so you can be a member" is bullshit but following the values of bettering oneself and watching out for your own well being doesn't seem bad. I believe you can follow that without wanting to be part of the larger organization or agreeing with their methods

That style of life screams autism this day and age.

Hmm what about the lager satanistic organisations that have the power and money to support their members agains jew's which they are trying since idk when butt after all they are just organisations and cult's and the jews hold whole communities and even countries
AKA they are protected like polar bears.

i mean as much as i read learn and spend my free time reading threads i start thinking that they are actualy trying but they are corrupted by the SJW communities becouse they are trying to ruin it...