When are you butthole surfers going to give Bradshaw the respect that he deserves? He was the original GOAT

When are you butthole surfers going to give Bradshaw the respect that he deserves? He was the original GOAT.
Any QB with 4 super bowls has to be at least top 5 all time.

Steelers fan here.

Big Ben has already surpassed him as the best QB in franchise history. You have to keep in mind that Bradshaw was a mediocre, Dilfer-like player for the first two Superbowls. He was great for the 78 and 79 teams but his career overall is not outstanding, he was just on some outstanding teams.

4>2

Bradshaw is literally twice as good as Big Ben.

Bradshaw was really good. Top 10 all time. But those Steelers teams were loaded on both offense and defense. A lot of QBS could have won SBs with those teams.

>judging a qbs by owls won
By your logic Brad Johnson is a better qb than Dan Marino.

what happens 100 years from now when 6 qbs have 4 owls

>judging a QB bysexual assault accusations
By your logic, Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady

Steelers fan here who isn't 15 years old. Bradshaw was absolutely elite for his time and the Steelers do not win those 4 Super Bowls without him. In fact, right now I'd say he had a longer stretch of eliteness than Ben has.

>bysexual
What did he mean by this?

>getting this booty flustered from that other thread

brady will have at least 5

Thank you.

He had some atrocious years before '74, but after they actually drafted some weapons for him (Stallworth/Swann) he was consistently a top 2/3 QB with perennial MVP consideration.

Huh. A "game manager" QB who turned out to be more than a system QB when given actual weapons...why does that sound so familiar?

Also, he had to deal with arguably the biggest asshole in NFL history as his coach. Not saying Noll isn't a GOAT candidate, but good God was he a dick to Bradshaw.

Big Ben isn't even the best qb on the steelers currently
>Landry put up more points on the pats
Sad!

Doesn't he has like the same amount of TD passes than INT?

Hey Terry, you're right I am a cheer leader, now what can you do about it?!?

good thing I'm here just in time for the 13,047th thread in which Sup Forums overvalues the quarterback position

>overvalues

QB is literally the only important position on a team. A good QB elevates everyone else

Damn

Is the un-miked version of this pic any good?

Who was in my room last night?
Who the hell was in my bed?

He's kind of stupid, still did a pretty good job, eh

>ever rating any player in the 70's for any sport whatsoever
jej

70's was an extremely difficult era for quarterbacks to play. Numbers then compared to modern era are widely different.

Also, outside of very few places like Cincinnati, the west coast offense hadn't really been a thing yet so the passing game was a lot of deep shots down the field.

Bradshaw was carried to his first two owls but you could make the argument he carried the steelers in 78 and 79. During his prime in the late 70's he was as good a deep passer as anyone. Also when it came to the playoffs he always did his part. Super Bowl 13 was a shootout between him and Staubach.

I wouldn't put Bradshaw in the top 10 but only people who don't know what the hell they're talking about would say he wasn't a rightful first ballot hall of famer.

Yes, but that's pretty typical of that era.

Bradshaw also had an awful first few years (not entirely his fault) that skew his career numbers. After '74 when he got some actual weapons to throw to he was statistically one of the best QBs year to year.

A QB is nothing without good WRs.